Reviews for A Night With the Decepticons
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Ahahahahaha! I laughed and laughed and laughed! It was so funny! And when Starscream woke up in the garden? Priceless! My God I'm still laughing!

Awesome Work and Super Funny! XD
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed SO hard! Awesome work man LOL! I'm so gonna read the next chapter! This was perfect XD!
AirJuvy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I'm guessing Soundwave is the type of drunk who's reluctant at first, but ends up causing the biggest scene at the end of the party.
MegatronWarlord chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Megatron should have punished Starscream anuther way. You know what i mean (3)
starscream2217 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
damn that was funny i love it when they get drunk and stuff.
Vanissar chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Epic. Just completly histerical.
nobleboivin chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
This is a nice story. I never pictured a story of soundwave doing something like that.
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
why is gamma ray so funny I dont get it, or is it cause they're drunk?
Death Scribe chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Good stuff. Rumble and Frenzy would be fragging annoying to have around during a hangover, or when you just want some peace and quiet.

Now I'm wondering why some 'Con was carrying around a human corpse in their subspace.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
savannah aka wolffreak2007 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
i read your story it's just great !

have a nice day
cheekylittlelass chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Who wouldn't want to go on a massive bender with that lot? But I bet I could drink them all under the table...
mynameisthedoctor chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Neat. Is the next chapter going to be the last?
Flower K. Owl chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
iratepirate? that's you? *falls over dead in shock* but in cantablie, you're... so DIFFERENT!

anyways, great story, though you didn't make it clear HOW soundwave drank the energon, at least to me. did you he just pour it past his mask?

but still, great story, and the seeker trine were so funny when they were drunk!
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009