Reviews for While You Were Gone
Cibbler chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I was hoping to see this updated soon. Both George and Ginny's reasons were easy to understand and follow. Good update. Hope the next one is soon:)
Binx23 chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Wow! I'm sure glad you're back and updating a new chapter. It's been such a long time since your last update that I worried you were on hiatus. Anyway, the chapter was, once again, well written. The fact that it was short made me crave for more and I can't wait for the next part of this addicting saga. The confrontation between Harry and Ron and Hermione is so close now and I know for sure it will be an awesome chapter. May you always be as gifted in writing so more beautiful stories may come from you. Update soon, please!
lvswtht chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
I've waited so long for this(well, maybe not that long but it sure seemed like it!) It was kind of a short chapter but it was still great. How thick can Ron get? "What's going on,mum?" Really? I mean you disappear for ten years and you want to know what's going on? And Harry, what to say about him? Not much except that he at least grasps the idea that all may not be well with their return. Can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe we'll get Fred or Hermoine's reaction? Can't wait. Great chapter and update soon!
Caramel Crazy chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Brilliant chapter, I especially love George's reaction to Harry and Ron showing up! Hm...I wonder what Fred and Hermione will say? Update soon, please!
Dizi 85 chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
oh amanda! what an amazing story! the words are so prefectly put togeather! i dont know what else to say except THANK YOU!
Marionette chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Oh, snap. Now it's getting interesting! I'm so anxious to see how Hermione reacts, and to know what Harry and Ron will think of all that they've missed. Children, weddings...ten years worth of memories! And I can't wait to see their reaction to 'the new trio'. Hermione replaced them, and in the bargain got a husband. How will it all pan out! I don't know, but you do, so you should update quickly! Please, of course. :D:D
bethygirl94 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
That was brilliant. It was obvious that George, Fred and Hermione wouldn't welcome them with open arms but I'm glad that Ginny had forgiven them long ago. Can't wait for Fred and Hermione's reaction, also how Harry and Ron feel when they realise that Hermione has more than survived without them.
Rob-girl chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Hey, this is really good. I loved how George just finished ranting and then Ron walked in. I absolutely cannot wait to read Fred and Hermione's reaction. That will be some major drama. I really loved how George blew up at Ron and Harry at the end. All in all, good job, and I can't wait for the next update!
aidanadia chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
"Me and George and Mione".

Georgew was making that staement, so therefore, it would be me and Fred and Mione.
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
PLEASE.. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You just cant leave a chapter off like this and expect me not to go crazy! :]
MegN chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I LOVE this story...can't wait for the next chapter.
sakuralilystars chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
YES! that is so the reaction they deserve!

update soon! pretty please!
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
amanda-

you did it again! it's amazing! update soon. however...i now kinda hate ron and harry a bit. punish them A LOT!
amrawo chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
great chapter! i loved it!

i can't wait for harry and ron's reunion with hermione and fred! o it's gonna be fun!

please update very soon!

i'm really looking forward to it!
Lynne chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I adore this story. I'm excited to read what happens next. Fred and Mione are so cute! And I really like the way you describe their relationship with George. Super dialogue use too. Keep writing!
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »