Reviews for If You Fall, I'll Catch You
belesame29 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love this story, It's short and sweet.
PrettyfulSmilies chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yaeh, it was pretty sappy. I still liked it though! :)
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wonderful story! You're right, it is really sappy, but in this case, that's a good thing. One thing though, you need to work on your tenses. Half the story was in past tense, half in present tense, and it makes your writing sound stilted. Just trying to help you improve. Again, great story.
Ferthebest-ia chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I'ts terrific! it is so lovely! evan I didn't understend many parts, i loved it! it was awesome!
bbissocute chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Dang, if English isn't your first language, you are certainly doing better than alot of people on this site! Especially grammar wise. And you're plenty welcome. I'm very glad I could help with the summary. Eagerly look forward to the next part. ,

bbissocute
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Some hate to see crying because they think it is weakness, others hate to see crying because it means someone is in pain. Beast Boy is definitely the second one.

And I do look forward to that update. :D
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Well... it was good, but it was kind of cheesy and you left everyone wondering one thing, what the heck was she crying about?
Eclipse 992 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Yeah! What they said!

(Great Job!)
Juliet-Blodwyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very cute :D

Raven is a little OOC though. Nothing really very serious though. A lot of fan fictions are like that. I'm not trying to flame you. I really did love the story.
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw! I loved it!
Moondragonheart chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I think it was cute! Ow, the bolding is blinding me... Great job on the fic!
ToriTheInvader chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
omg, that was totally sappilicious! cute too, i liked it!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Maybe a little sappy, but I liked it just the same. It was a good fluffy one-shot.
AngelKittyChan chapter 1 . 10/3/2007