Reviews for While You Were Gone
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
I love this story and come every now and then hoping you've added another chapter... please continue writing :)
Stuck in Switzerland chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
To this day, this is still one of my favorite stories. It doesn't matter that it's unfinished - not that I would mind if you came back to it - it captivates me. I love it. I love the characters. I love how well you captured the relationships and emotions as well as how they developed. So thank you for creating a story that I can pull up a couple of times a year and just sink right back into. All of your stories are amazing, but, for some reason, this one has always been special to me.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
I wish you would finish it!
PouleauPotter chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
UPDATE!

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.
MarvelAsh chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
You're KILLING me... Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY you could finish this story? It's too good to abandon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee update this story .
Lyse chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Miss this story :) Love the portrayal, just wish we could get another chapter with the FHr/Ron and Harry interaction!
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Wow this story is brill, you get the reader so involved within the story, it made me laugh a lot and you have the twins down to a tee, I would love to see more chapters of this wonderful story.
orangemavis chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I see it's been around seven years since an update, hope you take this off hiatus soon. If not it's still a great story and I'll keep waiting for more.
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
I love it
Ellae chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
that last casserole line got me, kudos
welshgirl1148 chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
please, please finish this story it's to good to not finish. Can't wait to see Hermione's revenge on Harry and Ron not forgetting the twins, it will be funny to see them live up to the worry Ginny, Molly and the rest of the family felt when it come to speaking of them to the boys. Also i think it will teach Harry and Ron a lesson when they see how close the twins and Hermione are, let alone the fact she pranks Ron's just bount to say something to piss Hermione off more than she will be.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Please update!
WONDER PERSON chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
I am so nervous about what's going to happen... wow. so pulled into the story. xoxo
WONDER PERSON chapter 1 . 3/16/2015