Reviews for While You Were Gone
moonlight10060 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I love this.
Could you put another chapter please?
moonlight10060 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Without Hermione, yeah it would hurt a bit.
But WITH Hermione...
I almost feel pity.
moonlight10060 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Those little...
I wouldn't forgive them.
By the way great story, it's awesome how you make them the most inclined to cannon in personalities.
But I still got the Percy thing, in the Deathly Hollows the family forgave him, so what happened then?
moonlight10060 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I love this story and it makes me laugh so hard.
Keep up with the hard work!
lmr4893 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I was heartbroken to read through this story, get to the end of the 8th chapter, and be left hanging. Such a remarkable story. I wanted more! I still want more. I know its been about 6 years now since it was updated but I will follow/favorite the story anyways in hopes I get an update one day. Meanwhile, I will be reading every other story of yours since your writing is phenomenal.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Noooo! You just ruined my life. I need more!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
This is such an amazing story! Please update! I love everything about this: the writing, the plot, everything! I just HAVE to find out what Fred's and Hermione's reactions are going to be when they see Harry and Ron!

Fantastic job! :D
I Am The King Of Thieves chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
Omg! You have to update! I need to read the next chapter!
babybug chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
what will go on when ferd and hermione find out harry and ron are back.?.?.?.?
Janie24 chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I really love this story. Overall, I love many of your other fics. At first, I had no idea, this story was just on the first page of HGFW stories. It was the perex picture, which connected dots, I remember it from many great one-shots I've read before. Final clue was mention of story Only In The World of Dragons, which I read to the chapter 4 and than didn't have time for a while, so I've forgotten it. So I clicked on your profile, and found that I was right, so I read I few more short stories. And I have whole week of before, and nothing to do, so I am sure your profile will offer lots of entertainments :D And your Fav list as well. You write (and read, I suppose) many pairing that I love (HG older Weasleys, SB, RL, DM - but I don't like it as much as others apod)
I hope You will continue this story one day, it is really great and I very much look forward to the big "reunion"
Bye :)
Janie24
Ilovefred chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
It's Been bugging me over the years that you never finished this story I know it's been like six years but it's aggravating
Abby chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
This is amazing! Best fanfic ever. I know how much time writing takes up, but I really wish you could update it again! I think I may have to read it over a few hundred times, just because it is so great. I wish you the best :) -Abigail
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I think it's safe to say that this is THE best written fan fiction I have ever read. I've cried so many times, it's so beautiful. Thank you for creating this amazing piece, Amanda. nwn
WritersBlock1357 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
This is a great story is there any chance of it being continued?
anna chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
this cant be done yet. pls don't stop
1,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »