Reviews for Fevered
AlaskanFan chapter 2 . 1/7
Fabulous! Nicely told through brief returning memories - a touch of realism.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Gibbs is a complete arse hole he treats his team like crap and what did he actually teach Tony don't forget Tony was experienced detective before he joined NCIS and you don't have to be ex military to know how to behave in a gun fight and you don't have to be ex military to become a police officer, Tony could teach Gibbs a thing or two about how to investigate a crime seen don't like Gibbs.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Amazing ! I want to cry, because this is the Tibbs we used to have, & it was so special. Now, MW is gone, so we'll never get Tibbs again. I'm going to look for more of your stories. If they're half as good as this one, I'll be happy. Thanks.
CharlieLittle chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
just really amazing - this is I guess the fifth time that I'm reading this.. it just feels so right! Thank you for sharing this with us..
bjq chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
SWEET
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Oh my just found this and had a wide range of emotions. Very good job please write more pleass
M. Louise E chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Nicely done and I enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Aw! That's so sweet! :D
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awesome! Great job with this story! it was wonderful to read, especially piecing together what really happened that night. Thank you!
jenben chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Whew, you had me worried about the direction the end of the story was taking, but you worked it out very nicely, very in-character. I especially liked the line, ""I'm not one of your dammed girlfriends." Excellent work. Thanks for the story.
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
_
Bluebirdx96 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
oh what a great story, very well done !
JoaniexJony chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Fabulous...best thing I've read in quite a while.

I love that Tony was taking the 'lumps' for something he didn't do...or should I say, not getting the recognition for the heroic act he did do.

And Gibbs reaction was just...Gibbs. I loved the caring at the end - great job!

Joanie.