Reviews for Shades of the Past
aenon chapter 30 . 4/23
I'm not crying, YOUR crying! *cries harder* This was so wonderful!
aenon chapter 12 . 4/23
WHOA!...omb that was the best EVER! You know what really made it creepy for me? What really made Jayne's losing it hit home for me?...His speech. It was FLAWLESS. For me, the complete lack of slang on Jayne's part was the most creepifying part of that whole exchange. Utterly, brilliant!
aenon chapter 2 . 4/22
My goodness...it's like a struck gold with this fic! Real talk though...I seriously wanna know how that joke ended.
Rachet chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
I read this years ago, I think on a different site. I'm so happy to have found it again. It's one of the most well written Rayne fics that I have read.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
I really liked it! It was sweet and cute (river wearing down her rock!). All in all, a goo solid read! Nicely done!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
So the big secret is Jayne is somehow a 29 year old Indian...Lololol combine that with your Mary Sue OC and I'm done reading
TheCauldron chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
*swoons, then immediately sets out hunting for my own Jayne* you are ruining me for non fictional men!
stjwelding chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Bad I know that I have said it before but I have to say it again YOU are a fantastic writer and story teller. Once I started reading Shade I was hooked could not stop reading until it was finished. It's like I was living it as I read it, from tears to anger to frustration to joy you brought this story to life. Thanks for the story and your time.
Wayne
stjwelding chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Bad I just found my way to your Shades of the Past story, and I am loving them. I also was a devote fan of of the Fire Fly series and could not believe that it was canceled. I re-watch them every time the series or the movie is aired. As with all of your work great job, Thanks for sharing your gift.
Wayne
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
That was an incredible story the emotion was amazing! You kept everyone in character to gorram t. The back story you have woven for Jayne was breath taking, very emotional, very raw and real. I read this story not wanting to put my phone down. Shiny.
karenmiller1972 chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
I simply loved this story! Thank you for sharing it!
Alexa chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Love your story! Just wanted to say that little brother in Chinese is xiao di not xiao xiong. Xiao is little/small/younger . While xiong, does stand for brother, we have a different character for a younger brother to an older brother.. Di would be younger brother and ge would be older brother. Like jie is older sister and Mei is for younger sister. Sorry for the long explanation.
blueEyre chapter 30 . 5/4/2012
Very well done. I look forward to reading more.
JustLikeToRead chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
Very good - thanks! :)
Ocean Fish chapter 30 . 12/1/2010
Ai Ya! This was so good! And course right in the middle i was curs'n the website for going down...had to wait a whole day until after work to finish. pout. There at the begining I thought I'd be reading my first fic with an evil simon!

Go gave so much depth to Jayne...I want one. How do you find a man like that?