Reviews for Alone in the dark
dsh chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I read this a few days ago on my Nintendo 3DS and I HAD to come back and bookmark it on my account. it gave me chills! but I LOVED every moment of it!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
wow this is amazing
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
A very sad yet sweet story. I love how you portrayed the supernatural and traditions. I feel so bad for Wrenchwielder and all the maintenance crew really. And even though you only mentioned the maintenance crew it made me feel for all crews that did/could have died. Very well done!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
What an entertaining read. Liked how you used Bluestreak - you got his nervousness and confusion on the dot, and I really got a feel for the whole eerie atmosphere. Loved Wrenchwielder - sad what happened to him, though. Very mysterious.

Great work!

QOTRS~
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow. Very touching, yet eerie, too.

It was...er, "spectacularly spooky". chuckles

Poor Wrenchwielder...
Darkdeeds chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was utterly amazing. Enough said.
EasterOfFlesh chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was SO SAD. Wrenchwielder! God. WIBBLE WIBBLE.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Nice! Eerie and touches on all of the right buttons for Blue. It's a good thing Wrenchwielder was there for him. Good tone and dialogue. Well done.
Vaeru chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh, poor Blue. Out-of-body experience to the max, hm? I especially liked the touch that Prowl, Sides and Sunny heard him calling for them when he was, ah... 'corporeally challenged.' ;3

Thank you for writing this!

~Vaeru
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh wow. Love the strange - derelict? - feeling throughout this fic. You bring up an very good point - the Ark is a big ship, and in crashing, surely had to have had casualties...

Hopefully, Wrenchwielder will find peace soon. At least he'll be able to see Bluestreak's physical offerings and know he did come to visit - even if as a disembodied spirit, Wrenchwielder can't really see living mechs (as Blue noticed but did not seem to fully understand).
Anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Loved your story.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
._. Eerie. But nicely done!
Mujamo chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh this was good. I loved the concept of robot ghosts and the little scene at the end was very touching. Excellent work.
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, this was touching. I kinda figured that Bluestreak was dead half way through, but the ending really summed it all up. Very nice touch.
and yet i walk upon it chapter 1 . 9/30/2007