Reviews for The Contents of a Pocket
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Bahahaha
Awesome, just awesome XD
You're a fantastic Doctor Who writer :)
Great work
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh, Martha. So much comic potential.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Stumbled upon this through a good ol' DW community...and I must say, this was one very bananarific fanfic! ;D

'Twas very believable and just felt laiike Doctor Who - ya know, what with the running and the Doctor's never-ending pockets and all...

The characterisations were perfectomundo and accurately accurate!

A vair naiice idea too! Awwh, I luurve this whole concept of them being married (more than once and all Rose's fault, so the Doctor points out)! The thought of it is as sweet as sugar...which makes it VERY sweet, indeed. _~

And I can just imagine Martha's confuzzlement at everything! Hehehe!

D
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
i love 10/Rose. they should've been married!
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Love this!

Martha can be such a doofus when she is trying to unravel the whole Doctor/Rose relationship.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh GOD, I wish Rose and the Doctor had gotten married, even on a ridiculous party planet in 3015. But who knows, perhaps in the future? :) Kudos!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Well. I am supposed to be revising for my exams in the hope of getting the grades I kind of need... and so naturally decided this was the perfect time to catch up on all of your stories I've missed. How sensible am I?

And in response to this: SQUEE HEE HEE.

Seriously. I love it. Just the idea of them being married on many different planets is enough to fill my heart with glee. While the Doctor's almost unabashed delivery of the information is genius. I also welcomed the chance of more Martha/Jack/Doctor interaction. Cos in a way, that was always underplayed. And you filled in the gap very nicely. So thanks for this - Martha's confusion was hilarious and has definitely left me with a grin on a face. Finding out they were married must have been one hell of a wake up call for her, heh...
Genne chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aw. hawhawhaw! That's just too incrediablly cute for words! you've done it again!
littlelights chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This was a really interesting one-shot! I was shaking my head for a moment, more wrapped up in the "escape from the mob" survival aspects, when Martha's observation really hit me. Added in with Jack's attitude and the doctor's sidestepping, it made for a totally believable and original story. Very much felt like I was right there in the thick of things. Kudos.

littlelights
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hurrah for a triumphant return to Whofic! Nice to see that the old crowd hasn't completely died out...and I'm with you on the search for muses. The pesky buggers keep getting away. Or they make me write Housefic.

It's refreshing to see that even marriage is not sacred in Doctor Who...and I agree entirely with another reviewer - there's something very 'doctorish' about this whole fic. And yay, Jack was in it! I'm missing Jack a lot at the moment. Torchwood...bring it on...

If you're gonna write more, you have an audience of one right here. -~
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This? Was absolutely Brilliant. I loved it.
vanessadeanne chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Cute! I always love the idea that Rose and the Doctor were married on at least one of the planets they visited. I hope your muse is back too because I love the way you write the Doctor.

My favorite part is Jack calling the out the Doctor: “You know what they’re like on Ardon 5." “You know what they’re like on Ardon 5,” Jack shoots back, not quite an accusation. The Doctor grins. “I forgot.”
R. Scott chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Loved it as usual! Especially the bit where he tapped on her head and asked her if she was a broken record- I could see him doing that, bless him.

So glad your muse is finally back! (Hopefully lol) Can't wait for more of your FANTASTIC stories. :o) x x
Angelpants chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aww cute. I'm a little confused, but it's cute. Are you going to write more? It would be awesome if you did
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I like it. here's something very...doctorish about the entire situation.