Reviews for A Missed Year
tu es mon ame chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
yay! i love this story. haha sent you a pm but needed to review coz i couldnt work out how to add this to favourite stories. er.
Egyptian-Fire chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Very funny and touching and sad as well.

This story does have a great amount of promise!

So are Carlisle, Edward and Bella going to ever get 'together'? As in all three, or is it going to go back and fourth?

Regardless, lovely chapter!
CullenLovER chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
oh my god, that ending was so sad! but i loved it! keep up the great work and update soon! -CullenLovER
mitty chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
well that was interesting . . . ive done it at ihop dozens of times so i can kinda relate JK anyway interesting story but i really dont like how you made bella so classless not meaning to be mean its just well bella being on birth control and going around screwing guys on tables just sounds trashy to me the story idea was great but you wrote it too OOC !
Free Energy chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
i just love jasper's use of slang.

bella still loves carlisle.

in general, i think that's messed up cuz i believe none of the characters should be mixed and matched. i.e. jasper should always be with alice, bella with edward,emmett with rosalie, carlisle with esme.

that last sentence was so...something. i dont know how to describe it.

keep writing though.
FoxxyWeasel chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
bella saw edwards undies and she took one...hehe i love it but that was kinda sad at the end. anyway keep updating!
Free Energy chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
carlisle is married to esme and is doing this?

they are doing 'it' at an IHOP?

indecent people.
shirubi2 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
aww poor edward bella doesnt love him.
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
"tu es mon ame" should be "tu es mon ami", if its french from france.

you spelt followed and straight wrong.

Besides that, I liked this chapter.
MartaSwan chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
omg love it! but i'd like if this will end as bxe and not bxc, but it's ur story

update soon

baci

Marta
Make A Choice chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
AW! i might cry. i want bella to end up with edward!
ReaderRabid chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
I don't know if I'd always like to have Jasper around. Especially at times like that! ugh.

This feels so awkward for Esme! when will Bella figure out that Carlisle is their "dad"?

I'm laughing at the dirty thoughts from Jasper and this new, bold Bella going through Edward's underwear ...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
headovermyheels chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
holy cow that's tough, good though nice idea
shirubi2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
update *_*
tu es mon ame chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
I shall say something nice because I want you to update because I love this story so much! I can't wait for Bella to find Carlisle! AH! Your such a good writer and you always leave stuff on a high which creates excitement and you know the characters personalities really well, and I really love this story! Please update soon.

Keep writing.