Reviews for While You Were Gone
sweetgirl23 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
This was a great chapter. I love this story more and more. The way you write everyone's feelings makes it seem so real. As far as this chapter goes Ginny knows she was in the wrong to lie and withhold the fact that she invited Ron and Harry to the wedding without telling Hermione and the Twins. She know how they feel and she is just asking for trouble for not telling them sooner. It is her wedding and she can invite them if she wants, nobody is saying that she shouldn't invite them just give a person some warning, and acknowledge that some people are still hurting over them leaving and respect that. George still respected her decision even thought he was not happy about it. She at least owe Hermione that. Now Ron walking in like he been gone on vaction for a couple of weeks instead of ten years was stupid. At least Harry at least acted a little bit humbled at the situation. I can't wait for the rest of eveyone's reaction when they find out. Keep up the great work.
MilkMustache chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
its getting even more dramatic! I love drama! great chapter.
FmaFan10 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
omg, holy shit, this so god, please update soon, i cant wait till mione and fred find out! ooh i am so excited!
PyroAngel8605 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I still love it, and cant wait for Hermiones reaction and also Freds.
wonderlandgirl chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I love this story. Its getting really tense now with Harry and Ron returning home. Seeing Fred and Hermione's reactions will be interesting to say the least. Keep up the good work.

disneyrulz23 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
awesome just awesome plz continue
pstibbons chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
So... a few more years have passed. Makes sense. Have Harry and Ron made families yet? (With each other?)
shortee962 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
i love this story! i cant wait to see the reaction of the rest of the family...especially fred and hermoine!

Update again soon please!
Kneazle chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Holy molely! I don't even know where to start. Hmm, okay, Ginny: I understand her POV, very very well. It's her wedding, her decision, she can do what she wants... but when there are ill feelings between others, you CANNOT expect everyone to be happy or go along with things. It was... a bit selfish on her part to freak out about Hermione maybe not performing her maid of honour duties - Ginny has lied/withheld information that could... cause serious complications.

I have to wonder - how much does the family actually know about Hermione's feelings over Ron and Harry's disapperance? Do they know how depressed, how lonesome she was? Do they understand that she never had friends before Hogwarts and that their leaving as an abandonment?

Turhtfully, this is a situation where everyone and no one is at fault, which makes laying blame - or not - a tricky business. Instead, Ron and Harry would have to settle things with Hermione, Fred and George and then live with whatever answers they get. You either move on, or you don't. Sometimes people get past things (like Ginny), and others cannot (like the Twins). And you have to respect that.

I'll be interesting to see what happens next - how others will take their reception, and what the girlfriends will have to say (which I hope isn't much. They truly don't have that right unless asked for input). Again: you can forgive, but you can't forget. Things will never be the same again.

I hope to see another chapter up soon (or whenever you can manage it), because this was a great way to end a busy week! Cheers!
Lindsey chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I read your bio and it is not at all far fetched for you to write a novel worth re-reading. I don’t want to count how many times I re-read this fan fiction while waiting for an update. You are one of the best writers I come across and really, with all the emotion you mange to put into fan fiction, it’s a little frightening to consider how moving your novel will be with character you pull out of your own imagination and soul. I can honestly say I’ll be a proud writer when I can pull off a piece half as moving and freaken’ amazing as yours. Your only 20, just a few years my elder, and you manage writing like this? Let me know when that book of yours get published. I’ll be the first in line.
Shdwcat27 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Thank you for the update! I'm glad Harry/Ron aren't getting off lightly.
Readerforlife chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
fantastic!please post more asap! :]
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
omg! ah! update soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
... They didn't see Hermione!
mahlee chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Fantastic, can't wait til the next chapter, am hopping on my seat!
1,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »