Reviews for The Great Romantic
frank chapter 13 . 5/3
Its probably going to be a while before this is updated isn't it.
Locothehood chapter 13 . 4/30
This was way to fun to read please update when you can
Lord Herobrine chapter 2 . 4/16
Finally.

I've been looking forever for someone to-

1) Notice they were fighting on a roof.

2) Bring the roof down.

I mean, the most glaring hole in that fight, is that their stinkin' ninja honor or something decided to let the Hokage fight on his own. It should have been hilariously obvious to dig UNDER the four point barrier to bring it down.

Heck, that's eventually what Shikamaru did to the Rashimon Gates.
123paco chapter 13 . 4/1
This story is great! It's a shame that it's apparently abandoned, but as it's only been a year since your last update I haven't given up hope yet.
Vanguardloveri'maguy chapter 13 . 3/22
Did he stop updating cuz the story is good
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 3/6
Lovely.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 8 . 3/4
...Okay, you almost committed murder a few times throughout this story and probably try again. I have to take a brake every couple lines JUST to laugh... I love it. It's been a while since I've read a story with this much comedy in it. So I would like to just say go ahead keep on trying to murder me, at least I'll die with a smile on my face!

...I think I might be watching to much Batman...
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 3/4
Its been exactly a year since you updated. I got nothing important to say beyond that.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 3/4
You think a bamboo trap pokeball is subtle?
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 3/4
Poor Teuchi, strongarmed like that. Hinata is a cruel beast.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 3/1
This is hilarious and my laughing is probably scaring my neighbors . I love how the town is getting involved and coming to the wrong conclusions about everyone, especially Neji. Drunk Hinata is currently the best thing.
Biscione chapter 6 . 2/21
Kind of surprising that Naruto hasn't landed on the Bingo Books as Konoha's Sword Thief yet.
Dude. Your fanfiction, Is the single best I've ever read. please, PLEASE! continue with it!
BrownEyesAngel chapter 12 . 2/13
One chapter left? Please update soon!
cold zone chapter 4 . 2/12
I ciuld only imagine d look on Kisame's that scene was really funny. XD
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »