Reviews for alleycats
ampersands chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Well rounded critique eh? Ehhm.

Best guiltest pleasure ever.
sono spiacente chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Augh, I can't believe I never reviewed this before, because I'm pretty sure I've read it at least ten times by now. This is like - smokin' hot. Seriously. Axel/Larxene is such a brilliantly sadistic, fucked-up freakshow of a pairing, and I love it the way you do it here. Akjahwlkjhf. Amazing.
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hm...

Intensely raw with a hint of violent romance and hate-sex. It was interesting. You picked a good pair to use for this one-shot. A pretty original setting for it too. An alley, how evry creative of you.
coalmine chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
“Carrot on red?” Larxene mused, voice skittering with disdain. “How I detest it when people fail to color-coordinate.”

How nonchallantly she barbeques the whore as if she were nothing at all. Adored it. Rule on Larxene, rule on.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was...interesting. I liked it, but the ending was a teensy bit odd. It was good, just, you know, not my style I guess.
pretensions chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
...UM.

Well. That was certainly sex in an alley. Hot, fierce, oh-so-wrong and oh-so-...irresistable? Possibly. I adored the way you worded things, though. Little phrases like "bared his teeth" and "ripping and clawing" were so...catlike. Hence the title alleycats.

Very nice for a sketch. You certainly improved upon just any ol' sex in an alley. :D