Reviews for Fevered
Amazing ! I want to cry, because this is the Tibbs we used to have, & it was so special. Now, MW is gone, so we'll never get Tibbs again. I'm going to look for more of your stories. If they're half as good as this one, I'll be happy. Thanks.
CharlieLittle chapter 2 . 5/23
just really amazing - this is I guess the fifth time that I'm reading this.. it just feels so right! Thank you for sharing this with us..
bjq chapter 2 . 1/21
SWEET
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Oh my just found this and had a wide range of emotions. Very good job please write more pleass
M. Louise E chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Nicely done and I enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Aw! That's so sweet! :D
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awesome! Great job with this story! it was wonderful to read, especially piecing together what really happened that night. Thank you!
jenben chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Whew, you had me worried about the direction the end of the story was taking, but you worked it out very nicely, very in-character. I especially liked the line, ""I'm not one of your dammed girlfriends." Excellent work. Thanks for the story.
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
_
Bluebirdx96 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
oh what a great story, very well done !
JoaniexJony chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Fabulous...best thing I've read in quite a while.

I love that Tony was taking the 'lumps' for something he didn't do...or should I say, not getting the recognition for the heroic act he did do.

And Gibbs reaction was just...Gibbs. I loved the caring at the end - great job!

Joanie.
simys chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Fantastic really Fantastic
Morrolan chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Love this.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I wanted to let you know (even though it's been well over a year since I read this) that this fanfiction is what got me into NCIS. I'd never watched it at all before I read this, but your story, your introduction to these characters sparked the desire to go and find out who they were, and now I'm pretty obsessed. So, it's belated, but thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 8/26/2011