Reviews for While You Were Gone
MxAzingXSpork chapter 4 . 10/20/2007

:D Ron and Harry ARE comin back home right?

:] pleasse update quickly.
KandyFloss chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
I am loving this story, I am not usually a Fred/Hermione fan, but you have really amde it worked, and now I am sat on the edge of my seat, bouncing as I wait for more!

It's kind of like an addiction, lol, I need more of this story!

Your doing brilliant hun! I cant wait for more!
Caramel Crazy chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
A wonderful story; it's amazingly written, and incredibly realistic. Update soon, please!

~ LavanderLily
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
glad to hear she's not planning to pop out any more babies she was going rather rapidly.

was suprised that it took this many years for rw&hp to come back. was somewhat expecting ron to take her up in a swooping kiss only to find out... but with so many years...

definately excited for the boysto come home.
Binx23 chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Once again you've outdone yourself. This chapter was simply amazing. I liked how you made the transition of the years seem natural, a seemless change of time. It wasn't abrupt and frustratingly incomplete like other stories dealing with leaps in time. What's it been, 7 years since Harry and Ron left? Those two seriosly have some groveling to do when they finally come back... I hope you give Fred and Hermione's daughter a beautiful name that would match the literary beauty of Hermione's. Anyway, enough of my babbling. Once again this was a beautiful chapter, a beautiful story. You are a gifted writer and I hope to see you become a successful author one day. Update soon!
sakuralilystars chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
you have no idea how much i appreciate this story. i was wary of this before and chose not to click and i was obviously wrong and stupid... cause this is one of the most amazing recent stories that i have read :D please keep it up and dont give up on your story.

i'll be waiting for more chapters :D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
A fav for sure.
WeezeyTwin chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
AWE! I loved it! I've decided I hate you andyour stupid good writing. it makes it too hard on us other people who aren't so incredibly, awesomely, amazing. see, you even get words made up just to describe you! *mumbles* not fair I tell you *ends mumbling* anyway, i was starting to get worried this was the last chapter! from the angle you were doing it from, it just scared me. but i'm so glad it's not over, i love this story! ;)
wasu chapter 4 . 10/19/2007

I love it

ii is bloody brilliant, really awesome!

I had a few great laugh and you story is so sweet

I want to read more

so please update very soon and keep it up

ps. amazing work, really!
bethygirl94 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
It justs shows you how well hermione could manage without Harry and Ron. I can't beleive anyone could be so selfish not to even write though.I like the way you've written how close George still is to Fred and Hermione even after their wedding. Its really well written and so believable. I really wouldn't care how Harry and Ron react if they EVER return. Well done.
Morkhan chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
Wait, you mean to tell me these behemoths aren't even CHAPTERS? How long do you intend to make this fic?

As for this... whatever it is... I'm glad that Harry and Ron, while their prat-esque behavior is upsetting, have not been forgotten about and they still effect Hermione. Could there possibly be an explanation for their behavior? Only time will tell. The staring contest between Austin and George was just too cute, and I love that you give us a feel for their lives through snapshots like that, as opposed to long paragraphs of exposition.
ProperT chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Oh my... marriages, and children, and... life. You always know how to beautifully describe the little things in life, as well as the big things. But you handle each with the same amount of care as the next. I felt just as excited reading about George and Hermione's lunch, as I did about the birth of Fred and Hermione's first child. And Percy's appearance was a nice touch too. And Hermione's thoughts of Harry and Ron after giving birth have only prepared me to want to throttle Harry and Ron come next chapter, lol. Good Update.
BubblesPopElectric chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
oh oh oh! i cant wait for the next chap! harry and ron's POV? i have to read! update soon!

or i shall die. die from... anticipation. dun dun dun.

no pressure! lol.

and u know how during that one dinner wen percy shows up? i mean of course u do, u rote it, but go back to that moment...

u rote "Dessert anyone?"

well that could be a pun! cause like its talking about the dessert u eat but it could also mean like deserting someone. haha! get it! lol.

and i luv how u blend Fred George and Hermione's friendship so well. u rite it so good. i wish i had a friendship like that. *sigh* but alas, i dont... *droops head*

SexiAnglo chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
i love this story, and the way it keeps evolvin. please don't let harry and ron cause to much trouble in hermione and freds lives..
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 10/18/2007