Reviews for While You Were Gone
please update
Christin chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Please update your story
MissOvi2001 chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I just LOVED this story and this chapter a lot... Like always And eagerly waiting for the next update ! You're awesome like this fic..!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
More! Please! This is my absolute favorite fanfic! I need to find out how Ron and Harry react! And Hermione! And Fred! Argh! Pretty, pretty, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
2008! 2008?! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU STOP WRITING AND LEAVE A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT FOR 7 YEARS!? ...i was enjoying this book... :( ...now it won't get finished...
A reader chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
When are you going to finish this?
I really wanna now whats gonna happen on Ginny's wedding! This story is absolutly wonderfull! The best Fred and Hermoine story i ever read! I really hope you finish this soon!
Jenniloo922 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
I have loved reading this story. Fred and George are my favorite. I hope you will be able to come back to finish this one day.
Starset7 chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
I am so late to this party. I realize this story is on hiatus and will likely never be completed, but I wanted to let you know how much I have loved your writing, especially the balance you've provided between the twins and Hermione. I always felt like she could have had a better relationship with them in the books, had she carried the weight of responsibility all the time to help Harry. She needed more laughs than fights (like she had with Ron - I still can't believe they ended up together). I love your words so much and hope you are happy in whatever you are doing! Your stories are absolutely incredible - Fred & Hermione are my absolute fave of your pairings, but they all leave me happy and a little desperate for more. Selfishly, I wish this could be finished, and I hope you take that as a compliment rather than guilt. Like I said, late to the party, but your words have recreated a lot of magic and brought me so much happiness in recent weeks. I'm so happy I found you here. Take care.
beetle126 chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
please continue with this story its so good
left-my-mark-423 chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
I come back to this story every now and then, hoping that you updated! IT IS KEEPING ME IN SUSPENSE! PLEASE UPDATE IT IS KILLING ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED! FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! It was AMAZING!
Gaia87 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
Look it's flawless! No fanfiction will ever be better than this! I am sooo disappointed though! What does this last chapter mean? Why didn't you go on with telling the return of Harry and Ron? Please finish what you started!
Wolf Tealia Bell chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
WHY WASN'T THIS EVER FINISHED?! I LOVE THIS!
ForevrJaci chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
Gah, I come back to this lovely story every now and again, hoping against all hope that you might have posted...I just wanted to let you know that you are still one of my favorite writers. I followed you here, but also on LiveJournal and at Granger Enchanted because all of your works always manage to touch my heart and soul. The story "Only in the World of Dragons" is perfection and nearly broke me the first time I read it. I pray you are doing well and still writing, as it would be such a shame for someone as talented as you. Anyway, please know if you have finished this story and posted it somewhere else, you have quite a following here that are quite rabid to read it. Cheers and happy writing where ever you are!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
While I am sure that you have stopped writing after so many years, this is one story that was well written, an deserves to be continued.
Neonflowerbot chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
I thought this story was complete. Broke my heart when I got to the end to see that it wasn't and that you havent updated it quite some time. It should be illegal to leave such an amazing story unattended and unfinished. Then again I've done the exact same thing so I shouldn't complain. Too bad tho! Amazing story, it has definitely taken the place as my favourite Hermione/Twin story and your writing is fantastic and amazing!
1,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »