Reviews for While You Were Gone
SugarPoppies chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Wow! What a fantastic story! You must write more! Last time I checked your stories, you had a few. Now I have my hands full trying to read all of your positively wonderful stories! Five stars!
Katia Dashwood chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Splendid story! I can't wait to see what Hermione, Fred, and George will do to Harry and Ron when they come back!
mahlee chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Oh God! I'm not even sure I want to read the next chapter (of course I actually can't wait) SO much emotion, yikes!
UntoldLies chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
wow, i would've updated sooner but things have been really crazy with work and stuff, i havent found time to read it all. I'm so happy to see an update! I loved it! It was good to see what was going on with Harry and Ron. Can't wait to see what happens when they go back. I hope to see an update soon!
IfIHadYoU17 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Umm...I Loved It Update Hurry And I Loved Chapter 3 I Couldn't Stop Laughing At The Streaking Thing And Dragging Him Out Of A Tree Lmao Hurry I Have Np Patience :D
lizz chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
I love this fanfic! It's the first Fred/Hermione I've liked and believed. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hermione Granger Fanatic chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
NO. Its getting soo good! I can't wait to see how everyoen reacts to seeing them! I first read this fic on You must update soon.
silverlovedragoness chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
OMG,

i kno i haven't reviewed in a long time but wow, this is a really good story. i can't believe how dumb ron and harry are gonna look when they get there, i mean they think ginny's marriage is the first after bill's wow, they're clueless! everyone xept charlie is married and ginny's getting married and man there are grandkids for the minister!

they are gonna be busted and in so much trouble especially from fred and george!

haha i can't wait to read the next chp!

keep it up!

luv ya

Silver
So this is love chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
This story is so original. You do a fantastic job of portraying emotion, no surprise there. I'm glad that Harry is nervous about going back, he should be. I can't wait to see that confrontation.
MambaBum chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Woot! Hurry up and have the big the confrontation already! :p I cant wait for it. :P i know i;m evil but I dont want everybody to just forgive them. And isnt Harry supposed to be all gr gr my ginny, gr damnit? ;p i think i prefer it that way. I bet Ron's jaw would drop down to the floor when he sees her with fred, whe update soon
jessirose85 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Please update this great story soon cos im just hanging out to see Ron and Harry's reaction to Hermione and Fred and their family
WeezeyTwin chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Wow, this chapter was spectacular! I'm not entirely sure what I thought of when I saw Harry and Ron, but this was so much better! Great job on this chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one! ;)
Caramel Crazy chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Nice new chapter! I can't wait to find out how Hermione,Fred, and the others react to those two showing up! Grr...HERMIONE, HEX THEM!
ProperT chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Sigh... of course the fact that they're safe, and happy, and whole is very wonderful to see. It's bloody fantastic, really. But now that all of that's out of the way, why the hell didn't they answer any thing? And how is it that they're not aware of Hermione and Fred? Too quote my dear Severus, what a bunch of Dunderheads. I can't wait to see what happens. Good Update.
Dizi 85 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
oh, i dont care what H&R have been up to, i STILL want to throtle them!

great chapter! well done!
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »