Reviews for While You Were Gone
Life is Like a Novel chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I must say that Charlie's line was the perfect ending for the chapter. Love the chapter and the story. Keep up the great work. :)

Lots of Love,

Lynn.
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
I really hope you update soon... this is the absolute BEST Fremione out there, and I want to see what happens!
Babo chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
No! I love it...! I could never have imagined the Hermione would've fit in so well with another trio, especially a trio that consists of Fred, George, and Hermione!
CrimChick227 chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
OMG can you PLEASE finish this story? it takes me hours just to get through most chapters, i'm laughing or crying so hard. i'm so excited to see how it ends!
XxBookScarxX chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
Oh pretty please update soon I really need to know what happens next! You did so wonderfully with the charatazation and making the friendship develop naturally. The relationships are beautiffuly portrayed and I love the plot.
casper-ninde chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Great story. I loved the plot and it was well written. Update soon. Well done

Moscardini X
gh chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
what a clif hanger don tkeep us waiting any longer!
Consonance chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I found this story in the lj community books_freckles and I came over to in hopes that the story would have more chapters here. I'm addicted to your story, with your believable and clever characterizations as well as an interesting plot line. I feel hurt on behalf of the twins and Hermione about Ron and Harry leaving, and that tells me that you are a gifted writer.

I hope that you haven't given up on this story, because I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Good work!
kalina-blue chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
Great story. I've been waiting for the moment when those two return home the whole time. I agree with George though, 10 years are an awful long time without telling your faily at least that you're alive and well. I'd probably have punched Ron. Can't wait to see what Fred and Hermione will do, so please update.
snufflelufflegus chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I really do love this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it soo. xx
foxtrot run chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
I love George's reaction! Can't wait til Hermione and Fred see R & H. Update soon! you're doing just swimmingly!
seraphinn chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
This is a great story. I can't wait to read about the reunion between Hermione and the boys. Please update soon.
Cujo8705 chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
I love your story, please write more soon.
Annie chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Update?
Paprika chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
for the love of all things tasty please update!
1,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »