Reviews for The Song of Solomon
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
That being said, how did you decide to write a Drarry romance from Grindelwald's POV is beyond me. I mean, for fuck's sake! Not that I am complaining, the story was nice and I enjoyed reading it!
hunt4me chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
It was confusing yet mesmerizing. It was all too bittersweet in my opinion, but I loved it nonetheless. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
MeEksiNs chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
this fic is positively gorgeous. there should be more fics like this. )
hiiii chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
Lovley story, thanks for sharing.
Jerceto chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
Very sad ending. I loved it all the same though I usually prefer happy endings. Keep writing. Eros
hizeme-neko chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
omg. that was beautiful. like i dont even know

it was erotic and sensual and bloody gorgeous.

i cant say it any other way. it was really well written

had me drooling.

and its different from other lemons.

most lemons you can see it. and it goes with a story. its been developed. but this...

youre gathering evidence, trying to figure things out, developing your own story to the writing.

it was brilliant. i loved the way you wrote it.

loved it!
chuffed4angst chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
**deep sigh** That was lovely. I love the way no one spoke during most of the chapters. I love the symbolism of the rain, the Malfoy knot and the origami swan. I love the images of redemption in the chapter at the train station. Like a watercolor or impressionist painting, the details are not quite clear to me, but the overall experience is beautiful. I think I need to read it again to really follow the whole thing (too many interruptions this time around).

Thank you for a lovely read.
DarkvsLight chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
... I dont know what to say. This story is truly a work of art. At first, I was skeptical about how the story would be. The summary definitely set it apart from other fanfics because its not a typical HPDM fanfic, where they get together, go through some hardships and then live happily every after. Its so much more than that. It has a depth to it that authors try and convey but rarely achieve. You've definitely clearly conveyed your vision of a HPDM love throught this story. I agree with something another reviewer said. You do understand the characters much more than JK rowling. The characters arent just 2-D. They're complex and feel just as alive as every one of us. By reading this, I as the reader dont feel as though im just reading a story but instead I feel like im learning about the lives of two real people who loved each other until death, despite never living together and yet were together whenever it rained. Truly a great work of writing. Im surprised that you dont have more reviews. Its definitely underestimated. Thank you for writing this piece. I felt touched by it. I even teared up a bit too. So thank you.
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
I read this last night, and I couldn't stop thinking about it today. You really hit the nail on the head with this one, and I walked away with the feeling that you understand these characters possibly better than J.K. Rowling does.
Jane-Lily chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
Absoulutely brilliant, truly, truly brilliant.

Thank you so much for sharing.

JL
rabidharryfan chapter 17 . 3/19/2008
i'm so happy but at the same time depressed

love it
snapemylove chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow! That's a very powerful image, Potter! I can't wait to read the rest.
Villisa chapter 17 . 11/2/2007
I loved it! It is one of the best HP stories I've ever read!

I love your style and your imagination. There are so many scenes that just made me speechless with all the beauty and subtlety.

I hope you'll continue writing!
LittleWhisper chapter 17 . 10/31/2007
indeed, very interesting story... thanks for it...

you deserve more readers..

lots of greetings,

LW
LittleWhisper chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
You have a beautiful writing style - can't understand why you got so few reviews!

I love it...