Reviews for While You Were Gone
BookwormKatie chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love them! I'm sorry I do love Ron and Hermione together but come one I've always wanted this! And great job to the writer!
Icecoollolly chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Loving the story but please write more cause you haven't for ages yay
Steffie-Anckaert chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Hej! :)
I really loved your story so far. Great plot, amazingly written and just love the pairings!
Are you considering to write another chapter? Pretty please ;)
msdamonsalvatore chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Please don't tell me this story is on hiatus! I WANT the confrontation between Hermione, Harry and Ron!

Also I love the way you write
Miss Artemis chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I love this story so much...and it has stopped so tantalizingly close to the chaotic reunion of the former trio. Please, oh please, could you possibly return to this story? I know it's been at least 6 years now since your last update, but it's such a good story! I feel the pain, hurt, and loneliness in Hermione through the years of Harry and Ron leaving her behind, not returning her letters or visiting. I feel the insecurity of Harry and Ron as they realize just how irresponsible and selfish they had been, practically forgetting their family and friends. I can feel the indignation and utter fury George and Fred have, the want to protect Hermione from heartache.

Harry and Ron missed so much - it just plain sucks. But I want so badly to see all of them get closer, even if it is a long and tedious and messy affair, tears and anger all around. There's just so much left unresolved that needs to be fixed. I felt so bad for Hermione during her first pregnancy - I couldn't imagine the hurt she was feeling that Harry and Ron weren't there for some of her most important life moments. I understand the feeling of helplessness and loss she must feel, wishing that Harry and Ron would respond to her, but losing the will to write anymore the longer the silence continued from their end.

I love the relationships and friendships you portrayed in this story. Fred and George did a marvelous job of keeping Hermione company, making her feel part of the family and more importantly part of their trio. She was loved, accepted, and reassured of their stability. She had no fear of abandonment again. The way they seamlessly worked together as a trio was flawless and inspiring. I loved their pranks, little arguments, and touching moments where they understood each other without having to say a single word (for example: George walking in on Hermione and Fred's serious moment and climbing into bed with them without needing encouragement). But not only did I love the interactions between them, but with the Weasley family as a whole - Molly is often times portrayed a little overly aggressive or coddling, but you did a fabulous job of her. She was a mother that loved ALL of her children (both biological and adopted) and wanted nothing but the best for them. I was so happy to see Arthur become Minister for Magic - he deserves the position! I also enjoyed the scene where all of the Weasley men try and act all bachelor-ly and manly again by smoking cigars, only to be put into their places by their wives (soooo WHIPPED).

I really hope to see a few more updates to this story. You're such a talented writer, able to convey a whole spectrum of emotions beautifully through the years, showing how Hermione and the Weasley's dealt with Harry and Ron's abandonment. This story deserves closure. I know you're busy - we all have lives outside of fanfiction - and I know that sometimes, the muse dies. But I hope that maybe you can re-read this story and find that spark again.

I love your work. Keep it up! :)

-Miss Artemis
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
I've been reading Fred and Hermione stories for a while now, and this is the most realistic I've come across. Very little, if any, OOC going on here, and a wonderful plot line that (however clich├ęd this may sound ) has made me laugh out loud. I've been reading this for the last few hours straight (forget revision!), and have now reached the end of chapter eight. Going by the extremely long time since your last update, I'm guessing this is a story that won't be finished. However, if you ever did feel the urge to write more (even if it was just one more concluding chapter, I would be more grateful than I'd like to admit), I'm sure there would be many people happy to read more of the best Fred and Hermione fan fiction I've come across so far.

Thanks for the story so far!

Imogen x
Satan chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Why?! Why did you leave this?!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
i absolutely love this story! Please finish it of!
starlite22 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Please up date. I want to read there reactions to knowing they are back, to there giving them what for. For them to find out how they broke her with their cruel be trail. Please update best Fred Hermione story on here.
Key chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
This is a great story but it needs to be finished because i can see that there is so much that can be done with this story and I am intrigued to what will be written :) x
VeronicaJ chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Amanda please update! I want to know Fred's reaction!
IAmSiriuslyADemigod chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I love this story, you manage to put fred and hermione together perfectly and still have the friendship with george as well. I can't wait for the next update, I really want to know how fred and hermione act when they find out that harry and ron are back! Please update soon!
moonlight10060 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
I love this.
Could you put another chapter please?
moonlight10060 chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Without Hermione, yeah it would hurt a bit.
But WITH Hermione...
I almost feel pity.
moonlight10060 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Those little...
I wouldn't forgive them.
By the way great story, it's awesome how you make them the most inclined to cannon in personalities.
But I still got the Percy thing, in the Deathly Hollows the family forgave him, so what happened then?
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »