Reviews for Scandal
Anouk Chizatz chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This is good.
papaya-san chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
It is true, you know, that a real socialite never drives to her own parties. They are driven. Cool story. :)
papaya-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*incoherent words* blargy-boo-gahhh-noooo-naw-ha-he...I really like this first chapter. :)
LM22102 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh dear GOD. THE FLUFF! OOC of course, but personally love these author creativity, not enough of it, I say! Cant help but think of a young Zack Fair instead of Sasuke Uchiha though.
Please review chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Please review! :):):)
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
While I do find the story nice, I kinda object to the comment made about Singapore. Even with the vigorous scheldue, Singaporean students do not have many sleepless nights. I say this because I am a Singaporean student studying for her o-levels this year.
TooBlueForYou chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
this story is AWESOME and KICKS ASS! when are you going to update?
miracchio chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
This is AMAZING. I love how you construct personalities and definitely think you view or way of writing their actions and personalities is perfect. I can't wait to see more of you work, and I have to say you are one of the few writers that make me grin like crazy when I read this piece, because I love Hinata's confident yet-not so much personality and Hanabi's outgoing one. I especially like when people make Hiashi something other than "I'm going to disown you, you failure of a heir". Overall, I like the character developement and will be looking forward to more chapters!
coco-toko chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Cute c: I have to admit I was a bit confused with Hinata's outfit though.

Amazing writing style still. I'm just a detail person ;)
DarkennedFlower chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Nice story this is really intresting I love it :]
1Ai-chan7 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
like it, it's actually better not having all the detail about the girls getting ready. anyways story's good so far! update please ;D
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is off to a very interesting start, I hope you update soon.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh. I think I read this before but didn't review. Haha. Sweet.
Jennitime chapter 2 . 6/16/2009