Reviews for Edward's Final Compromise
Loved your work here!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aw, I love Edward's point of view in this! Cute :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is so sweet. the way you portray their love is so sweet and passionate!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
congrats, i hated this in the book, I hate this even more! Ms Myers needs her head read! She keeps on changing the plot to suit herself, it as if she had a "oops i forgot about the virgin bride scene so change it half way through" thing. Bella was pleading all through the book then suddenly doesn;t want it? really? Why can't she just have one t5hing for herself? And is Edward forgetting about the imprint thing? Bella is not Jakes he would have imprinted if she was. Don't people think?
A.S Halo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow! Awsum dscribtion of edward
A.S Halo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow! Awsum dscribtion of edward
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I enjoyed your story. It seemed true to the characters, and what Edward might have been thinking. It was well written and edited, and thanks for making it ‘T’. You did a good job fitting his thoughts into the dialog from the book, especially this: "I love you. I want you. Right now." Good heavens, that is a killer line! Thanks!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good, you write this well and it is what Ms Myers wants you to believe but he sure changed in the next few chapters didn't he? Will he never learn?
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Ah... Happy Edward is a glorious Edward ;)
Erica chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i liked this one-shot very much. It's what i imagined Edward would be thinking. Thanks for such a good story :)
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
:D aw
Rosa chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
AWESOME VERSION! I always wondered what it would be like to see this part from Edward's view. Then again, didn't everybody after they read Eclipse? lol
soton chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Really enjoyed this chapter/story. You have captured the intense love and passion between Edward and Bella so well. It feels that I am reading another chapter from the original book.

Thank you. ;)
Shawnta Claus chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LOVED IT! Terrific canon! Nearly flawless grammar (although comma-usage is a never-ending debate) and nice word variation (oh how I detest seeing the same word over and over). I can't wait to check out your other work. :o)
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Another excellent piece of writing!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »