Reviews for Potter Twins 2: A Chamber of Secrets
I like the twist
Quill chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Elizabeth Potter! Oh how much trouble she'd be in if anyone had proof she'd done that.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
"But I will award you ten points for finding a new way of shut Mr. Malfoy up."? Did PROFESSOR McGonagall of all people really say that?! Then again she did assist Peeves in giving Umbridge 'hell' from Fred and George Weasley in The Order of the Phoenix book. just brilliant.
SimsFanatic chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
SimsFanatic chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I love your story's there so anazing
MeatloafQueen chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Why did you do the illness? I didnt really get the point...
MeatloafQueen chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Ok i hope santa brings me the next chapter! I liked the lion(FYI: I'm reading this in 2013 and its christmas time!)
MeatloafQueen chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
They should have flown the car like in the book but i like how you did it. Thumbs Up!
MeatloafQueen chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I love Buffy! She is so witty!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Wow. 2 weeks is a phenominally short time for any kind of progress with psych counciling! Buffy should be in therapy for a long time to recover from such severe trauma!
Shaybo27 chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
Very, very good :) Onto the next one, ne? :D
Hespara chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
great story
personyoudon'tknow chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
awsome awsome awsome awesome ... u're awsome your storys are awsome

if there were a contest like that you would win hands down

angelvan105 chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
wow what a very excited and wonderful also interesting story! great job! way to go!
Jocelyn M. Kelless chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
It almost seems like you are torturing poor Buffy! Almost everything bad has happened to her! Granted, harry did have to live with watching her suffer, but she's the one suffering! Although, I still sbsolutely love this series!