Reviews for While You Were Gone
lencime chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
update please waiting for chapter 9 !
Isfet18 chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
love this story, hope you continue sometime
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Please write another chapter
cemmia chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Really great story. Hope you continue someday..
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2016
Will you make another chapter?
pineappledannish chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Can you please update? I'm in love with this story so much!
misscosette08 chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Oh my, that was beautiful! I'm sad that Harry and Ron are not there though, they really are d*cks, aren't they?
misscosette08 chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
That's just so cute! Although I would have loved to read about their first kiss from one of them perspective, that was interesting!
misscosette08 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Your story is really good! I can't stop reading and it's only been two chapters :p
Sora Loves Rain chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
Why! :( I really really like this story! I wanna know what happens at Ginny's Wedding & their reactions to Ron & Harry back.
ReluctantMuggle chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Hey! I saw this was last updated in 2008, but is there any possibility that you wrote more? I would absolutely love to read the rest and see the reunion between Hermione and Ron and Harry. I read the entire story today. Please finish the story!

You said life was really hard lately in your ending notes. I know that was years ago, but I really hope life is much better for you. Feel free to message. Best of luck to you!
Indiana Jackson chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
gah please don't leave us hanging here!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Please continue I really want to see ron and harry's reaction to hermionie and Fred being married. I know you haven't updated in ages, but I always check in just in case. Please update even if it's very short.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I swear you're a fucking author just in disguise. This is brilliant, its like your favourite book which you read over and over again, not getting sick of it and it still feels like the first time. Please I'm negging , please put Ginny AMD Neville's wedding in, I'm really need it please, even if you don't put the reunion in, I think they deserve to have their wedding witnessed. And I also know that you receive millions of these, with pleads, but one can hope, right? -love you and thanks, Tamlin
SlytherinPhoenix31 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
When will you update it. It's been too long!?
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »