Reviews for Life: The Bittersweet
Addy chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Im literally going to kill you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Aww... I like the ending.
animecscfun1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I loved this!
But you made my feels go T_T can't believe that happened but I think the ending was really sweet
You made me feel connected to the characters and I love that about this
well done and carry on becoming a great author :)
BlackCat160 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh my God.. I am crying sooo badly..

I know this was made YEARS ago, but I felt the need to write a review telling how amazing this is. Ack. I need to get tissues now..

Just... Thank you, for writing this. And making me cry XD
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You made me cry, I NEVER cry. It was just that good. It was so well written, you really know how to make the sad parts sad but still beautiful in a way. You should be extremely proud of yourself.
Suzy Miller chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
i cried so much and hope that half of this never happens…the bad half.
wmmauga chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved the story! I started to cry when raven died. You did a fantastic job with the story. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. It was so addicting to read.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
one of my favorite stories out here i reckon! it was indeed just so bittersweet, asdfghjkl
normally i don't like stories in first person, since usually they end up butchered. that being said i thought you pulled it off wonderfully
you brought out bb's emotions really well and the writing was very vivid and believably 'first person'.
the flow of thoughts was fantastic, it was nicely structured and it just kept me captivated and reading on and on. really fantastic piece here!
love the angsty bittersweetness
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cool story very sad though
Tori chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loved it. I think you did a great job. The only thing I didn't like was that Raven died, but I guess it's my bad if I didn't wanna read that, I should've paid more attention to the title. This is by FAR my fav bbxrae story yet :)
zoey chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
what the did you kill was my fav titan
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh Gosh, this was absolutely amazing, I completely adored this story and it made me really sad that Raven died but I loved it! Keep writing great things like this!
Redyoshi14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The best damn one-shot ever
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
T_T so beautiful...this made me cry like a freakin baby, and im a guy! bravo! bravo i say!