Reviews for While You Were Gone
AerLynn chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I love it and I can't wait for the next update.

P.S. I love what you named everyone's children.
Kaotic Silence chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I hope you update soon..I can't wait till Ron and Harry find out about the new trio...
ARtemIs07 chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I can't really much help it to be annoyed by them, Harry and Ron are cowards.

Poor Mione they left her all alone, good thing the twins are thre for her, especially Fred.

PLease PLease update sOOn... I want to know the reaction of everyone once they see them again.

Will they be mad? Will they forgive them? Will Harry be dissapointed that Mione is married? will Hermione, Lacey, and Julie get along?

So many qustions update sOOn...
DeterminedGryfindor chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Just finished reading and extremely eager for another chapter. YOur story is beautifully written and completely honest from things of loss and moving on to love and truly giving your heart to another person. I love reading your writing just because its so refreshing. There's parts where I want to just cry my eyes out, but then I'm warmly welcomed with a good joke that eases the sadness and brings the joy back to the story. Overall, this is probably one of the best tales that I have ever read and I'm thankful to have been given the oppurtunity to do so.

Looking forward to an update.

girlspike chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
This story has me VERY interested as to what happens next! Hurry up and update, already. Can't wait to see how they all will react when R&H come home. Angry? Hurt? Indifferent? Oh the anticipation!
shortee962 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
i like this story! wonder what's gonna happen when they return!
aidanadia chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
The epitome of the perfect fanfiction.
Iwannaknow chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
this story is wonderful. I love Hermione and Fred together and you've made the whole friendship trio so believable. So far everything has been great, I was surprised at how often I found myself laughing like a fool at something one of the characters did. I can't wait to see what happens when Harry and Ron return, and I want their explanation of why they were gone so long. Hope you find time to update soon, until then...
EyeOfDlareme chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Oh...My...GOSH! Omigoshomigoshomigosh! (Della starts to dance back and forth while wringing her hands.) OH dear. Oh dear ohdearohdearohdear! Fred is going to pummel them! (And George, and likely Bill, and Cahrlie, and Percy is sure to have something sanctimonious to say at the very least.) Someone is going to end up with a broken jaw or nose and at least one black eye. Hopefully Ginny will step in and save them both from an early grave (I wouldn't be surprised if she sent the invites without telling anyone else - I kind of got the feeling that she was the most willing to accept them back with the fewest repricussions), but there's gonna be blood. Oh dear!

Panic attack aside, I just can't get over how natural everything feels. The shop, the different girlfriends, the occaisional Prophet, and the unsent letter to feels as though it's obvious that things would turn out that way, but at the same time I don't think anyone could guess ahead of time what exactly you plan next. Well done.
EyeOfDlareme chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
So yes - adored the chapter. I've picked out a few of my favorite parts to comment on them specifically.

“Fred, George, Hermione, don't you have anything to say?” Molly asked. - Perfect, how they've become so tightly knitted that Molly addresses them all together in what has obviously become her habit. This is one of my favorite things about your style; the barest of sentences or paragraphs gives away pages of history that would be to redundant to write and read, but are necesaary to develop the depth of character and relationships you cultivate.

“You've corrupted everywhere else, not the huddle too!” - A very nice commentary on both how Hermione's and Fred's relationship has progressed, and how George manages to keep from being excluded and overwhelmed/left out.

Standing up calmly, Fred stared at him a moment, taking a deep breath, and then he slapped him across the face. - LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

"This was one of those moments that was really only for Fred and Hermione...Fact was, Hermione somehow made them closer. He and Fred always had a connection, but with her added, it was as if they were just... more. He wouldn't trade it for anything." - Very nicely timed introspection by George on the subject of how their lives are evolving. Way to keep it real, but still delightfully in character.

Well I have to say that was the most intimate, tender and idyllic shower scene I've ever read - and consequently the very best. It was practically enough enough to have any girl thinking "I want to be fat with pregnancy and have a todler baning on the door disrupting one of the few peaceful moments of my day too!" And that, my dear author, is saying something.

You seem to have great insights into relationships; how to make the most of them, how to be what someone else needs in way that enriches your own life. I bet you're a wonderful friend.

med chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Wow! Love the story. Can't wait for next update!
SugarPoppies chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Wow! What a fantastic story! You must write more! Last time I checked your stories, you had a few. Now I have my hands full trying to read all of your positively wonderful stories! Five stars!
Katia Dashwood chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Splendid story! I can't wait to see what Hermione, Fred, and George will do to Harry and Ron when they come back!
mahlee chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Oh God! I'm not even sure I want to read the next chapter (of course I actually can't wait) SO much emotion, yikes!
UntoldLies chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
wow, i would've updated sooner but things have been really crazy with work and stuff, i havent found time to read it all. I'm so happy to see an update! I loved it! It was good to see what was going on with Harry and Ron. Can't wait to see what happens when they go back. I hope to see an update soon!
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »