Reviews for While You Were Gone
misscosette08 chapter 2 . 1/21
Your story is really good! I can't stop reading and it's only been two chapters :p
Sora Loves Rain chapter 8 . 1/19
Why! :( I really really like this story! I wanna know what happens at Ginny's Wedding & their reactions to Ron & Harry back.
ReluctantMuggle chapter 8 . 1/17
Hey! I saw this was last updated in 2008, but is there any possibility that you wrote more? I would absolutely love to read the rest and see the reunion between Hermione and Ron and Harry. I read the entire story today. Please finish the story!

You said life was really hard lately in your ending notes. I know that was years ago, but I really hope life is much better for you. Feel free to message. Best of luck to you!
Indiana Jackson chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
gah please don't leave us hanging here!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Please continue I really want to see ron and harry's reaction to hermionie and Fred being married. I know you haven't updated in ages, but I always check in just in case. Please update even if it's very short.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I swear you're a fucking author just in disguise. This is brilliant, its like your favourite book which you read over and over again, not getting sick of it and it still feels like the first time. Please I'm negging , please put Ginny AMD Neville's wedding in, I'm really need it please, even if you don't put the reunion in, I think they deserve to have their wedding witnessed. And I also know that you receive millions of these, with pleads, but one can hope, right? -love you and thanks, Tamlin
SlytherinPhoenix31 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
When will you update it. It's been too long!?
CharmingCharmain chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
So I just want to say that I absolutely love this story. Your writing style is brilliant, and everything just flows. I find myself chuckling at some parts, and outright laughing at others- your humor is on point. I notice you hadn't updated this particular story since '08 and I was wondering if you'd abandoned it, or perhaps have it all written, and just forgot to update.
Anyways, I love your fics. I must admit, somewhat sheepishly, to having read most of them. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS IS SOOO GOOD
savannahreads chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
I periodically check back in with this story. Every 6 months or whenever I remember it. It's been so long that I can easily understand if you're no longer interested in writing this. While I do wish I could read the ending, would you mind terribly if I wrote one? I won't publish it anywhere, I'll just have it for myself (and for you, if you wanted to read what I write). I need some closure with this if it's on permanent hiatus, because I really really liked it and it's like a landmark in my fanfiction memory.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Pleeeeeease continue! Its amazing *-*
Firefly6905 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
That was SO good!
But you HAVE to finish it, SERIOUSLY!
Write about how Harry and Rom find out!
This good a story deserves the same level of brilliant as its ending!
Electrocorrosive chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
I know its been years since you updated and that you may never finish this story, but I wondered if you could maybe dedicate one more chapter to how this would have ended? An explanation of how the story would have progessed and the key events to the ends. Everything was so wonderfully written and it was an amazing story, and I wanted to thank you for everything you had written!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
Hey, um I really enjoyed the story, so I just wanted to say thanks and I was wondering, even though this from a couple years back, why you left it they way it was without Ron and Harry meeting everyone, why the wedding wasn't including, if Harry, Ron, Neville and Ginny ever had kids, if anyone else had their happy ever after. But manly I wanted to say thanks.
Proud Geek chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
While I'm well aware that this story may be abandoned after this length of time. For all that is good and holy please continue it. I desperately need to read more. It has instantly become a favourite of mine, I would love to read more.
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »