Reviews for Under the Sky
Vegetable lov3r chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"Will you ever be mine?" - "Never" u.u but you was wrong Ururu! you two finally meet :P
I was in the pursuit of crack pairings and somehow found this fic, and oh my I love it, it's weirdly awesome XD
I'll check your other stuff later :D
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow...this is amazing. :)
YuYuInuWolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is beautiful writing. And I love the pairing. Great job!
Toonytoons1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh whoa clever ending... You're very good. I would've never thought of that... NICE STORY!
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awe that was cute and sweet. I liked this.
Laia Moon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really like this oneshot. It was so wonderful in its strangeness. It was very enjoyable to read.
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow.

I can barely say anything. The story in general is beautifully painful and your writing is almost perfect. Wonderful job.
Dance Macabre chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow... I didn't really know what to expect when reading this story but ended up loving it... a wonderful, and beautifully angsty idea. I've always loved Ururu-so cute and shy, not to mention those big mournful eyes-and I liked your take on her character as a spirit... and the ending was so cute! Not many fics make you feel sad and melancholy only to add a touch of hope that isn't cliched in the end!

fav'd.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Wow...simply amazing. Hm...I like how you made Renji die. Lol. I guess after that he became a Shinigami _ Great one-shot
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
umm weird much...?
C. Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
What an awesome surprise xD. I didn't see that coming.

You wrote this very well, I loved Renji's description of colors and how he wanted to whisper every one he knew to Ururu... I know this is a one-shot but I would seriously want you to continue. Even if you don't this will live on as one of the cutest one-shots EVER!
KittyOfDeadlyPoking chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
T.T So cute! Bravo! Bravo! Wonderfurl! Magnifico! It made me cry. A wonderful oneshot.
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
OMG. This is AMAZING.

It's so different to anything else I've ever read. That's such an interesting idea. I really love it xD
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow. That was...intense.

I love it. It was so perfect.

Dang. Hard core.

I'm glad they had a happy ending...

Judi
Arralee chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Loved it!

Very clever idea. Well written

Good luck with future stories,

Luv Arralee xx