Reviews for Rebirth and Flight Flight and Freedom
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was good!
Hinata chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved it *.*

though the ending was sad T_T

anyways, good job

argento soma turned in one of my fav animes too
WeekendScribe chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
A hit and miss Fiction for me.

Some parts of the Fanfiction were really well written, and the characters, Ryu in particular, seemed as to be expected, however this seem to fluctuate between very good writing, and not so good.

Nearly every name had a slight flaw in it, misspelled, but understandable.

The great thing about this being your first Fanfiction is there's always room to improve, and I hope that you do.
Tristan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It is a sad but happy ending, one I think Gwen deserved... I liked it, and seeing the change in Ryu's character in his interactions with all the other characters. Well done :)
Sutoomu chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Okie, this was the very first Argentosoma fic I ever read, and it was a good choice. I really liked this. It's very in character, with some moments, and its sweet. i just watched argentosoma this past week, but i havent seen eps 23, 24, and 25 yet. poor me. but i know enough. and i loved it, i absolutely loved it. i loved this fic too. very nice. really cool.

Storm
debs chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aw that is some sad stuff there! And surprising. Anyways good job, i like your style. 3
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
much love and greatness to you, though i am a bit late in reviewing. i finally got to watch this great anime myself (so what if i'm slow ;( !) love your work.
Albinate chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Well, I think it's the best AS fick I ever read. I was tauched. I think Ryu and Gwen would be a nice couple ;)
Yaoi-Gurls chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
aw i like it! i havnt seen Argento Soma yet but i am getting the whole series in about a week! i know, it must be hard to keep Ryu in-character! he does change alot! well, i hope you make more!
Ravekizu chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
ohmygod! that was so sad!...i like it.
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
So beautiful. Man, this was great. _ It was touching. Be proud, I enjoyed it a lot.
Fukki-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That... that was the most beautiful fic I have ever read! *starts crying* There needs to be more stuff like this on the web!
But, but... why did Gwen have to die?
Ryu is still my fav. character, so are Hattie and Gwen!
THERE MUST BE MORE ARGENTO SOMA FICS LIKE THIS!
Write more soon. Please?
VegaFayre chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I enjoyed this fic immensely, having just seen the last episode of Argento Soma. It's a great series and I'd love to see more stories centered on it. Poor Guinivere... (sniffle).
Prospero Hibiki chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Okay so this is the first review i've written in a while but i must say i like the stroy because I'm a huge Argento Soma fan. I think you managed to keep everyone in character for the most part. (No one really knows what Ryu's going to do from one moment to the next so his characterization is okay as it is.) I must say that this story did manage to fill a small gap that _I_ was wondering about after the series. Of course my secert belief is that the tombstone was fake and she was really on the Ulysses, but hey i'm a Gwen fan so i'm entitled. Very Good and has been added to my favorites.
luxe chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
oh wow. an argento soma fic that deals with ryu x guinevere. i think i love you.

heh, in all seriousness, this was wonderfully written. i look forward to more from you!