Reviews for While You Were Gone
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
PLEASE.. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You just cant leave a chapter off like this and expect me not to go crazy! :]
MegN chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I LOVE this story...can't wait for the next chapter.
sakuralilystars chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
YES! that is so the reaction they deserve!

update soon! pretty please!
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 6 . 11/16/2007

you did it again! it's amazing! update soon. however...i now kinda hate ron and harry a bit. punish them A LOT!
amrawo chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
great chapter! i loved it!

i can't wait for harry and ron's reunion with hermione and fred! o it's gonna be fun!

please update very soon!

i'm really looking forward to it!
Lynne chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I adore this story. I'm excited to read what happens next. Fred and Mione are so cute! And I really like the way you describe their relationship with George. Super dialogue use too. Keep writing!
BeckiSoup chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
ah! cliffhanger! must have new chapter now! (gasp) Now! (panting)

okay, clamer now.

please don't take so long to get out the next chapter, I dont' think I can take it. I checked everyday. This is the best fic I've read in a long time. I can't wait to see hermione's reaction, and ron and harry's when they realize how much they've missed.

you are great.
ghzowy chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Yea! Your back. I've been anxiously awaiting your update. Oh, now we just need Fred & Hermoine for the confrontation...Cant wait.
SexiAnglo chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I love this story. I love that George is so protective towards Hermione. And there is a comparison between the two trios Harry Ron and Hermione, were the ones who were adventurous and young while Fred Hermione and George are forever. I love it update soon.
jessirose85 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Thanks for the update..this is a great story..please keep it up!
Lara Zed chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I was very glad to see an update to this very well-written story! Your characterization is both unique and believable. George's emotions seem very real and honest. Ron's faux-pas couldn't have been written better.

I hope to see another update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next, especially when Hermione and Fred find out! (Not to mention when Ron and Harry find out about Hermione and Fred.)
PrincessAsbach chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
oh please please please please update soon. PLEASE! I'm on my knees begging! This story is so brilliant. I love it. Please! I really want to know what happens when Hermione and Fred see them.

Thank You!
thunder sister chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Oh my sweet Lord. I was hyperventilating as this story went along. George is intense. I love me a protective brother. I can't wait until Fred and Hermione find out. I sense a storm brewing.
medfanofreading chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
This is so so good. Can't wait for the next update!
sarahyyy chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the alert. I was practically prancing around doing the victory dance. Wow, another brilliant chapter. I must applaude you. Things are really going downhill for Ron and Harry...

Well, Ginny was really nice to invite them to her wedding. And for them to come back means that Ginny and Nev's wedding means quite a lot to them. But I agree with George, if Ginny thinks that George's reaction was bad, wait till Fred finds out... And I don't really think that she had any right to get so mad when George told her that Hermione might not come to her wedding. I mean, come on, she was the one who refused to tell them about inviting Harry and Ron. The least she could do was to let them have some time to prepare!

And Ron. Does he honestly think that he could just waltz in after disappearing for ten years and hope to be accepted by everyone? I seriously hope Hermione (and/or Fred) hexes them.

Oh... I wonder what Hermione's reaction to them coming back would be. I think she'd faint. But anyway, it's kind of late around here and I'm blabbering.

Great chapter, as usual, can't wait till the next chapter so please, UPDATE SOON!

1,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »