Reviews for Closure
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Other than still wondering what happened in
Australia, this story is perfect Harmony.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Your treatment of the Funeral is great. Exactly what Fred would have wanted.

Harry and Hermione together was perfect.

I don't ever feel much sympathy for Ginny, but you even managed that. I think is was the hope against hope that Harry would came back to her that kept her together from Dumbledore's funeral to Fred's. Now she knows that hope was futile.

Well done.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
For what we've seen of them this is a perfect reunion. After the funeral, they still have to talk about Australia and then themselves.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Maybe one of the bravest things Harry's done; moving on and remaking #12 without Hermione there to support him.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Even though they will be parted, I think they've both declared they feelings for the other. I think They both know they have too.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
The two of them have been through so much. It is no wonder that they are only just now, after knowing each other for seven years beginning to realize their feelings.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
If nothing else, they both know that each will be their for the other.

From the death of Dumbledore to this point, they have been together and they are are fundamentally different than they were before, by being more of what they were.

Luna is there for Ron, and I suspect that Dean is there for Ginny too.

A trip to Australia seems to be in the immediate future.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
A different ending for DH, but a more sensible one.

Hermione's argument makes sense, of course, but there is much more she could have said.

1. Harry neither chose nor volunteered for his role, he was drafted.

2. Many non-magicals and newbloods did die, but that blame is Voldemort's, not Harry's, would have been Voldemort's and his supporters', even if Harry had not been the one to vanquish V.

3. Those won fought Voldemort and died, did not ultimately do so for him, but because resistance was the right thing to do.

Bree59 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful simply beautiful ️️️️️️
Harmony4life chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
real and ethereal at the same time! You showed how Harmony love stands out from the rest, from smoldering embers to eternal flames. The final quote is beautiful and fitting. A very pleasant read. Thank you!
Runecutter chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Oh this feels so right! Not too fast, not too slow, not too spontaneous and not too sluggingly- It's just like something that has been in the coming for a very long time and now, that everything changes, everything HAS changed it comes to the light.

Thanks for this bittersweet piece of harmonian goodness. :)
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh yeah it was all because of him! Stupid boy. Voldemort killed his first innocent victim when he was SIXTEEN. That was about 40 years before the first hint of a prophecy, 40 years before Harry was even born. And he did not stop murdering people for all that time (only during his brief pause as a wraith and then not willingly but by force), where was Harry's influence then and there? Would those people have NOT fought against Death Eaters killing muggles, muggleborn and half-bloods? Everybody who fought, who even mentioned opposition against Voldemort's plans was as good as dead. So should Harry have not foguht and left them all to their fate?
I know, hurt is not rational, but this is bordering on the ridiculous like he NEEDS the pain to feel alive, to feel guilty or he could not stand being himself. Do not want!

Luckily there's Hermione. I hope the old girl can get some reason into his thick skull! What about Teddy? What about Victoire? (I don't remember when Bill and Fleur's daughter was born, probably a little bit later than this, but she would also have been in lethal danger if Harry had not finished off the Dark Lord) what about all the kids that now can get born because their parents were saved and can now start living in peace again? Yes, it's important to never forget those we've lost, especially in sucha situation like the second Voldemort-war... but that's no reason to take all the guilt on his own shoulders. Heck, he even DIED when it seemed like the only way to end this. What more can he think he should have done?
TrixieNancy124 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
:) Finally! :D This is a sweet story, one of those which I read from the beginning to the end non stop. I love it!
Hope Meijer chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I love it, it's so peaceful :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Dam this was a super fine story..kudos..

I'll add it to my favs.