Reviews for Maybe It Isn't Only the Music
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
White Christmas! I love that movie.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
So cute! Why could'nt the headwriters come up with that idea back then :(

I really love it, and I was about to laugh and say; oh, but.. I was scared by a banner that says: Achmed the dead terrorist. SILENCE, I KILL YOU! Soo.. I'm not that happy to say something right now.. And I think I'll go away now, cause the terrorists eyes is staring at me. So - bye
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Anastasia.

*bursts into gleeful laughter* Wonderful! I loved the undercurrent of emotion and feeling behind the dance that's shown in the series. Great job.
RisanF chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Good take on an extended Kataang dance scene. I like the name you chose for the second dance: hot sauce swing. I think the best character exchange is towards the end, between Toph and Katara:

-“Uh oh, don’t look now, but Aang’s dancing with that other girl again.”

-“Sure, if you can call that a dance.”

The two lines represent the characters well. That is some classic Katara sass, and a very good way of bringing Katara's conflict full circle.

My advice: you described the beginning of the dance as utilizing firebending stances. I understand that it resembles the clash between Zuko and Jee in, but might it actually be an airbending stance? The stances look similar to Aang's whenever he goes into battle, and the circular motions of Aang and Katara resemble the Ba Gua motions. Just something to think about, that's all.
periodisimo chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ohmigoodness White Christmas. : )

You are like, the queen of fluff. Every one of your oneshots is very sweet and romantic. The only advice I could offer is to add a little more substance; that is, make is less sweet and more meaningful because after a while your stories start to blend together. But you really are a very talented author. You have to be to get me interested in kataang.

No, I'm not into zutara or taang either, I'm just one of those finicky viewers who thinks they need to get rid of all the romance on that show and put in more action sequences.
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Way to go! That was some dance party!
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Gotta say, I wasn't a Kataang shipper until this episode, and then I converted (hey, you have to dumb, deaf, AND stupid not to see the sparks from Katara at this point!). You captured the mood perfectly. The grammar and everything was spot-on, as far as I could tell, and it was a really wonderful piece. Keep it up!
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I love it! Most people have their own takes of this episode, saying they kissed and what-not. I think it's great how you kept it to the episode, but with a zing. Thank you a lot, this fueled my kataang fever a little. :D

Incredible

MBW
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
AWESOME! I loved The Headband. Aang got to act like a kid but at the same time we can see him growing up and Katara is noticing. The dance was amazing. Onji-nice girl, but not Katara. I loved the parts you've added to it-it makes the characters seem so much more real in my head.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
SWEET!
trekker4life chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Yes! The Kataango kicked some major $$, ne? Great fic!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Lol. That is so cute! I love the way you added the ending and wrote their thoughts. It was apsolutely perfect in every way! Faves!
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw, that was so cute~! :3 You captured everything about that episode perfectly. YAY FOR GOOD KATAANG FICS.
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
omg! this was amaazing! everything was perfect! ] awesome job!