Reviews for The Great Romantic
Plasma57 chapter 13 . 4/15
Very funny and romantic. Please update soon!
Mookeypoop chapter 4 . 4/14
What ever happen to shiz anyways
OMSdigifan64 chapter 13 . 4/10
Amazing story loving the update :)
Jonuts chapter 4 . 4/9
Oh bloody hell, the rumor mill is so hilariously wrong.
Jonuts chapter 3 . 4/9
You know, drunken Hinata just makes this story even more hilarious. Anyways, Tenten was always my favorite for the girls. Of the Konoha genin, she was the only girl that actually took her profession seriously to begin with, and you know, I could respect that. Really was a shame she didn't show up very often enough :(
Jonuts chapter 2 . 4/9
I made an almost fatal error. I read this while munching on something and nearly died from choking :(
Jonuts chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh my god. This is so stupid. I can't stop laughing. At least, it's stupid done hilariously right!
Darkcloud02 chapter 13 . 4/7
haha, great chapter! also, it was great to see you come back :) as for the chapter an if it still flows the same as the story? after re-reading the whole fic just to make sure i wasnt lost, yes, flows well, as if you werent gone :)
Iryelb chapter 13 . 4/7
Good chapter update, I can say that the tone of the chapter basically matched (as I just reread the whole story). Having said that, I would like to say that I really like the idea for Naruto's thought process that you used here and I especially liked the omake that was all about the little Naruto in-fighting and Old-School-Shinobi-Naruto.
gunslayer12 chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh rumors, always leading people astray.
CodeRed1682 chapter 7 . 3/29
OH DEAR GOD! Between Kisame running away and Gaara offering Temari to Deidaria to be kidnapped I literally had tears rolling down my face!
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 3/28
rofl, was waiting for that
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 3/28
Interesting start.
dogButt chapter 13 . 3/23
WOOOOOO! I've been waiting an update to this story for so long I almost shit myself when I saw this update. It was great going back and rereading the story because there's so much comic gold in it. I hope it doesn't take so long for the next chapter, but take your time if you need to.
Kisame was the ultimate badass-and Hiashi gets second place for the epic Ramen Speech. The only thing lacking is drunk!Hinata, but honestly thanks so much for continuing this.
wildrook chapter 3 . 3/15
Nor a crossover involving a man who's the bone of his sword.