Reviews for A Missed Year
tu es mon ame chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
o things are heating up now. cant wait to see what edward will do. coz once he tells bella she's a vampire she's bound to work out that carlisle is one too. ah! where is carlisle. cries. i love this story! keep writing!
Make A Choice chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
yeah he should tell her, and i think they should end up happy together in the end to. but thats me and this is a good story. :) update soon
LillyHalliwell chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Awh, I feel bad for poor lil jakie!
ReaderRabid chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Wow - Bella's such the heartbreaker, isn't she?

I don't like Jacob with Bella, but I don't hate him. It feels unfair for him to imprint on Bella. :( poor guy.

I don't know if Edward should tell Bella about being a vampire. I've got mixed feelings on that. What about telling her his father's name? that could drop more than a locket. Or asking to see inside the locket?

Great soap opera! I love seeing the title show up in my inbox with an update!
Free Energy chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
aww..i wish you would like jacob but i can't change your mind.

and i think edward should wait another two chapters to tell bella.
wonderinspirit chapter 11 . 10/10/2007
Morph? lol makes me think of the power rangers
tu es mon ame chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
yay! i love this story. haha sent you a pm but needed to review coz i couldnt work out how to add this to favourite stories. er.
Egyptian-Fire chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Very funny and touching and sad as well.

This story does have a great amount of promise!

So are Carlisle, Edward and Bella going to ever get 'together'? As in all three, or is it going to go back and fourth?

Regardless, lovely chapter!
CullenLovER chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
oh my god, that ending was so sad! but i loved it! keep up the great work and update soon! -CullenLovER
mitty chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
well that was interesting . . . ive done it at ihop dozens of times so i can kinda relate JK anyway interesting story but i really dont like how you made bella so classless not meaning to be mean its just well bella being on birth control and going around screwing guys on tables just sounds trashy to me the story idea was great but you wrote it too OOC !
Free Energy chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
i just love jasper's use of slang.

bella still loves carlisle.

in general, i think that's messed up cuz i believe none of the characters should be mixed and matched. i.e. jasper should always be with alice, bella with edward,emmett with rosalie, carlisle with esme.

that last sentence was so...something. i dont know how to describe it.

keep writing though.
FoxxyWeasel chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
bella saw edwards undies and she took one...hehe i love it but that was kinda sad at the end. anyway keep updating!
Free Energy chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
carlisle is married to esme and is doing this?

they are doing 'it' at an IHOP?

indecent people.
shirubi2 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
aww poor edward bella doesnt love him.
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
"tu es mon ame" should be "tu es mon ami", if its french from france.

you spelt followed and straight wrong.

Besides that, I liked this chapter.
927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »