Reviews for Tempted by Fate: A Serpent's Requiem
Anesther chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
This is precisely how a Her/Dra story would go, if it was one (in my opinion anyway ). And I don't mind that Hermione and Snape haven't warmed up to each other yet.

After all, he is like a decade or two older than her, so their relationship will take some time. Besides, I like it when they fight; it's their way of saying 'you annoy me, but you're okay at times.' -laughs-

Lucius and Molly... Oh! How I missed reading about them. -starry gaze- And ya know what? In all honesty, it had been quite a long time since I saw Ron's mother in the movies (I usually read the books instead). I put on the third movie and then I recalled why I was slightly disappointed with the woman who plays Molly.

Not that the actress doesn't do a good job portraying Molly's character; I just... thought she'd be more lithe y'know? In my mind, I pictured her as a fiery red-headed woman who didn't take crap from no one. Then when the movie came out I'm like, 'Okay...?' She's still fiery, but the image is no longer clear as it once was. -.-

Oh, look I'm rambling. _ To end it, I'm gonna say: Me love chapter, write more soon, but take thy time. Parents... Annoying peoples.
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 11 . 1/10/2008
I still haven't gotten used to Lucius being so...I dunno, sweet (if you can say that about him lol) I hope Molly doesn't end up messing up and complies with Lucius' wishes...

Poor Hermione! Draco is just confusing her more and more! He kind of reminds me of his dad and Molly...well sort of...Draco has a habit of insulting Hermione and then kissing her sweetly. Hope the boys don't find out or Draco will be a dead Malfoy! Great chapter, can't wait to read more!

Tish
gennastar chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I read your story on I am glad you have updated.

How could Lucius go from loving Molly to marrying Narcissa when she locked her in the broom closet? It is intriguing?
Anesther chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
LUCIUS AND MOLLY FOREVER. . -chuckles- I absolutely love this couple to no end. I swear, if there was ever a time he would be nice to a Gryffindor, it'd be Molly and him. This is such a great chapter and each one just gets better Nefatiri. I'm not even focusing on the actual main characters of the books, just the Slytherins and Molly. This is awesome. -
Adnacia chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
A good, non- jerk Lucius is not setting well with me.
Adnacia chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
I still do not like this nice Lucius.
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Wow! I have to say, i'm not much interested in stories containing Lucius and what not, but this is a wonderful story so far! This story makes Lucius seem to have a heart :) Love it! Can't wait to read more!

Tish
Anesther chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
I hella enjoyed it; as soon as it got to the Lucius and Molly part though, I was grinning. - I absolutely love them as a couple and I can't wait to see how their little date is going to go. Going as a friend my ass. -chuckles-

And what's good about the translations is that I recognized some of them. 'Buongiorno' is most likely 'good morning' or a form of greeting I forget.

'The silent dog is the first to bite.' I like the proverb cuz it's TRUE. Also, if you're not completely sure about the latin translations, I can ask my english teacher if you want. He taught us latin earlier this year so I'm sure I can ask.

Loved it Nefatiri, about time I had time to read it too. Take your time too. We all know that writing can be difficult. -
wrenbailey chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Well lets see first things first:

You realize you made their memorable day 9-11...Sorry that was the first thing that stuck out to me.

I like the little interactions between Lucius and Molly, boy is he a tenacious little bastard.

So just wondering were you going to have it be a free for all over Hermione? Cause that is what it is chaping up to be.

Dear Lord woman, don't we get enough of the stupid thinkers in class? Now you are subjecting us to it in fanfiction, ut it was a good quote.

I understand about the not updating thing, I really need to but I also really need to do homework.

LOVE YA MADAME PRESIDENT! You are my favorite suite mate!
Adnacia chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
I don't even know about all the references to the Malfoy "serpent." There was something else... Oh, yes. Thank you for not letting Ron and Hermione have a thing. I hate that pairing. Nothing else that I can think of at the moment.
Anesther chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
I feel so loved! - Damn right Lucius and Molly kick-ass as a couple; too bad no one likes them together but come on, ya gotta admit it's an intriguing couple to think about.

Yeah, I saw that the couple on top changed and I just started grinning from ear to ear. Ron's a complete ass 'sides, Hermione needs an older guy, at least they're more mature. Plus, I'm learning alot in here with the different languages and all. Excellant chapter and I can't wait for more of our beloved Slytherins to show up. LUCIUS AND SEVERUS ROCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Adnacia chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Where is the asshole Lucius?
Adnacia chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
What am I not commenting on? Sheesh. Lucius and Molly should be together. Or at least have an affair.
Anesther chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
Lucius kicks ass. Man, I adore him and all the stuff he's been doing for Molly. A shame that not many see them as a couple... Oh, well; great chapter and not only that I learned some italian words to boot. - That's fine if you don't update quickly, it's still great to read.
Anesther chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Ah, Lucius can speak spanish; hello fellow spanish speaker. - Loved it, and the moments between Molly and Lucius are getting better and better. That Bellatrix though... Ha, I'm glad she goes bye-bye. She killed my Sirius. . Great chapter and I'll wait for the next one. I want to know what else will happen.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »