Reviews for While You Were Gone
adalasek2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
That was so good! I really like this story. Update soon. I can't wait to read about the time when Harry and Ron go and see everybody. (I wonder what they'll say when they find out Hermione and Fred are married).
Kneazle chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
That... seems a bit delusional of the two, doesn't it? That Hermione ws always their best friend when they didn't even send any replies to her letters or let her know they were okay...

I really don't know what I would do in that situation. I think Harry has that right; Hermione would cry and or slap. But I guess that old saying "you can forgive but never forget" would be the most appropriate here. Hermione may forgive them, (I think I wouldn't, they really effed things over; some hurts just hurt too much to be fixed, no matter how much you want to heal them) you could NEVER forget what they did. You'd expect them to do it again. It would always be there, lingering in the back of your mind.

I don't think I'd like it much if the entire family welcomed them with open arms. Oh, I know family is important, no worries there - but at the same time, the entire Weasley family saw how devestated Hermione was and Harry and Ron would deserve to be cussed out at the very least. Maybe even held at a distance, or a bit ignored. After all, all the other Weasleys have their own lives to live, without them. Would they really like being ignored the way that they ignored their friends and family? It would get the point across.

Anyway, enough rambling! I'll wait eagerly for the next installment! Kneazle
Binx23 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Hey there Amanda! Binx23 here. Just wanted to say that I simply can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so excited to see what happens next because I know it would be worthwhile. This chapter seems a bit short though so I hope you give us a longer one next time because it's the chapter everyone has been waiting for. Can't wait, update soon!
bethygirl94 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Don't feel as if Ron has as much guilt as Harry, and it was his own family he deserted. Can't wait to see Ron and Harry's reaction to how well Hermione coped without them and how happy her life is. I bet they won't be very welcomed at Ginny's wedding, even if they have been invited. Can't wait for next update.
JMisLB chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I feel so bad for not reviewing the past two chapters. But they, with this one, was amazing. Completely. Wow . . . they're so grown up, but you kept them very much in character, I love that. I know keeping them in character can be a bit hard, so when I read them in - it makes me very happy. ]

Wow. I can't wait for the reactions of everybody when Ron and Harry return with their girlfriends. Who, might I add, fit them perfectly.

Anyways, waiting for more brilliant writing from you.

Until then,

Cheers!
jamy21 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Hmm. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I didn't really appreciate the way they pretty much blew off Hermione. Even when they were lamenting about their guilt, I didn't really believe it had the depth that it should. I hope these two get what's coming to them, and open their eyes to everything they've missed and how hurtful they've been, and that they lost Hermione to two of the best guys. Actually, I'm quite looking forward to that. Fred and George protecting Hermione will be sure to shock the hell out of Harry and Ron. Bring it on!
BubblesPopElectric chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
yay! we finally see wut Harry and Ron have been doing! but im still mad at them for leaving Hermione without telling her face to face. did i ever tell u that i was mad? well i am! lol. jk.

but if that didnt happen then Hermione and Fred would have never gotten married! so im happy again! yayness!

anyway. update soon! i want to see how Hermione and the rest of the gang react! plz!

CrzyFanatic
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
oh wow. this story is amazing. i loved how fred and hermione's relationship evolved. it should be interesting to see the reunion of harry and ron and everyone else. can't wait for an update :D
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
awesome!hope you update soon!
sakuralilystars chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
omg... i hope they get hit with something hard when they get to the burrow... theasses

love the story... but... i havnt' liked harry or ron since the begining but i think that was purposefull... :D
equinox8 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
great
equinox8 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Love this STory! Your ideas and plots are always so original. Sometimes better than the books. I'm looking forward to the confrontation and the gob smacked expressions from Harry and Ron. :) *evil smile*
sweetgirl23 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
At least Harry has enough sense to know, there will be people mad at them for leaving. I can't wait for Ron's little bubble to burst. I think the biggest insult was not them leaving, but not writing or at least let everyone know that they were alive and well. The family was left to wonder what happened to them and if they were all right, while all that time they were living a carefree life. I like how you have Harry starting to see that they wre being selfish about how they handled the situation. Lookinf forward to the explosives that is going to happened at the wedding. Keep up the great work.
F75 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Although they (Harry & Ron) seem nice and well-intentioned in their own minds, in reality, they are really thoughtless and ego-centric. Especially Harry. He thinks that Hermione has spent all the ten years thinking about them (either by revenge or not) and just them. He thinks that she hasn't moved on with her life b/c of him. And to top it off, he knew that leaving behind her and not responding to her was just wrong. And still, he did it.

I wonder what will be Hermione, Fred and George's reactions. Also, the whole Weasley family, maybe except Ginny since I think she invited them...

Anyway, GREAT FIC!

Please update soon!
Lara Zed chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow, the start of Ron and Harry's narrative has begun! I look forward to seeing where this is going. Their assumptions that Hermione is living alone in a flat, that Ginny's wedding is the first since Bill's simply because it's the first invitation they've received, have created a lot of intrigue for me. I have loved the interactions between Hermione and Fred so much that I actually miss them in this chapter! Ron and Harry's return to Britain, I expect, will be very eventful. Can't wait for your next update!
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »