Reviews for While You Were Gone
wonderlandgirl chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I love this story. Its getting really tense now with Harry and Ron returning home. Seeing Fred and Hermione's reactions will be interesting to say the least. Keep up the good work.

Wonderlandgirl
disneyrulz23 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
awesome just awesome plz continue
pstibbons chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
So... a few more years have passed. Makes sense. Have Harry and Ron made families yet? (With each other?)
shortee962 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
i love this story! i cant wait to see the reaction of the rest of the family...especially fred and hermoine!

Update again soon please!
Kneazle chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Holy molely! I don't even know where to start. Hmm, okay, Ginny: I understand her POV, very very well. It's her wedding, her decision, she can do what she wants... but when there are ill feelings between others, you CANNOT expect everyone to be happy or go along with things. It was... a bit selfish on her part to freak out about Hermione maybe not performing her maid of honour duties - Ginny has lied/withheld information that could... cause serious complications.

I have to wonder - how much does the family actually know about Hermione's feelings over Ron and Harry's disapperance? Do they know how depressed, how lonesome she was? Do they understand that she never had friends before Hogwarts and that their leaving as an abandonment?

Turhtfully, this is a situation where everyone and no one is at fault, which makes laying blame - or not - a tricky business. Instead, Ron and Harry would have to settle things with Hermione, Fred and George and then live with whatever answers they get. You either move on, or you don't. Sometimes people get past things (like Ginny), and others cannot (like the Twins). And you have to respect that.

I'll be interesting to see what happens next - how others will take their reception, and what the girlfriends will have to say (which I hope isn't much. They truly don't have that right unless asked for input). Again: you can forgive, but you can't forget. Things will never be the same again.

I hope to see another chapter up soon (or whenever you can manage it), because this was a great way to end a busy week! Cheers!
Lindsey chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I read your bio and it is not at all far fetched for you to write a novel worth re-reading. I don’t want to count how many times I re-read this fan fiction while waiting for an update. You are one of the best writers I come across and really, with all the emotion you mange to put into fan fiction, it’s a little frightening to consider how moving your novel will be with character you pull out of your own imagination and soul. I can honestly say I’ll be a proud writer when I can pull off a piece half as moving and freaken’ amazing as yours. Your only 20, just a few years my elder, and you manage writing like this? Let me know when that book of yours get published. I’ll be the first in line.
Shdwcat27 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Thank you for the update! I'm glad Harry/Ron aren't getting off lightly.
Readerforlife chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
fantastic!please post more asap! :]
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
omg! ah! update soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
... They didn't see Hermione!
mahlee chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Fantastic, can't wait til the next chapter, am hopping on my seat!
misssweetsweet chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
The small quakes before the volcano truly erupts. While I'm looking forward to the reactions of Hermione and Fred, I'm not looking forward to them. Hopefully Hermione's wand won't be anywhere she can easily access it when she finally sees them and Fred won't do something that's worthy of him being sent to Azkaban for the rest of his natural life. I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to, as well as dread, the next chapter.
Eliche chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Yay great update. George's reaction is just how i think it should have been, two thumbs up. :D
Lady Imara chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
And they're back... the slimy gits!
Jester08 chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I hope Harry and Ron get put in their places! I'm not too happy with them right now! Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »