Reviews for While You Were Gone
sweetgirl23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I love this story. I usually don't read Fred and Hermione but this one caught my attention and I love it. You made a believable romance between them and the friendship with George is so well- written. I love how the family moved on without Ron and Harry, and they seem to be doing better with out them. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dizi 85 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
oh, HP and RW are going to be SPEWING!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop when the gits return though.

One thing I find annoying is the emphasis on Hermione's past budding-relationship with Ron. Yes, yes, Ron was a git who didnt deserve her, that much is obvious. But why is the option of Harry possibly dating Hermione never considered? Jo's delusions aside, Hermione cares a lot more for Harry than for Ron - and it's a lot easier for the Weasleys to bash Ron than to bash Harry. Why is Harry's betrayal of Hermione not spoken of?

Is there a possibility that Harry is hurt or captured or somehow unable to return if he wanted to? Why is no-one worried about that?

Nice fluff; enjoyed the meeting of the Weasley men best. Surprised they had it in hearing range of Hermione.

Btw, what happened to Tonks and Lupin? And Draco?

Ta for the Nev appearance.
MovingForwardsNotLookingBack chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm totally head over heels for this story and how well u portray Fred and Hermione as a couple; so cute so cute! I hafta admit when I first began this story i was a lil eh... but now i'm like A! Lol ~RipleyWriter93
msenterprise chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Aww! I loved this chapter! There were many times I laughed or sighed in contentment. :-)
Jester08 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
This was my favorite chapter so far! I can't wait to see how Harry and Ron take the news that nobody waited for their return to be happy! Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
PyroAngel8605 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Aww this is really cute. I dont usually read Fred and Hermione stories but this one is cute. When are you gonna have Ron and Harry come back?
Rob-girl chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
This was brilliant. I really loved reading the whole thing. Some parts of it were bittersweet (when it was a happy moment but we were missing Ron and Harry), and then others were a lot of fun to read. My favourite scene was Fred and Hermione's wedding. I really loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Realy realy cute! I love youre descriptions and how they fell in love. I find in many stories the author will just spring the love on you with no segue but this progressed so smoothly from aquantince to friends to love it was so cute!
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Yay, I can't wait for the Harry, Ron, Hermione reunion!
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
ah i am in love with this story!D u[date soon! finally harry and ron!
F75 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Great fic! Great chapter!

Is the next fic going to be Harry and Ron's POV from the start or from when they come back?
Lady Imara chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I think I have a new favorite story! I love Hermione and Fred together and you portray them so well. I can almost feel their emotions. This is really great.

PLEASE POST SOON!
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I think I've told you this before, but it doesn't make it any less true; you're ability to change your own personal characters while maintaining their own attributes is astouding! I love how you're creative enough to distinguish the traits J.K. created (lol, it's as if we all know her personally) and your own, more personal spin. You've kept Hermione the bookworm, but unlike 'Secret Life,' 'BIT,' or even 'OITWOD,' you've made her an entirely different person here. She's a prankster, someone more easy-go-lucky, and so forth. Amazing job, really.

As for this chapter, strictly adorable. You had me cracking up throughout, ESPECIALLY THE STARING CONTEST! I was busting up over that. Just the short little interlude really made my day. I like the way you did that through this chapter; just writing short little stories to explain so much. I can't believe that many years passed!

I'm looking forward to see Harry and Ron's response. I'm sure both of them will not only resent Hermione for this, but the feelings of guilt will come about too. They had the opportunity to take her along and they didn't. Now - not that I won't deny them of anything; I'm sure they'll get their own lives started at home again - they'll get to see first-hand what everyone else already saw - that Hermione and Fred were meant to be and the newer trio is (lol, at least in your story) the stronger one. Yeah, that will probably be a little blow to the ego.

I'm selfish enough to say I do hope you update soon, but take care of yourself. I know how hard everything can be (midterms, internship, my best friend's serious illness has me on bloody edge) so just take some time to relax. I say take a second to breathe, go read a book, watch some Dane Cook comedy, get a good night's sleep, and then approach the day again. It may help getting your mind cleared.

Great chapter - can't wait for more!

-SeanEmma4Evr
FmaFan10 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
ok omg, i loved this chapter! please update soon! and are harry and ron ever going to come home soon?
1,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »