Reviews for While You Were Gone
SweetBlackAngel16 chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
omg! u have to write on! ur story is amazing! i love it! i cant wait to know who everybody reacts! plzplzplzplz write more!
Iwannaknow chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
oh my. I'm so anxious to see how everyone reacts, I really don't want to wait but...I will. Just seeing how much the encounter tore George up, it'll be worse for Hermione. Love this story, and the new chaps, hope you post again soon.
3sixty5days chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
woah... *laughs* Love the drama. It took you bloody forever to update! *tisk tisk* :) Wonderful job. I just wish you'll update this more often. :/
QueenofAreaFive chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I've just spent the last few hours reading this story and I just had to say how much I love it. It is just wonderfully written, I could feel the hurt/anger of Hermione, Fred and George. You had me laughing with them and wanting to punish Harry and Ron for there actions. I am really looking foward to reading more of this. Please update soon.
wasu chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
hi

I love it

it is bloody brilliant, really awesome!

george is so great really

I want to read more

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. amazing work, really!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to see the fireworks when Hermione/Fred see them. I really hope they don't forgive them. Coming from someone who's best friend deserted them I can honestly say they don't deserve forgiveness. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dancing'NtheRain21 chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
This story is completely amazing.

I'm dying to see the next chapter and how everyone else reacts...

Update!
Cibbler chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I was hoping to see this updated soon. Both George and Ginny's reasons were easy to understand and follow. Good update. Hope the next one is soon:)
Binx23 chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Wow! I'm sure glad you're back and updating a new chapter. It's been such a long time since your last update that I worried you were on hiatus. Anyway, the chapter was, once again, well written. The fact that it was short made me crave for more and I can't wait for the next part of this addicting saga. The confrontation between Harry and Ron and Hermione is so close now and I know for sure it will be an awesome chapter. May you always be as gifted in writing so more beautiful stories may come from you. Update soon, please!
lvswtht chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I've waited so long for this(well, maybe not that long but it sure seemed like it!) It was kind of a short chapter but it was still great. How thick can Ron get? "What's going on,mum?" Really? I mean you disappear for ten years and you want to know what's going on? And Harry, what to say about him? Not much except that he at least grasps the idea that all may not be well with their return. Can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe we'll get Fred or Hermoine's reaction? Can't wait. Great chapter and update soon!
Caramel Crazy chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Brilliant chapter, I especially love George's reaction to Harry and Ron showing up! Hm...I wonder what Fred and Hermione will say? Update soon, please!
Dizi 85 chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
oh amanda! what an amazing story! the words are so prefectly put togeather! i dont know what else to say except THANK YOU!
Marionette chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Oh, snap. Now it's getting interesting! I'm so anxious to see how Hermione reacts, and to know what Harry and Ron will think of all that they've missed. Children, weddings...ten years worth of memories! And I can't wait to see their reaction to 'the new trio'. Hermione replaced them, and in the bargain got a husband. How will it all pan out! I don't know, but you do, so you should update quickly! Please, of course. :D:D
bethygirl94 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
That was brilliant. It was obvious that George, Fred and Hermione wouldn't welcome them with open arms but I'm glad that Ginny had forgiven them long ago. Can't wait for Fred and Hermione's reaction, also how Harry and Ron feel when they realise that Hermione has more than survived without them.
Rob-girl chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Hey, this is really good. I loved how George just finished ranting and then Ron walked in. I absolutely cannot wait to read Fred and Hermione's reaction. That will be some major drama. I really loved how George blew up at Ron and Harry at the end. All in all, good job, and I can't wait for the next update!
1,226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »