Reviews for While You Were Gone
Lady Imara chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
No Lacey, everything is NOT going to work out!

And boy, Harry and Ron are in for a suprise if they think no one in the family besides Bill is married!

One thing, I still don't understand why they haven't written or answered anyone's posts!
Readerforlife chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
cant wait to see how this goes
Mrs.Malfoy-Zabini chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
this is really good. keep up the good work! can't wait 'till the next chapter comes out.
Sampdoria chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I am so looking forward for Harry and Ron to return home, (well, they would probably consider their home to be in Canada, but anyway). They have a whole lot of surprices in store for them thats for sure! Update again soon!
FmaFan10 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
ooh it was so good! please update soon! so how many chapters until the "reunion" or wedding i should say. lol
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Very good I hope you update again soon and it would be funny if harry's dream came true and hermione beat him with a spatula
KandyFloss chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
OMG! That is so mean!

We need some Fred and Hermione lurving!

Lol, it was a good chapter, cannot wait for more... Really really cannot wait :D
Lunar Kasumi chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
i totally bawled at the delivery room scene! im always looking at how much time has passed and it hurts more and more each time... i love how this story and many of you others always move me.

camt wait for more!

:LK
jamy21 chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
I absolutely love this! Usually I find stories involving Hermione and the twins to be lacking, either in a true connection or in staying true to the characters. You've managed to do both wonderfully, and also portray a beautiful romance without making it seem overtly so. The love the three of them share is almost tangible, and you just find yourself wishing that you had this sort of life as well. I hope that Ron and Harry realize just how much they've missed, and how unfortunate their lives are for having deserted Hermione. Can't wait to read more!
ernie0926 chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Very well written, i've always been a big Hermione/Fred fan. I hate that he died in the book. I enjoy this, and I'm looking forward to more.

ernie
Yasmin chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of this story. I have been reading it over on and have totally fallen in love with the dynamics that you have written into these relationships. I can't wait for the next chapter! Soon I hope? Keep up the great work!
MambaBum chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Oh it went fast this chapter, but i guess that keeps it interesting. So the story continues, cant wait to see Harry and ron's faces when they get back, they better not be married :P I'm evil but Ron's jealously would just be lovely. Its amazingly written, like your other stories, I love yoru writing style and if you write your own stories, i'd definetely read them :P twice even.

I love the song you chose; the scientist is so sad but so totally Hermione. The scientist, like she's a puzzle fred had to figure out :P I LOVE IT. well done. Update soon yes?
UntoldLies chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
aww, i loved it. i can't wait to read more! great work, really!
Lara Zed chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
As I have been following this story since its appearance on books_freckles, I am really looking forward to seeing where it is going to be taken next. Your dialogue is always very well-written and, despite being AU, still manages to seem very much in character for everyone. The return of Ron and Harry into the narrative promises to be a very interesting shift! I enjoy your style of long chapters divided into smaller moments (the "Interludes" as you call them). It is a refreshingly unique style and perspective in this forum where drabbles and short chapters are so common.
Shdwcat27 chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Yet another awesome chapter. Thanks for the update.
1,225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 .. Last Next »