Reviews for Dreams
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 1 . 8/1
I liked this one. Like... REALLY liked it
Thank you, I felt Luffy's emotion and everything sounded so nice... I'll fav your fic to keep it close when I feel like reading it again, cause I think I will
Keep writing!
And if you write one with all the nakama, please let us know
Good luck!
It's so sweet I'm going to get Diabetes. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Omfg omfg omfg im nearly crying to bootyful nevermind i am crying youre such a good writer i dont want to use proper grammer cause im fangirling too hard help its too much. (Dies from fangirling)
SilverStream101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
It's so perfect! Love it!
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
You have no idea how completely and totally this made me love! I can't even speak in proper sentences, it has made me fail english.

I want to hug Luffy so very much. He's perfect. And Zoro.

Just Zoro.

He's amazing. And they're wonderful. And I think this demonstrates their friendship so perfectly!

It's believable. So very believable.

The line 'Luffy looks up at his older friend and grins, “He only got to meet you a while ago but I’ve known you forever!”' I just wanted to die! It was such a warm, sweet, innocent, adorable sentiment.

And I still can't get over it. ...I will, eventually, be able to coherently express myself, but not for awhile yet. I'll just sit in my happy, heartwarming bubble for awhile.

I'll just go back and read this again, I think. *grins*

Judi
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Although a part of me can't comprehend a non-pirate Luffy (nothing against your story, I'm just an idiot), this was adorable! I love Luffy's descriptions of everyone, and Zoro's subtle affection at the end.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I simply loved this little story in this alternate world where we get to see a modern Luffy and Zoro, though still retaining their personalities that we are familiar with. The portrayal of their friendship, even in present times, was written wonderfully and I enjoyed every bit of it. I especially liked the ending, because Zoro calling Luffy his Captain mirrors what the Zoro we all know and love would have said.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Huh. Interesting idea. A tad OOC like you said, but not enough to make it unenjoyable. Nice work.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
yay! a OP fanfic thats not gay! but involves close relationships with the crew!
HelioQueen chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Love it!

just so Fantastic!

T: Heli
QianYun chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ah, I liked this piece a lot. The overwhelming Luffy-ness in here is enough to knock out even the slightest hints of OCC-ness for me, so frankly, I don't know what you're talking about. But really, I thought this piece was great, Luffy describing his dream of the life we know him in was delightful and he managed to describe all of his crew so objectively in a way, but you can't help but feel that he described them so exactly. And the things that he deems important enough to mention to Zoro is really a good hint of how well you understand the characters, although admittedly the things you wrote were the ones that stood out the most. But hey, that's what we remember in the important times.

And I'm thinking that it was a good idea to have Zoro as the listener, of course, the last part wouldn't have worked so well without him, but he's just the right person to listen to Luffy ramble on and kind of, not judge him. I always thought the relationship between Luffy and Zoro was tight even before the idea of ZoLu popped up (wrestled with my mind, took over and established a home for itself), so I thought you did a great job of capturing the relationship that's there in the "real" story. Even in an AU. So, great job! Keep up with the awesome writing!

Loves, QY