Reviews for Gossip
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This was probably the most realistic analysis of Mai and Zuko's realationship that I have read. I especially love where they both recognize that although Zuko is a Prince, he is no Prince Charming! I also love how in character Mai is.

My favorite line is "...they can't stop talking because they don't understand us, our way..." Couldn't be more true.

Kudos to you!
meowmaddness chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is classic, man. I love everything about it. Makes me laugh every time I read it! Good job working with the rumourings and fitting them to their world. Great work!

-The Dookster
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
XD Very tastefully done. I applaud you. _ I love Maiko and Kataang.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Nice job, and it is too true. Most Zutara fans overuse these and say they are the truth, but they clearly are not (You're so beautiful when you hate the world. Rofl). Excellent job.
Gal.Styx chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
It just made my day. A nice story with a strong critic for the over-shipping fans. Perfect!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Thank you so much for writing this. I was really hoping someone better than me at debating would shut some of them up, (Not that any amount of logic would shut some of the crazies up) and now I get a cute story out of it too! This is really awesome!
yo chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
mmkay, thats just too cute.
dawnreader chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I liked your story really much even though I am a Zutarian myself.

It was nice to read and I liked the way you presented Mai's feelings on the matter.

I think I understand her better know ;).
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
'Okay, so they liked the cliche "opposites attract" tragic romance... a lot, but did they have to force the truth to fit it?'

Amen. Zutara shippers are, by this point, so deep in denial they'll warp the facts to whatever sick, twisted versions of the show fits them. Glad someone finally pointed it out. You deserve a medal.

Keep up the good work.
LovingTheOgre chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I myself am a Zutarian but I'm starting not to mind Mai to much...I like you fic.
AvatarKiba1001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Mai is SO a sneaky temptress! She too emotionless to truly be anything else! Zuo saying she's not is like saying Azula loves puppies!

Yeah, she loves puppies, alright...for dinner!
Lord Esquire chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Nicely done, I was getting sick of all these shippers who refuse to accept canon where it doens't suit them. You got the message across and kept the 4th wall intact, good work!
wastelander1230 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
cool keep up the good work
raven-shadowsong3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Nice fic! But can you make more use of spaces or paragraphs? I get lost in reading it sometimes...thanks!
Xhydralisk chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
HAHAH! Oh man, that made my day. It's true when it comes down to some shippers. They'll BEND (omigosh, I made a funny) the truth so that they can get what they want. My response? Watch the show for what it is, the evidence is right there!

Nice work, I enjoyed it a lot.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »