Reviews for Torturous Goodbye
rebecca calzone chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
oh wow you hate Ginny? it sounded like you lovefd her! Nice! this story made me cry, like literally CRY. it probably didnt help i listened to "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne and i havent eaten anything all day... :P
Furball101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I love this story, it was so sad, almost made me want to cry. :( Beautifully written, well done :)
TheLuna chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Really good story :') But it made me cry :p :'(
Keldry chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Awesome
LeoDaLion chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
i lik this story! i almost stared crying again... fred is one of my favs, along with sirius and remus and pretty much all the ppls who die. *sniff*
Fraidai chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I was bearly able to read the story because of the tears runnin down My face, very beautifull very beautifull indeed...
blue-eyed-cow chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
This was adorable! I nearly cried! )
FlowerPower123 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
i loved this story...i almost wanted to cry it was that amazing!:)
AkitaFallow chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Wow. Just... wow. That was amazingly written, and it pulled on my heartstrings so well. Your hatred of Ginnay wasn't obvious at all... in fact, if you hadn't said anything about it, I don't think anyone would have guessed. This was such a great story to read. The closure at the end felt so right. Thank you for writing something so amazing, and keep up the great writing!
edwards-angel22 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
i liked it a lot. and i dont think it was obvious that you hate ginny. i hate hermione, and i think i hide it all right ;)
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
they way you wrote it it sounded like Ginny, Fred and George were a coulpe.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Nice one, I enjoyed your fic... thanx for sharing.
Sydney Alexis chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
That was *so good*! I haven't read a fic that actually made me cry in an age. Thank you for sharing this!
Maggie chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
Made me cry *sniff* I loved it. It was a wonderful story. I wish Fred would have lived
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
I loved the story "torturous goodbye". Thought you should know that I have seen it word for word under sc12321, with the title torturous good bye published 12/26.