Reviews for All Mine
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow, James is a pathetic little brat isn't he?

Oh now it makes sense, I didn't think Lily would go for omeon like James willingly XD
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ha! I'd love to see a sequel to this, where the arrogant sod realizes that Lily isn't his and never will be, because she chose Snape.

Be quite a revelation to him. It really irritated me when he couldn't even feel sorry for his cousin or his aunt for what they were going through. I mean, who wants to see their relatives get knocked around, especially a woman? And knowing that, why be mean and nasty to Severus?

James is such a prick!

I guess he can't empathise with Sev or Eileen because he's always had it all-the nice house, the loving folks, the adoration, ect . . .he's never been hated or scorned or spit on. Maybe if he'd gotten picked on when he was at school then he would have compassion for others.

Seriously, the love potion thing you mentioned, I'm beginning to think that's how he got Lily in the end, with one of them. Even after she rejected Severus, I think she'd be smart enough to avoid Full-of-Himself Potter and just walk away. But if James gave her a love potion . . .there'd be a different story.
HideTheDecay chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You can't just leave it there. Please update D:
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Potter is such a freaking Bastard.

I can actually believe he would do something like that, it’s pathetic. I like it how you made Potter and Severus cousins, it was different yet acceptable. I can’t imagine Potter going nerd, its unfathomable and not true in the slightest, although the creep using a love potion, yes that would happen.

Death Cobra Eater
Snow Empress chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Loved it, it was really well written. Update soon!