Reviews for My Son
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 5/27
Oh god
GO SEVERUS
I have read this story multiple times and look forward to some future chapters.

You have a beautiful way of writing. I dont think anyone could have depicted severus & ris relation sooo beautifully.

Please update. Pleaseeeee
Lisa Cooper chapter 13 . 1/21
Your story about Severus and Rys Snape in MY SON have been enjoyable and interesting. It was worth the chapters to watch Rhys to develop in the year you showed with Severus and Harry Snape. Thank you for the story thus far? Though life does happen and can take precedence?
Please please please please update this is so good I know its been a while but I'd be truly grateful if you consider finishing this masterpiece
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
Such a great story! I definitely willbkeepbrwading this abstain continue to write. You have opened up so many more storylines now with the Malfoys getting involved.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2016
This is really sweet and I love it! As a suggestion, could Harry's parsletounge powers be introduced? I'm really enjoying this, keep it up!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
This is a really good story so far. I look forward to reading more when you post it. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
duchessme chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
it was a nice story
too bad it wont be finished
Marshman101 chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
This is awesome and adorable more pleaze
slyhuff chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
this is getting better and better
wind chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
This story is sooooo good. After years I thought I read it again and then realized that you didn't continue it.
I really hope that you are fine and healthy and only stressed for not writing anymore.
I would love to read the next chapters! If you don't want to continue it anymore please let us know it with a short notice so that we won't be waiting anymore. I think this would be only fair to those people who are waiting for an update!
Please take of yourself.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Okay why would lily make an agreement for the kids father not to raise him and why does dumbles need him to be with abusive people that not manipulative its evil
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
its been to years I really hope the author hasnt given up its a really good story
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
You know its bad when even the bird is against dumbles