Reviews for While You Were Gone
e.zap chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
WOW. That's all i can say really. I've read many fics about hermione being with people other than ron, but i've never actually loved one. To be honest most of them i hated. This one is so believable and so smart that I've fallen in love with it. I never though i'd see the day when someone could write a story that made me despise Harry and Ron. It's so beautifully written and the format is so wonderful... I can't even put it all into words! It's great! Kids and Marriage... It's so much and yet it fits so beautifully. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter.
j chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
I love this story! You envoked the emotions of all the characters really effectively. I can't waitfor the update, please make it soon!
equinox8 chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
its been a few months since you updated this...are you abandoning?
Paprika chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Hello

I love your stories, but please update this one, it's my fav!
Blackmusasabi chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
Hey! Please update soon, i'm desperate for more! I love all your fics but this one and Only In The World of Dragons are definitely my favourites! Please, please, please update soon!

Take care,

B.m. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Please update this story soon, it's wonderful. You're a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
update please!
F5Chaos chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Hi! I've always been an avid H/Fred or George reader, and one of my friends recommended your story to me. Its absolutely wonderful! Your honest portrayal of the little, yet most important, moments in life are really touching. I have to say I cant wait to see what happens when Hermione and Fred see Harry and Ron! The sick, twisted angst lover in me wants Hermione to see them before shes warned so I can see the explosion that will occur. Like I said, twisted ;)

I really hope you update soon so I can find out what happens next!
ghzowy chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
First, I do want to say that I love your writing. You are a gifted write and I greatly enjoy your stories, including this one. It's very different than the typical. My question is in general. I've gotten hooked on quite a few of your lengthier stories, but it appears you get to a certain point and just leave them. This one it has only been a few months, but others it's going on longer than a year since you've updated. Will you be finishing them?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
very good! Must Continue!
Isabelle Black chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
The first word that comes to my mind is "wow". At first I was amazed by how in love I was with the new trio. They were great together and reading about them was a bliss. There was such love and understanding between them, and having Hermione finishing their sentences was the cherry on the top, in that moment you could really tell they were a unit, that Hermione was one of them. And then came Fred and Hermione. Hermione and Fred. It was like a different story, they have children and a home and are a family now... and it's so natural I can't help grinning to myself when I think of them, and the best of all: George. He's so there (maybe I'm nt making sense... I mean he doesn't seem a third wheel, he has a family of his own now, but he's always there for the other part of the trio. That's my point! They are still the same unit they were before, even when so much has happened) and everyhting was perfect... And Harry and Ron came back after causing so much damage, even when they didn't mean to. George response to them is completely understandable, in fact, he behave better than I thought (or than myself would have reacted if the poeple who have hurt a loved one were standing right in front of me, but then... they're family. It's very confusing)

I won't keep boring you with my thoughts, but... thank you, for a great story. You're an amazing author and it's always a pleasure to read your stories. Some of them were the typical (in my case): "That was a GREAT story but I can't remember its name and now I can't find it". I'll catch up with them later.

Hope to hear from you soon (Hope to read you soon?)

Belle
Life is Like a Novel chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I must say that Charlie's line was the perfect ending for the chapter. Love the chapter and the story. Keep up the great work. :)

Lots of Love,

Lynn.
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
I really hope you update soon... this is the absolute BEST Fremione out there, and I want to see what happens!
Babo chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
No! I love it...! I could never have imagined the Hermione would've fit in so well with another trio, especially a trio that consists of Fred, George, and Hermione!
CrimChick227 chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
OMG can you PLEASE finish this story? it takes me hours just to get through most chapters, i'm laughing or crying so hard. i'm so excited to see how it ends!
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »