Reviews for Connection
S.Legossi chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Great story. Please continue?
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i loved
TheLifeILive chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Now that exams are over I have the opportunity to do some more reading:)

This was excellent and very well written. I felt awful for Booth throughout the whole thing. I can't believe he never told Brennan though, although chances are she'd never believe him.

Terrific job!

only-more-love chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Hi, Rosie. So I remember reading the first chapter of this a while ago, and now I'm returning to read the rest. These nightmares of Booth's are freaky, and you're doing a great job of describing them. *shudders*

Don't laugh, but this is my favorite sentence:

Brennan glanced up from the screen and mirrored a muted version of Angela’s smile.

It's just perfect.

Thanks for sharing, Rosie. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story. :)
saragillie chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
I really liked the ending. You did a good job.
only-more-love chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hi, Rosie. What an intriguing beginning. The paragraph in which you described Brennan thrashing against the door was really creepy. Very nice job. I can see why that dream freaked out Booth.

I had to laugh at Booth's behavior in the bathroom. I could definitely imagine him trying out different smiles and winking at his reflection. Just a lovely bit of humor, followed by Angela's declaration that he looked like crap. :D

I'm excited to read the rest of this story and see where you take things because the setup is very interesting and full of possibilities. Thanks for sharing this, Rosie!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
I loved the last sentence, so beautiful!

I really enjoyed the fic, and the ending was really really good!
Wen1 chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
great !
bb-4ever chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
good ending. glad that booths such a good shot. sweet ending. look forward to more from you soon
beaglelvr93 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Beautiful ending! Loved it, very powerful.
mance-rayder chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Kiya chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Fantastic story, I loved the last chapter with all the action. You had me on pins and needles.
BandBelong chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
OMG OMG OMG ROSIE! I CANNOT beleive its am so sad this was like my favorite fic ever and when i saw that you had updated i couldnt even read it until now b/c i was stupid was so intense when Booth shot Alex...I was so scared I thought that he was going to kill her...not Booth but Alex b/c in your little summary thingy it was like "tragically" and I know it would be an amazingly tragic ending if Brennan died b/c Booth couldnt save her...luckily he did...duh...with his amazng sniper skills...I LOVED when he saved her...and he and Angela's convo was amazingly in character like I could totally see it happening...and B/B's moment the end was perfect...i LOVE them together so much...he saved her...its so sweet...perfect so sad this is over, but least I could write one last really really long cant wait for you next fic and better get finishe don Lesson Antro girl...I'm waiting...amazing job I really loved this fic :) Switch
mecedeme chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
I really like the way you left things, like a real episode. Great story!Thanks!
BonesDBchippie chapter 8 . 11/9/2007

REALLY an EXCELLENT ending! BEAUTIFULLY written! Open-ended for a reason maybe? Should we ponder a sequel on the horizon, Hmm? OF course who could NOT love the awesome *Booth* comfort after he reaches her and pushes that brute off her!-and OH yeah, lov'd that he wasn't letting her out of his grasp when she realized there was all those agents around! NOT to mention he wasn't taking any crap from the other agents as to what exactly he was doing going up that ladder-it was sort of a 'Duh!' moment! THANX for sharing this wonderful fic about "emotional connectedness"! L K forward to our NEXT adventure!

~G :D