Reviews for While You Were Gone
So this is love chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
This story is so original. You do a fantastic job of portraying emotion, no surprise there. I'm glad that Harry is nervous about going back, he should be. I can't wait to see that confrontation.
MambaBum chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Woot! Hurry up and have the big the confrontation already! :p I cant wait for it. :P i know i;m evil but I dont want everybody to just forgive them. And isnt Harry supposed to be all gr gr my ginny, gr damnit? ;p i think i prefer it that way. I bet Ron's jaw would drop down to the floor when he sees her with fred, whe update soon
jessirose85 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Please update this great story soon cos im just hanging out to see Ron and Harry's reaction to Hermione and Fred and their family
WeezeyTwin chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Wow, this chapter was spectacular! I'm not entirely sure what I thought of when I saw Harry and Ron, but this was so much better! Great job on this chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one! ;)
Caramel Crazy chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Nice new chapter! I can't wait to find out how Hermione,Fred, and the others react to those two showing up! Grr...HERMIONE, HEX THEM!
ProperT chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Sigh... of course the fact that they're safe, and happy, and whole is very wonderful to see. It's bloody fantastic, really. But now that all of that's out of the way, why the hell didn't they answer any thing? And how is it that they're not aware of Hermione and Fred? Too quote my dear Severus, what a bunch of Dunderheads. I can't wait to see what happens. Good Update.
Dizi 85 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
oh, i dont care what H&R have been up to, i STILL want to throtle them!

great chapter! well done!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
WAH! When will they see Hermione! XD
kazfeist chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
An interesting place to have Ron and Harry 'light'. Can't wait for the fireworks at the wedding. :D
Rob-girl chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
This was really great. You really showed Harry's emotion well. Last chapter I was about ready to kill them, but the way you wrote this part made me feel sympathetic towards them. I feel happy about how their lives have gone, and I think it's really great that you're able to make me and other readers feel that way. I'm sure I won't be the only one with mixed emotions towards Ron and Harry. Great job. Keep writing!
untamedspiral chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I love this chapter, the only thing is it's short! I want to know what happens! it's almost not fair. I love your writing and adore this story, It's one of my favorites.
wasu chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
Emilly234 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Wow! This is a totally different side of the story.

Harry and Ron shore fitted well in Canda but I don't think they've done the right thing just running away, but everyone has different ways of copping whith things.

i think the picture for this chapter is good too. It shows the older Harry and Ron (they do look a bit creepy, but still...).

Hope you update soon! Can't wait until they find out about everything that's been happening at the barrow.

Emilly
aniweasleyblack chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
It was great!

I can't wait for the next chap

I'm loving this story!

besos

anii
adalasek2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
That was so good! I really like this story. Update soon. I can't wait to read about the time when Harry and Ron go and see everybody. (I wonder what they'll say when they find out Hermione and Fred are married).
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »