Reviews for While You Were Gone
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
2008! 2008?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU STOP WRITING AND LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT FOR 7 YEARS!? ...i was enjoying this book... :( ...now it won't get finished...
A reader chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
When are you going to finish this?
I really wanna now whats gonna happen on Ginny's wedding! This story is absolutly wonderfull! The best Fred and Hermoine story i ever read! I really hope you finish this soon!
Jenniloo922 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
I have loved reading this story. Fred and George are my favorite. I hope you will be able to come back to finish this one day.
Starset7 chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
I am so late to this party. I realize this story is on hiatus and will likely never be completed, but I wanted to let you know how much I have loved your writing, especially the balance you've provided between the twins and Hermione. I always felt like she could have had a better relationship with them in the books, had she carried the weight of responsibility all the time to help Harry. She needed more laughs than fights (like she had with Ron - I still can't believe they ended up together). I love your words so much and hope you are happy in whatever you are doing! Your stories are absolutely incredible - Fred & Hermione are my absolute fave of your pairings, but they all leave me happy and a little desperate for more. Selfishly, I wish this could be finished, and I hope you take that as a compliment rather than guilt. Like I said, late to the party, but your words have recreated a lot of magic and brought me so much happiness in recent weeks. I'm so happy I found you here. Take care.
beetle126 chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
please continue with this story its so good
left-my-mark-423 chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
I come back to this story every now and then, hoping that you updated! IT IS KEEPING ME IN SUSPENSE! PLEASE UPDATE IT IS KILLING ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED! FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! It was AMAZING!
Gaia87 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Look it's flawless! No fanfiction will ever be better than this! I am sooo disappointed though! What does this last chapter mean? Why didn't you go on with telling the return of Harry and Ron? Please finish what you started!
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
WHY WASN'T THIS EVER FINISHED?! I LOVE THIS!
ForevrJaci chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
Gah, I come back to this lovely story every now and again, hoping against all hope that you might have posted...I just wanted to let you know that you are still one of my favorite writers. I followed you here, but also on LiveJournal and at Granger Enchanted because all of your works always manage to touch my heart and soul. The story "Only in the World of Dragons" is perfection and nearly broke me the first time I read it. I pray you are doing well and still writing, as it would be such a shame for someone as talented as you. Anyway, please know if you have finished this story and posted it somewhere else, you have quite a following here that are quite rabid to read it. Cheers and happy writing where ever you are!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
While I am sure that you have stopped writing after so many years, this is one story that was well written, an deserves to be continued.
Neonflowerbot chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
I thought this story was complete. Broke my heart when I got to the end to see that it wasn't and that you havent updated it quite some time. It should be illegal to leave such an amazing story unattended and unfinished. Then again I've done the exact same thing so I shouldn't complain. Too bad tho! Amazing story, it has definitely taken the place as my favourite Hermione/Twin story and your writing is fantastic and amazing!
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Waaaaaaaaaay late to the party here, but I still want to leave a review among the many on this amazing story. I kind of sit on the fence about the Hermione/Fred pairing (sometimes I really like it and sometimes I'm meh with it) but this was amazingly written and I love the slow burn. It had me hooked all the way to the end, even after Fred and Hermione ended up together and the happy ending was pretty much inevitable. You wrote it in such a way that it wasn't agonizing without any emotional payoff for the reader but not so quick that it felt rushed or forced. Pairings like these can be extremely difficult to spin off properly and you did it amazingly, as I'm sure many other people have told you.

I can't think of anything else to add to this review, but thank you for writing this story and I hope you're having a great day!
Nanyin chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Pls, pls, pls finish. I dying to see ron and harry's reaction to Hermione moving past them.
Taylor.Ivashkov chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
So I know that you last updated this years ago and you probably won't do anything for this story now but please please please finish this story, or at least let us know how it is going to end because I absolutely love it and I just need to know. Thank you!
ReluctantMuggle chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Amanda I would love it if you continued this story, and judging from the other reviews, so do many other people. I hope things are as hard anymore like the author's notes say-I hope things have gotten better.

Not sure if this is a thing, but has any other reader imagined the next chapter or gone so far as to write what they think the next chapter could be? Not for publication, of course.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »