Reviews for While You Were Gone
Janie24 chapter 8 . 2/8
I really love this story. Overall, I love many of your other fics. At first, I had no idea, this story was just on the first page of HGFW stories. It was the perex picture, which connected dots, I remember it from many great one-shots I've read before. Final clue was mention of story Only In The World of Dragons, which I read to the chapter 4 and than didn't have time for a while, so I've forgotten it. So I clicked on your profile, and found that I was right, so I read I few more short stories. And I have whole week of before, and nothing to do, so I am sure your profile will offer lots of entertainments :D And your Fav list as well. You write (and read, I suppose) many pairing that I love (HG older Weasleys, SB, RL, DM - but I don't like it as much as others apod)
I hope You will continue this story one day, it is really great and I very much look forward to the big "reunion"
Bye :)
Janie24
Ilovefred chapter 8 . 2/5
It's Been bugging me over the years that you never finished this story I know it's been like six years but it's aggravating
Abby chapter 8 . 2/2
This is amazing! Best fanfic ever. I know how much time writing takes up, but I really wish you could update it again! I think I may have to read it over a few hundred times, just because it is so great. I wish you the best :) -Abigail
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/1
I think it's safe to say that this is THE best written fan fiction I have ever read. I've cried so many times, it's so beautiful. Thank you for creating this amazing piece, Amanda. nwn
WritersBlock1357 chapter 8 . 1/26
This is a great story is there any chance of it being continued?
anna chapter 8 . 1/25
this cant be done yet. pls don't stop
me chapter 2 . 1/25
she was starting yo to become a mum
Anons chapter 8 . 1/3
Its been 6 yrs since you updated this fanfic please update it we want to know what happened and come on! you stopped at one of the best parts?!Update it please.

From a group of People who joined up to say that you should update this.
I know you have gotten this a lot but please please please update this story! Its my favorite and wondering how Ron and Harry react to everything and how Hermione and Fred react is KILLING ME! Such a amazing story and you stopped in the middle of the beet part possible
Andi chapter 8 . 1/1
Whens the next update?...Btw I love this fanfic best one yet!
Shorty653 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Awee, I'm sad this isn't finished, it's a great story..
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
What the fuck? The story just ended? I'm really upset with this - you are one of the greater writers I have encountered and I was a huge fan of the story. This abrupt non-ending with no warning is very upsetting.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
This story is really amazing i read it a fee months ago and even though yoy probably are finished with it can you please update? I really want to know what happens!
8. B. R. Adford chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I figure you've probably abandoned this story but I can't help but hope that you'll update it someday. I would very much like to see what happens...other than shit hitting the fan. I already know that's gonna happen :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Why has this story not been finished? I love it. Please finish it.
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »