Reviews for While You Were Gone
DeLiRiOuS aka CAPTAIN obvious chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
I really love it! I wish I had more to say, but that about sums it up.
Amerise Rei chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I just started this series and read up to current but I'm really impressed with how you laid it all out. I was a bit skeptical about making another trio to replace the former but you did such a wonderful job at it, I hardly noticed the shift.

The dynamics between the two were a bit wobbly at first but it really grew strong and I love how everything played out towards the end. It is a shame that Harry and Ron didn't give enough forethought into their move but I like how this fic depicts that though unexpected things happen, you can just move on. Same with R & H's situation as well. If things aren't quite going their way, it's not unheard of for people to just pick up and leave. I just love how this fic is about living life and though you are hurt, you heal, and rebuild which is exactly what everyone did in the span of 10 years.

You did an excellent job at playing out their lives for ten years and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I just hope that no one will spill the beans about Hermione and her new family and leave it for them to discover what they miss and have to catch up with first hand. Keep up the Awesome work

Amerise Athena Rei
Korquee chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
I've just read this whole story from the beginning and you've had me hooked from the start. Descriptions are well-written and you portray the character's emotions in such a way that I feel those same emotions along with them. You are extremely talented in keeping everyone in character and you have me waiting on edge for the next chapter. I can't wait for your next update, please never stop writing such wonderful stories!
bookworm-4-ever2012 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
great story so far, just the prologue and i already need more.

;-)
aniweasleyblack chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
It was as good as always!

I want the next chapter!

I'm with George... What H & R did was wrong...

I'm waiting for the next part!

kisses

anii
SuperPirate chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Oh My God, Oh My God. I love you're story. It's written so well, i almost forgot it was fanfiction. Please, please, please update soon.

Lotsaluv,

Bianca
The Night's Darkest Star chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't wait to read the next chapter! That was absolutely amazing! :D I don't think i've read a better Fred&Hermione pic in this site. You HAVE to update fast or I will come and hunt you down! just kidding ,don't worry..or not?

Love Dark Star -
Tears of Ebon-Grey chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
First of all I must congratulate you on producing (yet again) another fantastically animated and believable story. While I am a sceptic when it comes to certain pairings, I am always open to be proven wrong, and you have ‘definitely’ proved me wrong on this occasion. I tend to indulge more in the forbidden and darker pairings that most people tend to wrinkle their nose up at, but this story (surprisingly) has made me want more of the ‘not-so-forbidden-fruit’ pairings, like Fred and Hermione. You never really cease to amaze me when you write, because more often than not, your stories are like a still life painting; gorgeously illustrated, delicately composed and near unmatchable in its like. In saying that I may come off as biased, but so what if I am? Your stories can render any person, who, as objective as they may be, to become wholly and undeniably biased, as I am.

While I am not that big on expressing an excessive amount of praise in one review, I think that the occasion calls for it. Fred and Hermione are not only lovingly dedicated and openly heartfelt, but they are near the picture of perfection. The way you write them, it is as though they were meant to be. It is as though they were made for each other and for no one else. To be able to convince someone that two people are meant to be, even if it is in the fictional world of Harry Potter, is not an easy feat. What Ron and Harry did was wrong, on so many levels, but I can understand why they did what they did. It still doesn’t justify their returning (or Ron at least) as though nothing has changed. They think that Hermione will still be the same old Hermione, diligently studying and living in a small flat, consumed by her work; they think that no one has changed since they last saw them. Personally, I would be ecstatic if fireworks (in the form of yelling and screaming) happened when everyone finally meets, specifically Hermione and the boys. I still cannot get over the fact that they didn’t reply or write back to any of them; it was a shallow and cowardly act if you ask me. I honestly hope that you can update soon because I am just dying to know what happens next, and hopefully that will include Hermione’s reaction to their return after ten years of abandonment.
WoWoWoW123456789 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
AH UPDATE PLEASE
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
oh my god! this was so intense! i am anxiously waiting for the next chaoter :D
sierrabobierra chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I can't wait to read Harry, and Ron's, reaction to the many marriages that they have missed. This story is very realistic, and great too!
Samy chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Oh my godness! You really are a true writer!

Seriously, your story is awesome. I have just read all of you chapters, and I loved them, I want more! I hope you update really soon.

What I like the most in your story is how you managed different opinions, different points of view; and then, that all of them have are right an wrong at the same time. Like whether or not they should forgive Harry and Ron right away after they left. I personally think that leave was somewhat cowardly, and that they should have think more about making suffer the people they love, and I reckon everyone should make Harry and Ron realize that before they forgive them, because although Ginny is right about that they family, and that they were in the middle of everything, they did made a great mistake, making everyone suffer and not answering their owls, or even letting them know if they are still alive, and they have to make up for it.

Your story is the one I have like the most in the whole fanfiction, and I actually read stories in Spanish too, since I'm mexican, so this really is a big compliment. It is simply unique.

I was wondering if maybe we could chat some day if you have hotmail, I wrote down my e-mail.

I can wait to read how this story develops, it sure will be great.

See you around.

Chao

Samy
Ronsmyfave1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
I do hope you update soon because this is such a brilliant read, I hope there is lots more chapters to come.
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
Wow. I have never read any story with this much detail. You write it so well I can see everything in my head. So. How often do you update? I'm also really addicted to Secret Life. So hopefully you update soon. Real soon. Please?
Crazy Mishka chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
Oh my goodness, you almost made me cry! You developed them so wonderfully! I love the protective little mischievious trio you have set up, and I really can't wait to see how everything pans out when Harry and Ron and Hermione see each other again (AND they realize what great gits they've been). Bravo for going beneath a shallow plot into the emotions and minds of the characters and weaving things together slowly/realitstically. So kudos for your imagination - and I can't wait for your next update!
1,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »