Reviews for Meaning
Miss Nightshadow chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This is a beautiful little poem.
ChiruChiru chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
This was hilarious!
idontseepenguins chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
hey love it all
melancholia666 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hi mikari

my comment; cute! (you're a good writer)

jenova akatsuki kawaii!

i like your poem too

good job!

Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Total love. You're a god writer. :D -thumbs up- Keep up the good work!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Still lovin' it. :)
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Major cuteness. Especially because it had Chibi Zarame in it. I love him. :) (Even though it was only for a second.)
Mime Harlequin chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
Woohoo! Update! : D

I didnt get who the narrator was, although I have a feeling its Shimotsuki..

Mime Harlequin chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Nice poem! : D
rawrchelle chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that there were more... haha, okay, let's see. More typo's here and there, but I'm sure you didn't mean it.

"Chika didn't really care, as long as he was paying who would bathe and groom cats, dogs, werewolves and elephants alike." - I love that line :)

""Akatsuki, don't forget that's my hand!" Shito watched in horror was the werewolf pulled the hand off Chika's wrist and ran off with it in his mouth." - BAHAHA I LOVE THAT LINE TOO.

There were other lines that I enjoyed, but I'm guessing I'll bother you if I list them all xD. I love people who smell like strawberry shampoo ;
rawrchelle chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Aww, I read all three of these short stories. Your first one was really cute, with the chick and all and mentioning Chika's little sister, since she was such a minor character in the anime. Actually, I think getting a chick would be a lot like Chika xD.

The second one, well, I guess I don't have much to say about that. What's there is what's there. But it was amusing haha.

This one - holy crap, I LOVE it. This golem-girl is one of my favorite characters (save Chika) and it's just, maybe the sign she gave to Shito, or something, but -squee- I'm a total softie for metaphorical things. Well, I don't think this is quite metaphorical, I still have to figure it out, but... just gosh, I love this xD. This one had a couple more typo's and such than the other two, but I say it's worth it. :)
Mime Harlequin chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Hehehe! So cute! W
Mime Harlequin chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Aww! I really liked Golem-chan(Or Momoka as I enjoy calling her, for some obscure reason. I thought it somehow fitted.)! And then that stupid doctor goes and kills her! DX

But I liked this piece.:)
Mime Harlequin chapter 2 . 10/29/2007