Reviews for While You Were Gone
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Wow, I love this fic, just as I love all your other fics. But wow, I was pleasantly surprised by this fic b/c I usually don't read Fred/Hermione pairings, but this is great. Hope you update soon!
meghan chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
hi, i absolutely love this story. i've been anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this story. i CAN'T WAIT to read hermoine and freds reactions to ron and harry coming back.
remuslives chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
oh man come on! seriously you need to update this. it was excellent. you even had me crying this last chapter and a little in the first one too. please, please update soon!
Amy Christina chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
Oh wow. Gee, just first of all the way you write is just brilliant. Completely brilliant. I was so caught up in the story that in the middle of chapter three, I thought I was on about chapter six! I'm a huge Fred fan, but will never write him on fear of completely ruining his personality, but you've got it. I mean the whole intertwining Hermione into the new trio was just done so naturally. And I love it. I love it all. I hope you update soon as you possibly can. I need to see everyone's reactions. I can only imagine what's coming up next.
sanchezkm chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
No! Can't believe there's no more! Can't wait for an update!
SiriusDesires chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
PLEASE update soon!
lyn chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
I am really enjoying this story and would love to ream more. I can not wait to see how Fred and Hermione react. It has been ten years but sometimes time is not enough to heal such a rift. Looking forward to more. Please!
Lunar Kasumi chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
i 'm crazy over this story. cant wait. sry its short
Valzen chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
GAH! this is not okay! i want some interaction between hermione and ron and harry! having interaction between george and them was the perfect teaser but it is horrible to leave us there! Update asap please please pkleas!
Unwrittenkhk3 chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
I really want to know what happens next.
IfIHadYoU17 chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
...WOw I Would Totally Act The Same Way I LOved It Ohh I Wanna See Ron And Harrys Reaction To Hermione And Fred WOw That WOuld Be Intense Aha I love It Hurry And Update Your Story Make Me Feel Warm A Fuzzy I Love It And Yay I Got A Thanks :D
TheWickedQuill chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
I've read this story from start to (*cries and cries* unsatifying) finish - I know, I know, it's not done and it hasn't been so long since the last update, I'm just whining! - and wanted to say that I've adored every minute.

This is a wonderful story of growth and change, heartache and joy, love and pain. It's been a delightful read with so many sweet moments, brilliantly written scenes of day-to-day life, friendships, family and progression of relationships. The family interactions are realistic; emotional, entertaining and insightful.

I've loved watching the friendship and closeness of Hredge bloom (:P), and the unfolding of love, romance and committment between Fred and Hermione.

You've woven a beautiful tale of love, family and loyalty that I expect will leave a lasting impression on anyone who reads it.

I look forward to your next update. I can't wait to see how (if) things will be resolved and what lies in store for the Weasleys.

Thank you so much for sharing!

~Shay
DeLiRiOuS aka CAPTAIN obvious chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
I really love it! I wish I had more to say, but that about sums it up.
Amerise Rei chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I just started this series and read up to current but I'm really impressed with how you laid it all out. I was a bit skeptical about making another trio to replace the former but you did such a wonderful job at it, I hardly noticed the shift.

The dynamics between the two were a bit wobbly at first but it really grew strong and I love how everything played out towards the end. It is a shame that Harry and Ron didn't give enough forethought into their move but I like how this fic depicts that though unexpected things happen, you can just move on. Same with R & H's situation as well. If things aren't quite going their way, it's not unheard of for people to just pick up and leave. I just love how this fic is about living life and though you are hurt, you heal, and rebuild which is exactly what everyone did in the span of 10 years.

You did an excellent job at playing out their lives for ten years and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I just hope that no one will spill the beans about Hermione and her new family and leave it for them to discover what they miss and have to catch up with first hand. Keep up the Awesome work

Amerise Athena Rei
Korquee chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
I've just read this whole story from the beginning and you've had me hooked from the start. Descriptions are well-written and you portray the character's emotions in such a way that I feel those same emotions along with them. You are extremely talented in keeping everyone in character and you have me waiting on edge for the next chapter. I can't wait for your next update, please never stop writing such wonderful stories!
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »