Reviews for As Awkward As They Come
wxlfclaws chapter 1 . 5/23
I yearn for this type of friendship
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
D'aww. Friendship is magic.
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome. :3
fiesa chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Another perfect one - how do you do it?

The humor (which was brilliant, hey, Sasuke went lingerie shopping!), and the characters (which you nailed down amazingly), and the side details (the puppy, and Kenji the engineer, and Kakashi eating pasta, and Tsunade and the snide remarks, and light bulbs in French restaurants and and and), and the descriptions - this story was absolutely perfect and a pleasure to read. What I loved most was your relation between Stockholm syndrome and the other thing. Love, was it? Yeah.

Thank you for posting it!
endless.eternity chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hi, there!

I just wanted to submit a review (I rarely ever review stories, as sad as I am to say) because I am incredibly appalled by the number of reviews this story has!

Not only was it well-written, it was funny (had punch-lines in all the right places), and touching! This definitely deserves ten-fold the number of reviews it has.

Good luck with your future writings! (I hope to read more like these please?)

:):)
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love this. I really do. SasuSakuNaru, when it's done well, definitely qualifies for OT3 status. SO cute.
sadbird chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw that was just so SWEET! :D i love it, especially the "we're gonna grow old together" part! aw!
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh my gosh.

I think that this is most definately the sweetest one-shot I've ever read.

I SO LOVE THIS STORY!
Liviania chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Excellent! I love your take on Sakura. (I've read too many shrewish Sakuras lately. Why wouldn't she want the best for her teammates?)

Livi
Center of the Universe chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I absolutly love your Naruto stories. I practically died laughing while reading this one! You should definitely write a sequel!
Numara chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Unbelievably cute. It put me in such a good mood.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Oh, I like. You mentioned a slight NaruSasu, but I'll pretend that it wasn't there because I don't like yaoi. Maybe you'd do a sequel where they started setting her up with dates because they felt bad? *hint*
wingsonfire chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I loved this fic. It's one of the cutest, funniest Team 7 fic I've read in recent time.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw! that was cute and sweet and funny. A few passages were slightly confusing, but overall it was a great one-shot. Yay for team Seven! And Ino. :3 And the first boyfriend just killed me dead laughing. Good job!