Reviews for Make You Smile
twlightbella chapter 30 . 5/1
Poorly as and Addie and their families
twlightbella chapter 26 . 5/1
Aww Hayley is having twins
twlightbella chapter 24 . 5/1
Poor Logan
twlightbella chapter 21 . 5/1
Morgan scott is aunt to Logan, Maddie, josh, Addie, Natalie, Hayley, Isabelle, and great aunt to daniella
twlightbella chapter 12 . 5/1
Aww Logan daughters name is Daniela and Justin proposed to Maddie
twlightbella chapter 2 . 5/1
Poor Maddie
twlightbella chapter 1 . 5/1
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
this is a great story ypu should continue this story and you should do a prequle to the storys
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
the first story and his one is good do you think it would be cool to do a prequel to the first story
CaseyJr chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
Awww... Brathan are really cute. Thank you for showing that to us! I can so picture all of it on the show ;). Would love to know what you think of my story "Healing process"(only if you like Brulian!). I love getting advice from talented people! Thank you!
robinscorpiofan chapter 31 . 12/25/2010
I just read this whole story and it's crazy, but I love it! A while ago, you said in one of the chapters that Brooke and Nathan were going to have a small fight and the kids were going to choose sides. I would really like to see that happen, if you are out of ideas. I want Maddie to eventually have a baby, maybe a boy since the Scotts are all having girls. I think that you should include Natalie talking to Addie about Rachel's death and they can relate on that. I'm glad Logan can walk again. Please update, I love this story!
maiderr chapter 30 . 5/18/2010
hope you continue with this story is really interesting!
sobreyra274 chapter 30 . 1/17/2010
i totally love this story! im totally shocked! poor lucas! i cant wait to read more! amazing job!
Dizzy0305 chapter 30 . 1/17/2010
Well i didnt expect that!

Lucas and Haley were finally happy :( and now she is dead!

Well hopefully they'll all pull through.

Update when you can.
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 1/15/2010
Im mad you killed Haley. I agree that things had been a lil too happy but you could have had a conflict between some characters. You didnt have to kill her :(