Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 2: A Time to Heal
Thor Cosmic chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
So Guilmon is reborn as a x-digimon, don't know how that happened,
but i accept it!

Onward to book 3!
mangagirl18 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
A wonderful little break from all the tragedy, and a nice breather before all the intense action to come.
sonofthetrigod chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This story is impressive it was touching and I liked seeing the bonds between Kai and Takato.
Your fan,
Thespurgin chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Hmm... I know this is a miscelaneous review, but I have a question.

HOW exactly did Guilmon come back? I know it's POSSIBLE in a vague sense, but does that mean he has the same memories?
Soul Climax chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Nice, short story. Good to see Jyarimon, though I've never actually heard of that particular Digimon though I can sort of guess it must be Guilmon's baby form. By the way I noticed the X in Jyarimon's description, you planning on having some X antibody shenanigans in this story. It would make sense since the X antibody can in fact revive a dead Digimon it comes into contact with the data of. Of course if Jyarimon naturally has a big X on his head then I'm going to feel silly.

Anyway time to read book 3, can't wait to find out what happens in it.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Nice chap Guilmon is back but he seems to lack the Hazzard symbol...I wonder what this means?
bubbajack chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Nice chap! Hopfully Takato will figure out how he feels toward the two girls in the next chap. Though I find the fact that he is having girls troubles amusing to be perfectly honest.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well this chap was subtly fluffy. I like how your able to make something as simple as a smile a hug or a flick on the nose seem like sumthin deeper. I wish I knew how you did that. Amazingly deep chap.
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Yay! Guilmon came back as Jyarimon! Eh. I'm not a very big fan of Rukato, but this is a very good story!
Chaos Blademaster chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Hmm...It now occurs to me that I believe that this is the first time I have reviewed one of your major works. Not that I didn't intend to, its just that I probably didn't for one of the many reasons that I don't review for many of the fics I have read, not all of them applicable to yours. One of these reasons is that I typically do not review a completed and sequeled story. Another is that I don't like reviewing a chapter that has more chapters posted after it, unless multiple chapters were posted all at once. Another is that I may not like the story enough to review, but enough to continue reading it. Alternatively, I like it so much that I get wrapped up in the story that by the time I realize I wanted to review, I am several chapters past where I intended to review, and either cannot remember exactly where it was, or just want to continue reading. The latter of the previous sentence is particularly true in the case of your "Digital Manifest," and for almost the exact reason for which I intended to review here.

Okay, now that I am done rambling, I shall get to the point of my review. After having read your "Wages of Fans" continuity, as well as "Digital Manifest," I must say that you are quite possibly among the best authors here on . After I read them, curiosity over your "Tamers Requiem" stories got to finally begin reading them. Great, I rambling again...Anyway, from the summaries of them, I didn't really think that they would be all that great. Until I started to read "Hazard's Sorrow." Sure it had negativity, but it was MUCH better than I had assumed. Now, to my true point. In this chapter, Takato states "...that's a story and a half." I find this particularly amusing, for the simple fact that adding "...and a half" to almost anything is one of my many catchphrases, though this infinitely variable catchphrase is usually in the form of "sucks and a half." As I have said before, this reason is close to what I would have reviewed in "Digital Manifest," because you came extremely close to using another of my catchphrases. Mine being "a blind stab in the dark," whereas I believe you said "a stab in the dark." Amusing coincidences right?

I just love it when people steal my catchphrases, because it makes me feel like I make a difference. I have always been meaning to add some of my numerous catchphrases and favorite quotes to my profile, but always forget. Well, thank you for any time that you put into reading this pile of rambling mush. I simply cannot wait until you continue your "Digital Manifest" continuity or your "Wages of Fans" continuity.
Sagatio chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Short and too the point, mostly.

You're a great author I admit.

I find some people story's to be insufficient when it comes to being grammatically correct.

Onto book 3.
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Interesting.. is the X means for the X antibody...

WOW Gallanmon X!

Cant wait for seing the Seig Saber!

Anyway this fic was interesting and I liked how you touched into Takato's Problems and how you will resolve it...

Well now to read the next part!
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Great Story!
Emron The Dragon King chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Man those birds must be like WTF. Or there like I don't want it it's not Mine. Take it away take it Away.
Minwolf chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Just read this story of yours and I found it interesting to say the least. Not much happened in it but I can understand why you did that with how you are going about the story.

Well keep up the good work and see you next story.