Reviews for A Fireside Chat
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
One of the reasons I avoid slash-fic is because it makes the canon characters OoC and/or the writer forces the relationship because they put wish fulfillment before telling the story. I don't think this should be rated K as I feel dating is really something you discuss with the age group, but the writing is good and the story thought out. Actually, I love the fact you address some of the issues I can see a girl liking a girl going through rather then brushing it off as if they had no significance for the reader.
arisachu chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This was so good, especially for a crossover! It all seemed so natural, as if the two were indeed part of the same show. Mimi's reaction was so cute, too. I loved it.
Louniversal chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
looks like you have a friend.I bet she is so sick because she likes and when you said we wouldn't tell if we passed each other in the streets,I can just tell because you're ugly.
Yul-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
THIS WAS SO GOOD! and i like how in the end with Michiru and Haruka it was so kawaii well Bei_~
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
aw! I love it! I'd read it on a diffrent site but it was still just as good as the first time i read it!
BakaShinji chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I loved this fic! Yuri stories are among my favourite. You handled the premise very tastefully and believeably!
The TurquoiseCow chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Very nice. Well written, intelligent, and brilliant. Loved it. _
rukimakino chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Nice shoujo-ai, ficcie! Very mild, compared to what I've read before. Great work! And...Express yourself! Don't be afraid to post up shoujo-ai digi-ficcies! -leeki fangurl, rukimakino
Tamisha chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
*cheers* Mimora! Yeah! (You can tell I've had too much sugar) But, anyways, the crossover with BSSM doesn't seemed at all forced, which works nicely. Sweet, but not sappy.
Kamui Ikari chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Wow! I never expected to see Haruka and Michiru helping Sora to realize her feelings for Mimi. I loved it! Keep writting!
Wings chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
that was smart of you to put in haruka and michiru to help sora confess to mimi. a very decent mira! _ cheers.
Mattress of Doom chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
*sniff* THAT'S...SO...CUTE!
Fei Xue chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Aw! YES! MY MOST FAV COUPLES IN DA SAME FIC!
Chibi Hinata aka Padfoot T chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
WOAH! I thought I'd just clicked on a Mimi/Sora thingy... But this was even awesomer (if that's a word)! Haruka and Michiru! Yeah, baby! Gotta love the outers! _
jonjonjoia chapter 1 . 12/2/2000