Reviews for Rose de la Pureté
anon chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
ok there are some really sexist comments in this dude. we get that axel is gay and all but c'mon man.
anon chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
lovin it BUT I feel like you made axel seem like an asshole for completely ditching his boyfriend at the first hot guy he sees. I mean he seemed to be in love with demyx
Kristen chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
please get the last chapter done
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
-.- where's the rest of the story?

UPDATE PLEASE! Please please please UPDATE?

Its 2011 now, please, I think we've waited long enough, I demand an update of this Froggy version of Roxas!

Mooshy-chan

Oxoxox
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
OH~!, i no yu have not worked on this for like ever, but it would be great if yu picked it up again. i was really enjoying it.
Aisubara chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
I really love this story :) it's so cute! XD definately worth any and all waiting :)
Irriella chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I'm so sorry but when I thought of Axel singing all I could think of was this song!

http: watch? vNmKIqh16U3c&playnext_ fromTL&videosSFJ_m6TAv58

Nice story so far, I got confused when I started reading cause I didn't think every other chapter would switch POV but I got the hang of it now.
Zaku chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
You should continue this story!

I'd definitely read it!
Vanilla Twilight chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
please continue this story! i really really like it!
AxelPsycho835 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I love this story! please continue it when u get the chance to! its AWESOME! I will wait until the summer to read the rest of it!
KlutzyKat chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
This story is totally worth the wait :)
AGrownMansTears chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
For a story as awesome as this? Of course I'll wait! ;) Do whatever is convenient for you!
kerralee chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
I know it must be hard with school and testing but I would like you very much to continue with this story it is one of my favorites and I would like to see how Roxas and Axel end up.

I hope you go well on your tests.

Kind Regards,

Kerralee
Purvo chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Personally, and this is just me, I think you should continue it because it is absolutely adorable and I love it. I've read many many fan fictions and this is one of the absolute cutest and best! If I were you I would definitely continue it. c:
Candy.Cane.Stixs chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
this story is most definately worth the wait