Reviews for Five Uses For The Modern Cell Phone
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Goodness, this is amazing. Somber and moving and human, all captured in good writing.
Raskolnikov chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww. A truly great piece. Short, humorous, in-character, expands understanding of the universe. A pity the last one at leeast is presumably non-canon by now.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Gah. I love this. The idea of it, first of all, which works so very well. But more than that, the awkward relationship between Claire and Nathan and her trying to figure out who she is now that everything has happened. Absolutely fantastic.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
wonderful!
zane chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That's really clever. not your average fanfic or anything. i really liked it.
Not Signed In chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Much much better than I expected. I would even read more, if you decide to continue. Thanks for the pleasant surprise!
AJeff chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Great story. I love Claire ordering pizza for Nathan.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh! I liked that! Good story.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Fitting and perfect for the series.
Spasmodicum chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I just wanted to say how much I admire and look forward to reading your stories. This one has such a well-tailored but creative framework, and you the characters come across as complex and thoughtful. I always feel like you've paid very careful attention to their characterizations and represented them faithfully, and yet you never fail to surprise you reader with little insights that seem so natural, so fitting that they strike the reader as not just interesting and possible, but *true*.

There are fanfics you enjoy, and then there are fanfics that make you say-I bet that's *right*! I bet that's the way it could have really happened. Not in the sense of guessing where the show is really going-because who knows that in advance, or even really wants to know? But a kind of intuitive satisfaction that the characters, with all their quirks and flaws, have been respected.

P.S. Are you going to post Runaways here? It's faboo! I read LJ type stuff at times, but am not a user and so cannot review.
Reflexes chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Well, I really enjoyed it. I always like fanfics/oneshots about Nathan and Claire. That was really good.

-favorited-