Reviews for While You Were Gone
wasu chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
hi

I love it

ii is bloody brilliant, really awesome!

I had a few great laugh and you story is so sweet

I want to read more

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. amazing work, really!
bethygirl94 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
It justs shows you how well hermione could manage without Harry and Ron. I can't beleive anyone could be so selfish not to even write though.I like the way you've written how close George still is to Fred and Hermione even after their wedding. Its really well written and so believable. I really wouldn't care how Harry and Ron react if they EVER return. Well done.
Morkhan chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
Wait, you mean to tell me these behemoths aren't even CHAPTERS? How long do you intend to make this fic?

As for this... whatever it is... I'm glad that Harry and Ron, while their prat-esque behavior is upsetting, have not been forgotten about and they still effect Hermione. Could there possibly be an explanation for their behavior? Only time will tell. The staring contest between Austin and George was just too cute, and I love that you give us a feel for their lives through snapshots like that, as opposed to long paragraphs of exposition.
ProperT chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Oh my... marriages, and children, and... life. You always know how to beautifully describe the little things in life, as well as the big things. But you handle each with the same amount of care as the next. I felt just as excited reading about George and Hermione's lunch, as I did about the birth of Fred and Hermione's first child. And Percy's appearance was a nice touch too. And Hermione's thoughts of Harry and Ron after giving birth have only prepared me to want to throttle Harry and Ron come next chapter, lol. Good Update.
BubblesPopElectric chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
oh oh oh! i cant wait for the next chap! harry and ron's POV? i have to read! update soon!

or i shall die. die from... anticipation. dun dun dun.

no pressure! lol.

and u know how during that one dinner wen percy shows up? i mean of course u do, u rote it, but go back to that moment...

u rote "Dessert anyone?"

well that could be a pun! cause like its talking about the dessert u eat but it could also mean like deserting someone. haha! get it! lol.

and i luv how u blend Fred George and Hermione's friendship so well. u rite it so good. i wish i had a friendship like that. *sigh* but alas, i dont... *droops head*

CrzyFanatic
SexiAnglo chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
i love this story, and the way it keeps evolvin. please don't let harry and ron cause to much trouble in hermione and freds lives..
Readerforlife chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I really really really really LOVE this story! I can't wait to read more :]
sweetgirl23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I love this story. I usually don't read Fred and Hermione but this one caught my attention and I love it. You made a believable romance between them and the friendship with George is so well- written. I love how the family moved on without Ron and Harry, and they seem to be doing better with out them. Keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dizi 85 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
oh, HP and RW are going to be SPEWING!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop when the gits return though.

One thing I find annoying is the emphasis on Hermione's past budding-relationship with Ron. Yes, yes, Ron was a git who didnt deserve her, that much is obvious. But why is the option of Harry possibly dating Hermione never considered? Jo's delusions aside, Hermione cares a lot more for Harry than for Ron - and it's a lot easier for the Weasleys to bash Ron than to bash Harry. Why is Harry's betrayal of Hermione not spoken of?

Is there a possibility that Harry is hurt or captured or somehow unable to return if he wanted to? Why is no-one worried about that?

Nice fluff; enjoyed the meeting of the Weasley men best. Surprised they had it in hearing range of Hermione.

Btw, what happened to Tonks and Lupin? And Draco?

Ta for the Nev appearance.
MovingForwardsNotLookingBack chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I'm totally head over heels for this story and how well u portray Fred and Hermione as a couple; so cute so cute! I hafta admit when I first began this story i was a lil eh... but now i'm like A! Lol ~RipleyWriter93
msenterprise chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Aww! I loved this chapter! There were many times I laughed or sighed in contentment. :-)
Jester08 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
This was my favorite chapter so far! I can't wait to see how Harry and Ron take the news that nobody waited for their return to be happy! Update soon please and keep up the wonderful work! _
PyroAngel8605 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Aww this is really cute. I dont usually read Fred and Hermione stories but this one is cute. When are you gonna have Ron and Harry come back?
Rob-girl chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
This was brilliant. I really loved reading the whole thing. Some parts of it were bittersweet (when it was a happy moment but we were missing Ron and Harry), and then others were a lot of fun to read. My favourite scene was Fred and Hermione's wedding. I really loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »