Reviews for While You Were Gone
Grahamgirl93 chapter 8 . 1/3
This story is so moving and brilliant!
abifrenchfry chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I love this story. Is there any way I could read the rest of it? It’s. So. Amazing. I stayed up almost all night just to finish what you have posted, and I can’t stop thinking about it. Bravo. You are a wonderful writer.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2017
It's still a mystery to me as to why wonderful and brilliant authors like you abandon your well-written creations T_T
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Plssss plssss plsss tell me your going to update soon! I really want to know what happen when Fred and Hermione find out the truth ... in fact I want to know how Hermione is going to react when she finds out that Harry and Ron are back
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
I love this story so much! The plot is amazing and the characters are not too OOC . Sorry that I am not that great at reviewing as this is my first review. ️️
LoveNCIS chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Hi. I like this story it sucks that it is on hiatus. I hope you change your mind and update sometime in the future.
Alex Snape chapter 8 . 10/8/2017
I love this fanfiction, next chapter can you make it how Harry finds out about Hermione and Fred but not Ron, the two boys meet Fremione's kids and Charlie shows up.
Jhopayy chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Oh I'm loving the chemistry and interaction! The dialogue of the twins are perfection. I was probably happier than Hermione was! On to the next brilliantly written chapter!
slincoln1122 chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
This was so great. I hope you come back to it someday!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
Up date please I love this story and I want to see how it ends!
atrufan chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
So it's been 9 years since you've updated.. almost as long as Harry and Ron were gone. If I wasn't so desperate for a new chapter, I might be thinking about how that's almost poetic. This is an amazingly written story that I truely love. It takes time building the relationships, showing big and small moments. It would be nice to hear from you, whether that's to update or tell us you're done with the story (which I might cry in response to :P). Thank you
Teekalin chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
I know it's been almost ten years, but please take this story of the hiatus. I'm kn love with it and your writing style. Plus, we haven't seen how the meeting with Ron and Harry will go yet.
Please just update :-) Pretty please with a cheery on top :-D
esthe chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
I didn't know you stopped writing it.

Sad...but the story was great
Abby chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
Are you ever going to update this story because I know that a lot of people would really love to read the next chapter.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »