Reviews for Gossip
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 1/24
Nice! very nice. I enjoyed that.
PiscesBaby chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I saw a reviewer say there was an American Dragon reference in her. I had to read it twice to see what they were talking about. Good one. I've seen Zutarians use that argument too xD.

Anyway, finally someone agrees with me. Mai and Zuko have one of those silent communications relationships. No words really need to be said. Mai really is misunderstood and I think her relationship with Zuko prevented some fans from trying to understand her. Props for that.
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like how you've written Maiko- it's realistic and believable and has just the right amount of fluff. Wonderful job. :)
woo chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol, this was really good. Poor Mai. She's so awesome and cool! Anyways zutara is gaaaaaaay! Maiko ftw! Thanks for sharing. :)
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love this. It was really funny, especially the one person told being Ty Lee and she tells everybody and Aang being good with girls.
iCe chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is a very good story on Mai and Zuko's relationship. I love the way that they're both very real and in character and how they're also still not sure how to proceed.

A nice reaction from Mai towards the 'gossip' haha. :)
Mairead Lee chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous-beautiful writing style, amazing characterazation, and creative plotline. Absolutely gorgeous.
Omoni chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Ah, this one is excellent. It's eloquent, well-plotted, and has a nice dose of foreshadowing.
RogueShadowCrawler chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Although I enjoy stories with Mai in them in general, I take a particular pleasure from those that poke fun at the Zutarians who hate her so much for no good reason. This is one of the best, particularly the ending.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Dear Author

Nice little one shot. The basic plot is interesting. The whole gossip deal is amusing and believable. And the conversation between Mai and Zuko were amusing and in character.

The quality is pretty good; though you need to work on the paragraphs when you write sentences. And to give your stories more emotion. If you like I can give you tips.

The wholesome standards are high.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hmm...an interesting story, the way it manages to stay "canon" and in-character yet speak to the "real world." Nice work.

And I don't care what the Fire Nationals think, that "orange/hate the world" joke was one of the series' best. :-)
Avaleia chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Really makes you wonder what would happen if the Fire Nation citizens had the Internet back then! Ha, I like how you made not-so-subtle references to the fandom's complaints, but managed to work them into the story without them seeming out of place. It made me smile. (Plus, Zuko is the dork Mai loves, so cheesy lines are okay with me.)
USApotterfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Is that an American Dragon: Jake Long reference I see? Awesome, that made me laugh. :-) And it was a terrific idea to have a character argue against some of the things fandom says by making it the gossip of townspeople!
Zohh chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hmm, is it me or did you reference Zutara shippers in this?

'Mai thought they were intentionally confusing "facts" with "their own twisted, fictional romance story."'
Shene Tipa chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
nice. i liked it. very in character and realistic. so, i give you a challenge. write about their feelings and actions after episode 11. good luck!