Reviews for While You Were Gone
Eliche chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Wow great work another brilliant fic. keep up the great work :D
believer-of-harmony chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
I really love this story it's seems so real!

I'm really more of a harry and hermione fan but this was a really good story.

I hope to read more of it!

keep on writing x x

Believer-Of-Harmony

x
lvswtht chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
I love your stle of writing and I love your stories. I cannot wait for you to update this story(and all your other stories really.) You're on my favorites list and staying there. I usually add a author when they have numerous Harry Potter stories but as soon as I finish reading them all they are deleted; not you though, you are the best I have ever read. I can't wait to read Hermione's reaction and the Weasley's. It should be interesting. They deserve whats coming to them. They will be left speechless when they see that Hermione has a life of her own and doesn't need them. Stupid Ron for assuming that they can't stay with her because her flat is probably too small. Ha! They can't stay with her because she has a husband and three children. Oh, and cuz they are huge prats that don't deserve to call themselves her friends! Update please!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Great story! I love your Fred/Hermione and what you've done with everyone else. I could kill Harry and Ron for what they've done. Update soon.
Mac chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Love the story. Well written and thought through. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jacqui chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
You need to update, I read this chapter the day it popped up, but I'm reviewing now because I really want to read this story because it makes me happy, and right now I'm sad (my two year relationship with my boyfriend just ended).

You're an excellent author and I've read a few of your stories, all of which are very good. I think I like this one the most though.
AerLynn chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I love it and I can't wait for the next update.

P.S. I love what you named everyone's children.
Kaotic Silence chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I hope you update soon..I can't wait till Ron and Harry find out about the new trio...
ARtemIs07 chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I can't really much help it to be annoyed by them, Harry and Ron are cowards.

Poor Mione they left her all alone, good thing the twins are thre for her, especially Fred.

PLease PLease update sOOn... I want to know the reaction of everyone once they see them again.

Will they be mad? Will they forgive them? Will Harry be dissapointed that Mione is married? will Hermione, Lacey, and Julie get along?

So many qustions update sOOn...
DeterminedGryfindor chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Just finished reading and extremely eager for another chapter. YOur story is beautifully written and completely honest from things of loss and moving on to love and truly giving your heart to another person. I love reading your writing just because its so refreshing. There's parts where I want to just cry my eyes out, but then I'm warmly welcomed with a good joke that eases the sadness and brings the joy back to the story. Overall, this is probably one of the best tales that I have ever read and I'm thankful to have been given the oppurtunity to do so.

Looking forward to an update.

-Rosey
girlspike chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
This story has me VERY interested as to what happens next! Hurry up and update, already. Can't wait to see how they all will react when R&H come home. Angry? Hurt? Indifferent? Oh the anticipation!
shortee962 chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
i like this story! wonder what's gonna happen when they return!
aidanadia chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
The epitome of the perfect fanfiction.
Iwannaknow chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
this story is wonderful. I love Hermione and Fred together and you've made the whole friendship trio so believable. So far everything has been great, I was surprised at how often I found myself laughing like a fool at something one of the characters did. I can't wait to see what happens when Harry and Ron return, and I want their explanation of why they were gone so long. Hope you find time to update soon, until then...
EyeOfDlareme chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Oh...My...GOSH! Omigoshomigoshomigosh! (Della starts to dance back and forth while wringing her hands.) OH dear. Oh dear ohdearohdearohdear! Fred is going to pummel them! (And George, and likely Bill, and Cahrlie, and Percy is sure to have something sanctimonious to say at the very least.) Someone is going to end up with a broken jaw or nose and at least one black eye. Hopefully Ginny will step in and save them both from an early grave (I wouldn't be surprised if she sent the invites without telling anyone else - I kind of got the feeling that she was the most willing to accept them back with the fewest repricussions), but there's gonna be blood. Oh dear!

Panic attack aside, I just can't get over how natural everything feels. The shop, the different girlfriends, the occaisional Prophet, and the unsent letter to Hermione...it feels as though it's obvious that things would turn out that way, but at the same time I don't think anyone could guess ahead of time what exactly you plan next. Well done.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »