Reviews for While You Were Gone
ForevrJaci chapter 7 . 5/17
Gah, I come back to this lovely story every now and again, hoping against all hope that you might have posted...I just wanted to let you know that you are still one of my favorite writers. I followed you here, but also on LiveJournal and at Granger Enchanted because all of your works always manage to touch my heart and soul. The story "Only in the World of Dragons" is perfection and nearly broke me the first time I read it. I pray you are doing well and still writing, as it would be such a shame for someone as talented as you. Anyway, please know if you have finished this story and posted it somewhere else, you have quite a following here that are quite rabid to read it. Cheers and happy writing where ever you are!
While I am sure that you have stopped writing after so many years, this is one story that was well written, an deserves to be continued.
Muirn Beatha Dan chapter 8 . 5/7
I thought this story was complete. Broke my heart when I got to the end to see that it wasn't and that you havent updated it quite some time. It should be illegal to leave such an amazing story unattended and unfinished. Then again I've done the exact same thing so I shouldn't complain. Too bad tho! Amazing story, it has definitely taken the place as my favourite Hermione/Twin story and your writing is fantastic and amazing!
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 8 . 4/28
Waaaaaaaaaay late to the party here, but I still want to leave a review among the many on this amazing story. I kind of sit on the fence about the Hermione/Fred pairing (sometimes I really like it and sometimes I'm meh with it) but this was amazingly written and I love the slow burn. It had me hooked all the way to the end, even after Fred and Hermione ended up together and the happy ending was pretty much inevitable. You wrote it in such a way that it wasn't agonizing without any emotional payoff for the reader but not so quick that it felt rushed or forced. Pairings like these can be extremely difficult to spin off properly and you did it amazingly, as I'm sure many other people have told you.

I can't think of anything else to add to this review, but thank you for writing this story and I hope you're having a great day!
Nanyin chapter 8 . 4/19
Pls, pls, pls finish. I dying to see ron and harry's reaction to Hermione moving past them.
Taylor.Ivashkov chapter 1 . 4/7
So I know that you last updated this years ago and you probably won't do anything for this story now but please please please finish this story, or at least let us know how it is going to end because I absolutely love it and I just need to know. Thank you!
ReluctantMuggle chapter 1 . 4/1
Amanda I would love it if you continued this story, and judging from the other reviews, so do many other people. I hope things are as hard anymore like the author's notes say-I hope things have gotten better.

Not sure if this is a thing, but has any other reader imagined the next chapter or gone so far as to write what they think the next chapter could be? Not for publication, of course.
I can't believe you abandoned this story it was so good! You should go to a corner and think about what you've done to us shippers.*shaking head disapprovingly*
Midori chapter 8 . 3/5
This story is amazing! The characters are all done so well, and I love the dynamic between Fred/Hermione/George. You really mangaged to maintain their personalities! I know it has been a while since you've updated, but I think lots of people would love to know the rest of the story (including myself!) I hope your life is treating you well, I know that you were going through a lot of things while you were writing this story. You are an amazing and talented writer!

Midori
penguinloverrrrr chapter 8 . 3/4
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This fanfic is amazing and heartfelt and funny and just plain awesome. I know that it's been a while since you've updated but if u could finish this it would be greatly appreciated!
rodentz chapter 8 . 3/5
Sass and class, tell them with sass and class, Hermione Weasley! :D
rodentz chapter 7 . 3/5
They're telling them with sass and class.
babyboo0608 chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh how I wish you would update this! I've read it multiple times already and am dying to know the ending!
I reread this story every once in a while cause it's genuinely just that good. It was one of the first fremione fanfiction that really got me hooked. You're a fantastic writer and this story always warms my heart. I feel it never got the ending it deserves as you never finished it and I still sometimes secretly hope you will return, if nothing else just to see Harry and Ron's jaws hit the floor when they find out. But that's ok in the long run I suppose because it's still very good. Thank you for writing this and do consider finishing it up one day if you ever read this.
lencime chapter 7 . 2/22
update please waiting for chapter 9 !
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »