Reviews for Best Intentions
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I like this view on Rei and her situation. One issue though: She needs to tell the other senshi that she has told her father! And when did Ami tell her mother? In V&C it was shown that her mother suspected, but everyone basically refused to tell her anything outright. really, I need a mother-daughter scene with some heartfelt, honest discussion about this.
Twlghtmis chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was so good yet so sad!
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Poor Rei! I can sympathize to her situation. But this was a great story! And I'm glad the senshi don't have to worry. But if Rei was a real person, you'd have to hope she's come to terms with her father. Great job!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
That was ni-*suddenly stops and slaps forehead* DUH TO ME! I finally realized what Talon Umbra meant by not seeing a life force like that for 2000 years...

Anyway, back to this story. I kept expecting Rei to become Mars in front of her father, so I wasn't that shocked when she did it. Actually, I wasn't expecting it. I was hoping for it. *continues listening to fire soul love*

~C-chan
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Wow! That was great! Rei-chan was very well depicted in this story. Most of the time, people write her as a mean, heartless girl who hates Usagi and is antisocial.
Sailor Nimnard chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I loved it, just as I've loved everything I've read of yours.
Miko633 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
This was yet another of your wonderful storys. I can't believe how you manage to write such wonderful things. Please keep writing and i hope to see another story from you soon. ~Miko~
Plexi chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Very good, finally someone realized that there is a government which people don't tend to notice. Very good perspective
Divamercury chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I really enjoyed that. I didn't know too much about Rei's background and your excellent story enlightened me. Thanks! And kudos to you!
Priscilla chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
This was an awesome story looking into Rei's character. I loved it. It reflected her maturity after being a Senshi for several years but she has lost none of her passion. very well written!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Perfect.
ms. commas and ampersands chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Very good! I love stories that put Rei in conflict with her dad, and this one was very nice. Very original too.
MarshAngel chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
good... so rare these days
Hikari chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Excellent story! I love the way the plot and characters were depicted, as well as the way they interacted and came to such stunning resolutions that were half-recognized. Excellent job! I'd also like to mention that I particularly enjoyed the corollation between Rei as a senshi and her father as a politician! I've never read anything about/including either of her parents. Wonderful!
Bunny chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Well, it was okay... But, really, Rei wouldn't be so stupid as to reveal that she was Sailor Mars to someone that she hated. He could reveal her secret to everyone! Trust me, she CAN hate her father. It can be done because I do. But that's not what I'm here about. Just think your writing through in the future.