Reviews for A Missed Year
Alphons chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
That was great! I think it would be good if Bella and Edward would somehow get back together and bump into Carlisle.
tu es mon ame chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
OMG! this story just gets better and better. cant say i saw that coming. completely out of nowhere! ah this story is so good. I love it. Can't wait for next update!
rebecca2200 chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
so great! cant wait when Bella and Carlisle get together again. ]
dancerdarling chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
bella's gonna be a vampire, right? finally! i'm a little confused about madison. is she dead or turning into a vampire too? i'm guessing dead...

if you need any help, send me what you have so far and i'll have a better idea of where you're going with this story. i might have a few ideas.

well, nice chapter. i love your story!
ReaderRabid chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
wow. that went into a completely different direction from where I thought it was going! *whiplash* :)

very cool - there aren't many stories I can't predict. I knew you wouldn't let her go out with Jake, but I didn't think she'd be so inflexible - or she'd do a pity date and meet someone else there. I also figured after the car crash, Carlisle would "happen" to be working at the hospital.

I figure that once Bella's Changed she needs to run into the various Cullens. What happens with Edward when the woman who was destined for him is in love with his dad? the mind boggles. And what happens to Carlisle - how does he find Bella again? Meanwhile, what happens to Esme? Her family is ripped apart. :(

I don't have any great story ideas, sorry - just questions! looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Free Energy chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
is a vamp now...
emilie whoa chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
um. i don't think it's possible for Jacob to imprint on Bella. because, for one thing, imprinting works both ways (i think). Like with Sam and Emily.

and i'm basically a Jacob hater, too. so kick him out of the story soon, please.

and your story is good, except you keep putting Cullens instead of Cullen. and i think it would be awesome if you added a little more detail to your chapters. they kinda zoom by too quickly.
tu es mon ame chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
o things are heating up now. cant wait to see what edward will do. coz once he tells bella she's a vampire she's bound to work out that carlisle is one too. ah! where is carlisle. cries. i love this story! keep writing!
Make A Choice chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
yeah he should tell her, and i think they should end up happy together in the end to. but thats me and this is a good story. :) update soon
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Awh, I feel bad for poor lil jakie!
ReaderRabid chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Wow - Bella's such the heartbreaker, isn't she?

I don't like Jacob with Bella, but I don't hate him. It feels unfair for him to imprint on Bella. :( poor guy.

I don't know if Edward should tell Bella about being a vampire. I've got mixed feelings on that. What about telling her his father's name? that could drop more than a locket. Or asking to see inside the locket?

Great soap opera! I love seeing the title show up in my inbox with an update!
Free Energy chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
aww..i wish you would like jacob but i can't change your mind.

and i think edward should wait another two chapters to tell bella.
wonderinspirit chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Morph? lol makes me think of the power rangers
tu es mon ame chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
yay! i love this story. haha sent you a pm but needed to review coz i couldnt work out how to add this to favourite stories. er.
Egyptian-Fire chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Very funny and touching and sad as well.

This story does have a great amount of promise!

So are Carlisle, Edward and Bella going to ever get 'together'? As in all three, or is it going to go back and fourth?

Regardless, lovely chapter!