Reviews for Masquerade
BabyWonder7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Lol Prince Charming and Snow White, that's cute. Awesome idea! I wish this would happen to them, they deserve each other. Anyway, I saw that there was another story thatwas a continuation of this one so I'm off to read that one!
McMuffin chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
ah that was damn good for a oneshot!
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I said Iw ould go and read hun and I have lol. It's really good I ahve no idea what you were talking about lol:D

Zoe x
JustMe-Liz chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh this is so brilliant! I loved the countdown and then... okay anyway... and the end line was so good... Sigh...

Damn you Shonda! Why do I only get my Addex in fics?

I'm thinking about starting your fanclub now... LOL
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wow I really loved it!

Such a good idea well done :)
You Have a Point chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
holy crap, that just completely made my day. like, COMPLETELY. like, i'm giggling nervously at the computer right now and my mother is giving me another "alex and addison aren't real" lecture. but i don't care. because this was SO worth it. and it helped get the image of JC with a beard out of my mind. and you need to write a sequel. or update "music does a girl good". otherwise i'll track you down in your sleep. and no, i'm not joking.
princessmandi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i thought this was fantastic!

i particularly loved the line about alex not really dresing up, that made me giggle because its just typical alex.

kudos to you!
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
you totally make my day

I need Addex :) !

Thanks a lot for writing !
calzonaislove chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
um...amazing...simply amazing...that was so good i kind of want a second chapter of them at work with knowing smiles or something...that just sounds cute to me lol...but i loved this one-shot or not...thank you!