Reviews for Tempted by Fate: A Serpent's Requiem
Adnacia chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Tension over Hermione. Lucius regretting. Snape sulking and being typical Snape. I liked it.
Anesther chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
-snickers than laughs scornfully- Haha, there goes my homies. Go, go Slytherins. .

-stops- Just kidding, I like all the houses. Well, now Draco know how to bug the hell out of Ron and he did win this battle of wits this time; it's only when he's fighting with Harry that he sometimes wins. Alas...

But other than that, I enjoyed the chapter very much Nefatiri, it was great and I can't wait for the next one. And you know what the good thing is...? I FINALLY managed to read the entire book seven. It's hard to find time in my schedule now... Oh, and Lily so should've gone with Severus. Plus, he wasn't a jerk like now, it was actually Harry's dad. Ha, Snape rocks. -
wrenbailey chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
So Draco is a bad boy...well duh. I like that you are not making him a pansy. But if this becomes a story where he turns into Hermione's bitch...I will I don't know but it will be awful. By the way we have our midterm for 19th on the 25th.
Adnacia chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Sorry it took so long for me to read. I loved the scene between Arthur and Lucius. That was my favorite. And of course, Fred and George popping in on Ron and Hermione was great.
Anesther chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Wow, chapter four already? I'm so glad. - Another great chapter, and the interaction between the characters was interesting too; Lucius seemed to be annoyed while Arthur was extremely offended. Lucius so stil likes Molly; don't deny it Lucius, you naughty slytherin and your feelings for a married woman. -

And I agree, Ron and Hermione have such a complicated relationship that sometimes you like them together and at the same time you're thinking, 'how that hell do they it?' Ah, but still, this story is so interesting and I can't wait to see the many twists in this fic. Great work.
wrenbailey chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
You punk if you make this so that Draco has feelings for Hermione I will kill you! Other than that I liked it. But if Draco must have feelings for it to go with your story then I guess it is okay. And by the way did you mean for it to sound like Arthur and Lucius traded wives for a night or something, cause it seems as if they have way to much personal knowledge of the other's spouse. Love you lots and bye!
Anesther chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Gasp. LUCIUS USED TO BE NICE? WHOA WTFH? -chuckles- Well, it was nice to see that they actually had a connection in the past and the story has been going great; Loved it. -

And it's good to know that Snape's a favorite too; and I'm pretty sure you read book 7. Holy shit, I just read the part where Snape... you know... and I'm like, 'Beazy; you're getting rid of everybody...' Damit, that guy was kick ass. Now I'm upset again. -_- Anyho, keep up the good work Nefatiri and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. -
Adnacia chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Arthur threatening Lucius, hehe. I wish Ginny would have hexed Narcissa. Ginny and Draco sure do have a lot in common and Molly and Lucius have this great connection. Hmm... I love the ending seen with Snape. That was probably the best one. Keep writing!
Adnacia chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
I don't know how I feel about this Lucius. When is he going to end up an ass? Pretty good chapter. I love that you have included Bella and Cissy. I am still on this caring Lucius. It is a bit frightening that he started off this way and then went all dark side.
wrenbailey chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
for harrassing you? You are very lucky I don't come and jump on your bed right now for that missy. I like the flashbacks, hehehe. Keep it up President or else the vice-President will be coming into office quite unexpectantly...
Anesther chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Interesting story so far Nefatiri, and for the second chapter is was quite long. Very well done, and I'll wait for the next update, plus is something going on between Molly and Lucius? He seemed to be awfully polite. But I absolutely loved it when she said, 'The slut of Slytherin,' That was swet. Keep it up, kay.
Anesther chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Gasp. Snape dead...? No, he's a cool Slytherin. I like my Slytherins thank you very much. Well, not all of 'em, just Snape and Draco (he may be a pansy but he's funny). Damn that Voldemort. Now for Ch.2.
wrenbailey chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Okay first off, the name is J-Ryals. I loved the different senarios, and the hint at Lucius and Molly was interesting to say the least. Draco is an ass and Ginny finally made an appearance! I love you Madame President and I will be your body guard one day! Post agian soon, I loved it!
villafoo chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love it so far. Pretty intense, can't wait till you update1
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
what do you mean you won't be updating as quickly...I will come and sit in your room just to bug you then for details. I loved it though. Now who could be pointing at Lucius...Arthur, Lupin, (umm is Sirius dead yet?) Molly, or maybe Ginny...no couldn't be Ginny. Hm, Severus then, yes I believe it is Severus.

I loved it though, "I'm George. Damn Harry, you're about as bad as Molly." Hehehehe, loved that one. Keep it up Madame President or else there will be an assaisnation.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »