Reviews for While You Were Gone
misssweetsweet chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
The small quakes before the volcano truly erupts. While I'm looking forward to the reactions of Hermione and Fred, I'm not looking forward to them. Hopefully Hermione's wand won't be anywhere she can easily access it when she finally sees them and Fred won't do something that's worthy of him being sent to Azkaban for the rest of his natural life. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to, as well as dread, the next chapter.
Eliche chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Yay great update. George's reaction is just how i think it should have been, two thumbs up. :D
Lady Imara chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
And they're back... the slimy gits!
Jester08 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I hope Harry and Ron get put in their places! I'm not too happy with them right now! Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
AerLynn chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I love this story so much. The writing is amazing, the plot is amazing and I simply can't wait for the next chapter.
citrine chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
I am in love with your stories. You describe emotions exquisitely, and I can visualize exactly what is going on in the scenes. The characters have the perfect depth, and I can't wait to see what happens with Ron and Harry! Keep up the fantastic work!
puella chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
I love your story!

The next chapter is going to be great.
Aswen chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
I love this so far! It's brilliant! Update soon please!
margentbutter chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I'm actually in love with this story.

I love how it's told, and I love the development of the relationship, and it's so funny I keep laughing aloud, and I want to hit Harry and Ron quite hard in their personal areas.

It's wonderfully well written!

Some of my favourite parts include:

Charlie's obsession with casserole

Fred and Hermione's complete obliviousness

George's staring contest with Austin

Hermione mothering them when they have huge arguments

and loads more things

Seriously this is so so so good, well done.
Eliche chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Wow great work another brilliant fic. keep up the great work :D
believer-of-harmony chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
I really love this story it's seems so real!

I'm really more of a harry and hermione fan but this was a really good story.

I hope to read more of it!

keep on writing x x

Believer-Of-Harmony

x
lvswtht chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
I love your stle of writing and I love your stories. I cannot wait for you to update this story(and all your other stories really.) You're on my favorites list and staying there. I usually add a author when they have numerous Harry Potter stories but as soon as I finish reading them all they are deleted; not you though, you are the best I have ever read. I can't wait to read Hermione's reaction and the Weasley's. It should be interesting. They deserve whats coming to them. They will be left speechless when they see that Hermione has a life of her own and doesn't need them. Stupid Ron for assuming that they can't stay with her because her flat is probably too small. Ha! They can't stay with her because she has a husband and three children. Oh, and cuz they are huge prats that don't deserve to call themselves her friends! Update please!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Great story! I love your Fred/Hermione and what you've done with everyone else. I could kill Harry and Ron for what they've done. Update soon.
Mac chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Love the story. Well written and thought through. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jacqui chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
You need to update, I read this chapter the day it popped up, but I'm reviewing now because I really want to read this story because it makes me happy, and right now I'm sad (my two year relationship with my boyfriend just ended).

You're an excellent author and I've read a few of your stories, all of which are very good. I think I like this one the most though.
1,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »