Reviews for In the Cold Cold Night
That was cute
wsm021 chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
NIcely done.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
i looooooooooooooooooooooooove it! it was awesome!
eyrianone chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Inara is delusional.
eyrianone chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
"I feel like kissing you might help me remember." Mal whispered as he leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Kissing you helps me forget." She whispered.

Mutual support society - brilliant.
eyrianone chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Well s#*t I did not see that coming.
eyrianone chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Wow Simon took that amazingly well.
eyrianone chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Aww. You know it always seemed obvious to met hat River would love Mal - he gave her back her life every bit as much as her brother, and seriously - he's Mal.
eyrianone chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Yikes - poor Mal.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'm already all anxious, but somehow I know this is going to be an amazing ride. River/Mal are my favorite Firefly ship - its just such a natural thing.
ODD BALL chapter 24 . 2/26/2012
luv it i've re-read & still luv it.
RomperStomper chapter 24 . 1/21/2012
Read this whole thing in one sitting. Amazing! So well done.
Grimjowx chapter 24 . 11/10/2011
LOVE IT! I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story and to thank you for writing it. Everything was awesome, however, the rape part is still a bit of a downer. But! I understand how it is used as a part of the story. xD
Mariuslover66 chapter 24 . 9/16/2011
I LOVED this story it was simply amasing! Mal is my fav character and i love this pairing! The detail was fantastic and i love how much trouble they get into (so typical of the Serenity crew lol)
ariesrobin chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
wow, what a great story. Congrats on the engagement, though I am guessing by the date that this was published that you are married by now. Anywas, wonderful story and great character development. Looking forward to reading the sequil.