Reviews for Beautiful
Aw.
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw! That made me smile. ]
The Pixess chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Confound you, Dresden, your seriously going to make me cough up a wedding ring for your stories one of these days, aren't you? *glares at you through frugal eyes*

"Why did you follow?"

-that is so in character. Almost reminded me of "*You're* in trouble. Stay out."

Grr, I'm going to get extra mad when I read that part about Avaric saying his skin was the color of shit now.

You are just trying to weedle your way onto my fav author list, aren't you? It's just a consperacy, you dishing out all these beautiful intellegent ironic little story drabble thingies that read my mind. *pouts* Fine- but not because I gave in. I happen to like you, and am therefore letting you have your way just this once. ;)
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
that was "Beautiful"!
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I love it! Poor Fiyero and Elphie! And black does look good with green!
Fiyeraba chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
aw! this was so cute. I loved it. I think you should update... even if it's just a oneshot. Update A.S.A.P!
danderson chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
that was very sweet, very in-character - i liked that fiyero called the kids "punks" though i'm not sure why.

and elphaba telling him he was beautiful was so precious, i re-read it a few times before finishing the story.

d~