Reviews for While You Were Gone
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
oh my god! this was so intense! i am anxiously waiting for the next chaoter :D
sierrabobierra chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I can't wait to read Harry, and Ron's, reaction to the many marriages that they have missed. This story is very realistic, and great too!
Samy chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Oh my godness! You really are a true writer!

Seriously, your story is awesome. I have just read all of you chapters, and I loved them, I want more! I hope you update really soon.

What I like the most in your story is how you managed different opinions, different points of view; and then, that all of them have are right an wrong at the same time. Like whether or not they should forgive Harry and Ron right away after they left. I personally think that leave was somewhat cowardly, and that they should have think more about making suffer the people they love, and I reckon everyone should make Harry and Ron realize that before they forgive them, because although Ginny is right about that they family, and that they were in the middle of everything, they did made a great mistake, making everyone suffer and not answering their owls, or even letting them know if they are still alive, and they have to make up for it.

Your story is the one I have like the most in the whole fanfiction, and I actually read stories in Spanish too, since I'm mexican, so this really is a big compliment. It is simply unique.

I was wondering if maybe we could chat some day if you have hotmail, I wrote down my e-mail.

I can wait to read how this story develops, it sure will be great.

See you around.

Chao

Samy
Ronsmyfave1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
I do hope you update soon because this is such a brilliant read, I hope there is lots more chapters to come.
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
Wow. I have never read any story with this much detail. You write it so well I can see everything in my head. So. How often do you update? I'm also really addicted to Secret Life. So hopefully you update soon. Real soon. Please?
Crazy Mishka chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
Oh my goodness, you almost made me cry! You developed them so wonderfully! I love the protective little mischievious trio you have set up, and I really can't wait to see how everything pans out when Harry and Ron and Hermione see each other again (AND they realize what great gits they've been). Bravo for going beneath a shallow plot into the emotions and minds of the characters and weaving things together slowly/realitstically. So kudos for your imagination - and I can't wait for your next update!
09876543278759087654212345678 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
hi. your story is wonderful keep writing it
ARtemIs07 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
thanks for updating but I still can't wait for Hermione and Fred's reaction... And I think the way George acted is fitting for the story, I mean he acted right not fake or overacting... Wel update sOOn...
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Can I start out by saying I LOVED this chapter. It exceeded expectations (lol, OWL/NEWT lingo) by and larger than I ever could have anticipated.

Alright, I was a terrible reader - for a while, I really thought you were going to...you know...have them ALL forgive and forget too easily. I suspected you were going to have Harry and Ron be completely oblivious to the pain they felt over them leaving. I assumed a lot of things. Lucky for me, I was TOTALLY wrong! You have no idea how happy that makes me.

So, for starters, I like how you addressed the Ginny wedding situation. The story made even greater sense with you clearing up everything regarding the information exchange between the family and Harry and Ron - you went over it, but you cleared it up this time. Nobody invited them to anything - which I really liked. In general, I also liked how you had Ginny fight for it. She wanted them there, it was her wedding, and damn it, she was going to get it. Lol, yet she did cower down slightly once George came into the picture.

The whole thing with him coming in to have lunch was great. Very Fred/Georgish of him. It seemed fitting. Plus, I love how you continue to bring in the idea of 'the casserole' whether it's Hermione's or Mrs. Weasley's. Pointless input, but I just had to say it.

As for George's reaction, exactly what I wanted! I like how he stayed calm at first - more along the lines of just being plain dazed - and then the anger mounted and mounted. Finally he submitted, not speaking on behalf of Fred and Hermione, but stating that he'd show up at least.

Then, just as I thought the chapter would end without any interaction, you completely shocked me by having George run straight into Harry and Ron. I wasn't expecting them for at least another chapter. I love how you brought them in like that - it was great. Anyway, having George run into them like that and lose his resolve was excellent. I especially liked his inability to speak. How very unGeorgish. And Harry and Ron wincing at his scathing words was great!

AH! I loved it. Hehe, I'm giggling just thinking about it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT to see how Hermione and Fred will respond. I have an idea, but I'm going to leave it to you. You have a way with words and this story is just brilliant. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next update.

-SeanEmma4Evr
puella chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Great chapter!

I can't wait until Hermione & Fred find out.
jamy21 chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Beautiful. I was going to get mad if no one stated the obviousness that Ginny just doesn't get the amount of pain that Hermione went through, and George and Fred in extension. Yes, Ron was her brother, but fact of the matter is, she was never as close to either boy as Hermione, and I did agree with everything George said. I'm glad he spoke up about everything and is still so protective of Hermione. I'm looking forward to the next confrontation, and Ron and Harry's reactions to why George was so pissed off. I hope they realize how much they lost when they left Hermione.
Aswen chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
I can't wait to see Hermione's reaction! That will be amazing! Update soon please!
Kathuhrynne chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
I have just finished reading your fic, and i love. Its awesome.
FAFALOVES chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Omg love the story! (: Update soon!
MambaBum chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
like the chapter. like teh drama. update soon.
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »