Reviews for Fevered
Nicely done and I enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Aw! That's so sweet! :D
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Awesome! Great job with this story! it was wonderful to read, especially piecing together what really happened that night. Thank you!
jenben chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Whew, you had me worried about the direction the end of the story was taking, but you worked it out very nicely, very in-character. I especially liked the line, ""I'm not one of your dammed girlfriends." Excellent work. Thanks for the story.
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
_
Bluebirdx96 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
oh what a great story, very well done !
JoaniexJony chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Fabulous...best thing I've read in quite a while.

I love that Tony was taking the 'lumps' for something he didn't do...or should I say, not getting the recognition for the heroic act he did do.

And Gibbs reaction was just...Gibbs. I loved the caring at the end - great job!

Joanie.
simys chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Fantastic really Fantastic
Morrolan chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Love this.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I wanted to let you know (even though it's been well over a year since I read this) that this fanfiction is what got me into NCIS. I'd never watched it at all before I read this, but your story, your introduction to these characters sparked the desire to go and find out who they were, and now I'm pretty obsessed. So, it's belated, but thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
This was fantastic.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I love that they can get passed there difference and move on. They dont need a lot of words between them. But what they do say is more than enough.

Tony was a hero. He cared more about protecting Gibbs than his own life.
lovinlife48 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This really is one of the sweetest stories ever that show everyone in their best light!
windstar chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
truly wonderful
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I love the fact that Gibbs wants to fix the mistake.