Reviews for While You Were Gone
equinox8 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Love this STory! Your ideas and plots are always so original. Sometimes better than the books. I'm looking forward to the confrontation and the gob smacked expressions from Harry and Ron. :) *evil smile*
sweetgirl23 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
At least Harry has enough sense to know, there will be people mad at them for leaving. I can't wait for Ron's little bubble to burst. I think the biggest insult was not them leaving, but not writing or at least let everyone know that they were alive and well. The family was left to wonder what happened to them and if they were all right, while all that time they were living a carefree life. I like how you have Harry starting to see that they wre being selfish about how they handled the situation. Lookinf forward to the explosives that is going to happened at the wedding. Keep up the great work.
F75 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Although they (Harry & Ron) seem nice and well-intentioned in their own minds, in reality, they are really thoughtless and ego-centric. Especially Harry. He thinks that Hermione has spent all the ten years thinking about them (either by revenge or not) and just them. He thinks that she hasn't moved on with her life b/c of him. And to top it off, he knew that leaving behind her and not responding to her was just wrong. And still, he did it.

I wonder what will be Hermione, Fred and George's reactions. Also, the whole Weasley family, maybe except Ginny since I think she invited them...

Anyway, GREAT FIC!

Please update soon!
Lara Zed chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow, the start of Ron and Harry's narrative has begun! I look forward to seeing where this is going. Their assumptions that Hermione is living alone in a flat, that Ginny's wedding is the first since Bill's simply because it's the first invitation they've received, have created a lot of intrigue for me. I have loved the interactions between Hermione and Fred so much that I actually miss them in this chapter! Ron and Harry's return to Britain, I expect, will be very eventful. Can't wait for your next update!
Jester08 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow, I don't really like Ron and Harry right now! I'm glad they're happy, but if they think they'll just go back and be forgiven, they have another thing coming! Do they even know about anything that's happened back home? Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Awesome job!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Alright, officially in love with the story.

Okay, I was starting to worry that you couldn't pull off the time. I mean, Hermione and Fred went through so much and were popping out THREE babies so how in the hell could Harry and Ron miss all that? Sorry to have doubted you because this demonstrated your creative abilities YET again :) Even though it was shorter than your usual, you gave Harry and Ron legitimate reasons for having been gone. Well, sort of, lol.

I like Lacey. She seems nice, like the kind of girl the Weasleys would have liked for Harry to be with...ten years ago.

There, that is my favorite thing. I like that you didn't just have Hermione move on. EVERYONE did. Even the Daily Prophet didn't care about them anymore. Remus' letters stopped, as did the Weasley's and Hermione's. Everyone moved on and those two boys still have their old lives in their heads. They thought Bill was the last to get married! Ah! Well, they'll definitely get a BIG surprise next chapter. I really like how they're both deluded enough to think everyone is going to stop for them. They truly believe their presence will take the spotlight away from Ginny and Neville. Alright, maybe in the Prophet (and I say maybe, I'm still not sure yet), but with the family? The focus will remain on the people who DIDN'T leave everyone behind.

I can't wait to see the reunion and I look forward to seeing Hermione's response to Harry's letter...well, if he actually does give it to her. Oh and I can't wait to see their reaction to the twins. Fred and George grew up and have families now. Oh my goodness...it's going to be crazy and ahh! See, you've gotten me far too excited.

I hope you update this story soon :)

Tootles!

-SeanEmma4Evr
misssweetsweet chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
It is official... Harry and Ron are fools and that girl, Lacey, had no business commenting and offering advice on Hermione and the rest of the family's reactions on their returns. I have a feeling that the welcome they'll be expecting will be a bit... colder than they expect... like Antarctica cold. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to the next.
PrincessAsbach chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
OH pretty please post the next chapter soon. I can hardly wait. You have me on my toes w/ this story constantly wondering whats gonna happen when they go back to Britain. And i cant wait to see their reaction to Hermione's new life. Anyways...PLEASEE PLEASE update soon. I'm begging you!

Chelsea
SexiAnglo chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
thats all we get! I want to see the meeting between the twins and Harry and ron, and how fred will react when they boys try and make up with her. It really good keep going. Im inhaling this stuff.
Tragedy of Melpomene chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
yes the new chapter...i know this is wrong but i can not WAIT to see what drama they will cause when they find out about Hermione and Fred marrying
Morkhan chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
First, the bad.

The Chapter image is... well... not so good. Harry looks profoundly gay, and Ron just looks SCARY. Like, seriously, seriously *creepy* and frightening. *shudder*

That out of the way, onto the actual chapter, which is quite nice. We finally catch a glimpse of what Ron and Harry have been up to, and it's... well... surprisingly simple. It's easy to believe how they simply found themselves settling into a place without even realising it. They are... happy. Should we hate them? It's not clear, which is a credit to you: you simply give us information, and let us draw our own conclusions, instead of drawing little devil horns on the 'bad people' and thinking for us. On the one hand, it's easy to just fall into place, but on the other, they had ample opportunity to at least WRITE and tell people that they are ok, yet... they chose not to. Were they simply afraid? Most likely. The Gryffindors who saved the world, and they can't even face the ones they loved.

The drama starts now... I can't wait. :-)
nanima chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Yay! You updated! This is one of my favorite stories on this site, and I really can't wait for when they finally see Hermione and Fred...Keep it up!
mackgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
OMG I can't wait to see the reaction when Harry and Ron show up!
ghzowy chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Yah! Another chappy. Love the story. Now, I can't wait for the sh_ to hit the fan!
1,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »