Reviews for The Great Romantic
cathyscloud9 chapter 13 . 8/22
I have enjoyed read the story so far. Please come back and finish it! Thanks!
Great story
Super vilian ramen :D
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 13 . 8/14
lol reminds me of FLCL
Sera Luanma chapter 6 . 8/12
Ok,first of all, let me say that I haven't reviewed any story in a very long time because of the hassle of reading on my phone, but I utterly adore this fic so far, and am very sad that I saw it hasn't been updated in a while when I'm just getting really caught up in it. I love the humor that is borderline crack, and the character development (pale, wan sex drive Naruto) and while this isn't usually my ship...I love everything about this fic! Hope it isn't dead..too good for that!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 6 . 8/5
It doesn't seem like she's being bashed, just acting foolish and overly complicated when trying to get Naruto. It actually seems like something a shy 12 year old girl who had gotten drunk would think of.
littleditto chapter 13 . 7/18
One more chapter to go. Come on, you can do it! I believe in you!
I wanna find out which one he picks (and if Hinata ever kicks her drinking habit)(and what happens with Kisame, his mom, and Tobi)
littleditto chapter 11 . 7/18
Did-did you just combine the "join the darkside" speech with the "Orochimaru convincing Sasuke" speech...and ramen?
You glorious bastard.
The Pokemon was a nice touch too.
Onto the next chappie! *\.
Death-grim-reape chapter 13 . 7/7
Please update, awesome fanfic. Both my brother and I are waiting on update.
Best Orichimaru death scene in fanfiction history.
Lady Threarah chapter 13 . 6/2
Why oh why must you continue to write such wonderful chapters? Your sense of humor is brilliant and inspired. I wish I could write humor the way you do. And that there would be an update soon, but I won't push.

All my love
frank chapter 13 . 5/3
Its probably going to be a while before this is updated isn't it.
Locothehood chapter 13 . 4/30
This was way to fun to read please update when you can
When Herobrine gives you cake chapter 2 . 4/16
Finally.

I've been looking forever for someone to-

1) Notice they were fighting on a roof.

2) Bring the roof down.

I mean, the most glaring hole in that fight, is that their stinkin' ninja honor or something decided to let the Hokage fight on his own. It should have been hilariously obvious to dig UNDER the four point barrier to bring it down.

Heck, that's eventually what Shikamaru did to the Rashimon Gates.
123paco chapter 13 . 4/1
This story is great! It's a shame that it's apparently abandoned, but as it's only been a year since your last update I haven't given up hope yet.
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »