Reviews for Reasons to Stay
Hakari-chan XD chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
C-C-CUTE! I loved it! Chika in my mined sounded like he was small, like an uke(if you know what that is), so..so..so I don't know...artistic? Or what ever you call it...i-i-it's still CUTE!
Lanna14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Stuff like this is usually too mushy for me, but I kinda liked this one And I prefer the first ending, but the second's also not bad... it's very poetical
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
-Squeals- That was a bit cute!
Arkaraz chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
aw...that was soo CUTE! :3 i love it!

i also agree with the Toho and Shito thing. What really happened? O.O
Oniisamaa chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Nyaa...you know the part where u said that Zombie Loan is sorta Shounen-ai ish...is it? and what happened to Shito? does Shito and Chika end up together? nyaa~~
carzla chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aww... so sweet! I like both endings too. Although I've never seen Soutetsu/Chika as a pair before.

ZL just screamed shounen-ai/yaoi like everywhere. I like your ideas on a Shiba/Chika with a jealous Shito and Toho/Shito with an anxious Chika. Hope you can write those soon!
In memory of wicked fire chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, that was so kawaii! _ *sigh* gotta love shounen-ai fics when the pairings fit as well as this. Way 2 go! XD
XxMaddy chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
XD Omg, the Toho and Shito thing, I was all like, O_O;;

I swear a million horribly wrong thoughts were in my head when that happened. Same with the Shito being chained to the bed thing. XD;;

*coughs* Anyways, cute story~
Mime Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Ah! This was really cute! W And yeah, it is really a small fandom..But hopefully it will And yeah, the scene where Shiba LICKED Chikas chest.. That wasnt just screaming shounen-ai, that was standing with a sign and pointing to
chinagirl114 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aw I'm glad you wrote a ZL fic, there are arnt many especially Chika/Shito ones (which are love XD) but i'm glad you did, it's so cute hope to see more in the future?

i agree with the shounen-ai bit!
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
aw

that was so heartwarming T.T
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
*SQUEAL* that was so cute! kya. hehe. im so glad there's more Chika/Shito. cute!