Reviews for While You Were Gone
yellow-cheese chapter 7 . 3/5
They're telling them with sass and class.
babyboo0608 chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh how I wish you would update this! I've read it multiple times already and am dying to know the ending!
I reread this story every once in a while cause it's genuinely just that good. It was one of the first fremione fanfiction that really got me hooked. You're a fantastic writer and this story always warms my heart. I feel it never got the ending it deserves as you never finished it and I still sometimes secretly hope you will return, if nothing else just to see Harry and Ron's jaws hit the floor when they find out. But that's ok in the long run I suppose because it's still very good. Thank you for writing this and do consider finishing it up one day if you ever read this.
lencime chapter 7 . 2/22
update please waiting for chapter 9 !
Isfet18 chapter 8 . 2/15
love this story, hope you continue sometime
Please write another chapter
cemmia chapter 8 . 2/8
Really great story. Hope you continue someday..
Will you make another chapter?
binini-mochi chapter 8 . 1/23
Can you please update? I'm in love with this story so much!
misscosette08 chapter 4 . 1/21
Oh my, that was beautiful! I'm sad that Harry and Ron are not there though, they really are d*cks, aren't they?
misscosette08 chapter 3 . 1/21
That's just so cute! Although I would have loved to read about their first kiss from one of them perspective, that was interesting!
misscosette08 chapter 2 . 1/21
Your story is really good! I can't stop reading and it's only been two chapters :p
Sora Loves Rain chapter 8 . 1/19
Why! :( I really really like this story! I wanna know what happens at Ginny's Wedding & their reactions to Ron & Harry back.
ReluctantMuggle chapter 8 . 1/17
Hey! I saw this was last updated in 2008, but is there any possibility that you wrote more? I would absolutely love to read the rest and see the reunion between Hermione and Ron and Harry. I read the entire story today. Please finish the story!

You said life was really hard lately in your ending notes. I know that was years ago, but I really hope life is much better for you. Feel free to message. Best of luck to you!
Indiana Jackson chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
gah please don't leave us hanging here!
1,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »